Itachi Gives some of its power to naruto..

Glam_boy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. why did he do that? i already know that sory.
2. What Would be the effect on it to naruto?
3. Did itachi Entrust the future of konoha to naruto?
4. Why Itachi didn't kill madara?

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1 - To save both Konoha and Sasuke at the same time. To save Konoha without killing Sasuke.

2 - My idea: preventing any uchiha to use the fox without Naruto allowing it. (you know, Sasuke could get into Naruto's inner self and see the fox). To prevent Akatsuki from being able to take the fox out from Naruto.

3 - Somehow. But we cannot be certain if he cared more about Sasuke or about Konoha. He could have also entrusted the future of Sasuke to Naruto.

4 - Itachi was already dying, chances were Madara would win, and if Madara won, Itachi would not have been able to make Sasuke kill him in order to pass his powers over to Sasuke-

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok i know i am being mean but can u people please search for a threat like this and if u dont then.... make the thread:mad:sheesh there has been 10000 of this threats and this threats will get the same answers as the other ones did so this is basically spamm:mad:

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok i know i am being mean but can u people please search for a threat like this and if u dont then.... make the thread:mad:sheesh there has been 10000 of this threats and this threats will get the same answers as the other ones did so this is basically spamm:mad:
why are u so worried?
live life peacefully.