babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi did the world a favor by ridding it of a clan of deranged psychopaths.
Itachi was simply too wise and strong to be affected by the curse of hatred, same cant be said for the rest of these retards.

All heil Itachi Uchiha :itachi2:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was ordered to do it, it’s not like he just woke up one day and thought “Hmmmmm, I’ll kill all my clan members tonight”.

Itachi was a bad person for all the things he did to his brother, stop giving him too much credit. His intentions were good, but he didn’t handle the situation well enough.
moooooo woooooo dooooo :happy::happy:...

• Wow
Reactions: Kakooli

babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was ordered to do it, it’s not like he just woke up one day and thought “Hmmmmm, I’ll kill all my clan members tonight”.

Itachi was a bad person for all the things he did to his brother, stop giving him too much credit. His intentions were good, but he didn’t handle the situation well enough.
he agreed with the order, if he didnt he wouldve killed danzo instead

itachi was way too nice to sasuke cause hes his brother. the idiot wanted to destroy konoha despite knowing itachi sacrificed everything to protect it.
itachi did the best possible thing, by genociding the clan he made sure there would not be another madara or obito wanting to destroy the village. sasuke was gonna do the same but he left nardo in charge of taming that tard and also had shisuis genjutsu in case he want apeshit but he had to use it on himself.

without itachi there is no peace

Like the poster of the thread, I should think.
both of the guys in your avi wanted to kill their own clan
one actually succeeded

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"ItAcHi DiD NoThInG wRoNg"
You must be registered to see images

Other than making his own brother a psychopath anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Relatively sane?

>His main goal was to kill his old brother.
>LEFT the village and caused everyone trouble for it.
>Was literally about to give up his own body to his master just so he can achieve his own dream.

“sane”. Don’t blame Obito, he only told him the truth.
trying to kill a guy who you think killed his own family for lulz is not crazy. i dont remember that part well but i dont think he ever planned on giving his body to orochimaru and was just tricking him and ended up absorbing him instead.

obito mixed many lies in there for manipulating, like the fact that the nine tails attacked on his own
if that dumbass sasuke actually knew the truth he would try to kill obito instead probably

itachi did not want this asshole near sasuke for good reason.
if the amaterasu actually succeeded and it killed obito everything would have been fine.