Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A perfect five star thread. Keep up the good work. :D

I don't buy into the god representation thing, but they were the two good Uchias - 2 of 3 that did not let BZ play them like a fiddle.
Well, Kishi uses mythology in tons of other places in the manga. It isn't too farfetched to make the connections that were made in this thread, but to each his own.

Great thread man. This was too legit :D
Thanks a lot! :)

Wait wtf just happened? Did 10 comments just disappear?
The bashing ones did U_U

Great Thread! I enjoyed reading this, especially the relations to the Shinto Gods. Shisui was such a mysterious character, a shame Kishi didn't give him more screen time. I also liked that you mentioned how Itachi's Mangeyko appeared after Shisui's death, going back to the same legends with Koto. and Izanagi. I feel that also somewhat represents entrusting the next generation, something this manga emphasizes a lot.
Well done as always Magatsu :)
Good point about the message about passing things down into the next generation. And thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

Good thread but I think your first part may be a little one sided, Itachi's outburst and fight with the military police investigators wasn't due soley to their remarks about Shisui, but also because of the high tensions between the uchiha and the leaf. The fact that he knew his whole clan could not see past the uchiha curse of hatred and also probably because these investigators had no idea at all of the coming events. I think by this point in the manga Itachi knew the Uchiha would have to be eradicated
You're absolutely correct. This was a major factor in the outburst, but it was what triggered it that was important in the context of this thread, which I had explained :)

Last edited:

UCE

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They have a very good relationship in the story. Almost like real brothers. Itachi, clearly had a special place for shisui, in his heart. Anyways, when i saw the Story of shisui, i didn't like how he died. But he did what was the best.

Good thread, sorry for my errors.

I'm dizzy :sweat:

Magatsu Izanagi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
dope thread~~~~~~~ booom!
There we go!! Squad!

They have a very good relationship in the story. Almost like real brothers. Itachi, clearly had a special place for shisui, in his heart. Anyways, when i saw the Story of shisui, i didn't like how he died. But he did what was the best.

Good thread, sorry for my errors.

I'm dizzy :sweat:
I agree with you, thanks for commenting!
And get better! Drink some water.

Zealous Sparks

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great Theory man :)

You made great connections comparing the Shinto deities to Shisui (Kotoamatsukami) and Itachi (Izanagi). It was interesting how you connected the disappearance of Kotoamatsukami, and the appearance of the new generation of Gods (Kamiyonanayo) to Shisui's death and Itachi's subsequent awakening of the MS.

Reactions: Magatsu Izanagi

Magatsu Izanagi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great Theory man :)

You made great connections comparing the Shinto deities to Shisui (Kotoamatsukami) and Itachi (Izanagi). It was interesting how you connected the disappearance of Kotoamatsukami, and the appearance of the new generation of Gods (Kamiyonanayo) to Shisui's death and Itachi's subsequent awakening of the MS.
Thanks bro, glad you enjoyed it!

Sageflash

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is why Shisui and Itachi are the greatest of Uchiha. They truly embody the definition of love and selflessness, and their bond, even though it's not in your face, was a very strong one.

Great thread.

Magatsu Izanagi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is why Shisui and Itachi are the greatest of Uchiha. They truly embody the definition of love and selflessness, and their bond, even though it's not in your face, was a very strong one.

Great thread.
Well said, I agree.

Nice job, I like this! :win:
Thanks, glad you liked it!

These sorts of threads don't come around often. Very interesting, and nice work
Overshadowed by troll threads en masse U_U
Thanks man, I appreciate the praise.

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Great thread.
don't confuse being the greatest with being the most beloved. For all intents and purposes, various characters including Itachi had already mentioned who was.

Magatsu Izanagi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
don't confuse being the greatest with being the most beloved. For all intents and purposes, various characters including Itachi had already mentioned who was.
Depends what your criteria for "greatest" is, which is subjective.

Someone can say that Kagami was the greatest and Madara was the worst and still be somewhat correct, within a given context.

Last edited:

Espadara Uchiha

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I always had the crazy headcanon that Shisui only became Itachi's friend at first because his father ordered him too. Kagami was a teammate of Danzo, and after the Kyuubi attack probably suspected Fugaku/the other high ranking members to plan a coup.

Magatsu Izanagi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I always had the crazy headcanon that Shisui only became Itachi's friend at first because his father ordered him too. Kagami was a teammate of Danzo, and after the Kyuubi attack probably suspected Fugaku/the other high ranking members to plan a coup.
Interesting thought... though I doubt it :p
But it's possible.

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends what your criteria for "greatest" is, which is subjective.

Someone can say that Kagami was the greatest and Madara was the worst and still be somewhat correct, within a given context.
it depends on nothing but canon. I didn't see anybody canonically state Itachi or Shisui as being the greatest. As beloved as Itachi is, he himself said it was Madara. There's absolutely no room for debate about it.

Magatsu Izanagi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it depends on nothing but canon. I didn't see anybody canonically state Itachi or Shisui as being the greatest, and as beloved as Itachi is, he himself said it was Madara. There's absolutely no room for debate about it.
No, not really. Understand what "canon" means before you go throwing it around :)

"Canon" isn't really an applicable term to subjective arguments (and Itachi didnt really say Madara was the greatest, assuming you're referring to where he calls him an "invincible immortal". At best, you can justify that statement means he was calling him the strongest, power-wise. It has 0 application to his morals, etc).

For example, if I said that the Raikage can't evade Amaterasu or Minato wasn't Naruto's father, I'd be wrong, because those are two things that are canonical and cannot be debated.

However, things that aren't 100% objective are debatable, such as the " greatest" Uchiha. Itachi could have wanked Madara on every page in the manga, and I can still say that he wasn't the greatest and be right. Because to me, being the greatest might not mean being the strongest, but about what actions you did, etc.

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, not really. Understand what "canon" means before you go throwing it around :)

"Canon" isn't really an applicable term to subjective arguments (and Itachi didnt really say Madara was the greatest, assuming you're referring to where he calls him an "invincible immortal". At best, you can justify that statement means he was calling him the strongest, power-wise. It has 0 application to his morals, etc).

For example, if I said that the Raikage can't evade Amaterasu or Minato wasn't Naruto's father, I'd be wrong, because those are two things that are canonical and cannot be debated.

However, things that aren't 100% objective are debatable, such as the " greatest" Uchiha. Itachi could have wanked Madara on every page in the manga, and I can still say that he wasn't the greatest and be right. Because to me, being the greatest might not mean being the strongest, but about what actions you did, etc.
i know full well that canon basically means official info. All of this is just you making a garbage argument in an attempt to justify your own opinion, when Itachi himself said it was Madara; and he shared absolutely none of Madara's views or personally liked him. So you can just zip it shut with all of that "he could've been wanking Madara" talk.

Last edited:

Magatsu Izanagi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i know full well that canon basically means official info. All of this is just you making a garbage argument in an attempt to justify your own opinion, when Itachi himself said it was Madara; and he shared absolutely none of Madara's views or personally liked him. So you can just zip it shut with all of that "he could've been wanking Madara" talk.
1) Provide me a scan where Itachi directly says Madara is the greatest Uchiha ever/of all time. Any other combination of words can be debated :)

2) I see that you are a Madara fanboy (which there's nothing wrong with, ofc), so the chances of you admitting you lost this argument are next to none. I won't discuss this any further for that reason and because it has nothing to do with this thread. Have a wonderful day :)