Anorien16

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hamas are standing and resisting they want a future free from izraeli oppression and supression. This not the first time this is happening. Palestinians lose their land and lives and Israel takes over there area when a truse or ceasefire agreements happens. But Palestinians lose everything while Israel benefits from it. If you don't believe me, just look at the maps since 1945-2013,maps don't lie.
If Hamas keeps resisting by putting the civilians in danger by asking them to stay in a Warzone there wont be future to fight for. Also you honestly think Hamas can fight back if ISrael fights in full force? Hamas blew up their own electricity supply (Ironically electricity supplied by Israel) bcos of misfire and among the many missiles fired they could kill only one .... His resistance is as effective as pissing on the wind. What he is doing is poking a tiger in the eye and hoping some miracle happens or external forces intervene.

Also as far as we know the UN Partion plan was never fully implemented bcos both the moronic stubborn sides doesn't back down.

Still I dont get how allowing children to roam about outside in a beach durring a war is wise ......?

Last edited:

MWQ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Hamas keeps resisting by putting the civilians in danger by asking them to stay in a Warzone there wont be future to fight for. Also you honestly think Hamas can fight back if ISrael fights in full force? Hamas blew up their own electricity supply (Ironically electricity supplied by Israel) bcos of misfire and among the many missiles fired they could kill only one .... His resistance is as effective as pissing on the wind. What he is doing is poking a tiger in the eye and hoping some miracle happens or external forces intervene.

Also as far as we know the UN Partion plan was never fully implemented bcos both the moronic stubborn sides doesn't back down.

Still I dont get how allowing children to roam about outside in a beach durring a war is wise ......?
Well you have a point, but the fact is that the whole area is a war zone, I mean that if izrael can attack hospitals then they don't really care about human life. The people are just fed up with the bullying so they don't care, they are very hard willed more than we can ever be.

Another thing is that children are also being targeted for some reason. And one of the key rules or condition that izrael imposes for peace negotiations is that Palestinians can never return to their home land and they must live in decreasing area which is left for them to die in, that is why they are being occupied and their land is decreasing. This is why they don't want peace negotiations.

In a way they are being controlled and made to live like prisoners by izraelites.

By the way I enjoyed our conversation :)

Last edited:

Jin Hayami

Veteran
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is what happens in war. Not news.
And the idea that American politicians will or can do anything to help them reach a truce is laughable. Not our problem.

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why is it always kids that are dying? Everytime I hear news about what's happening over there some kid got killed.
Because the news channels are showing and focusing them more, that's why. Many people are dying, but if you are an adult and that too a man, people rarely give shit about you. But the news channels have to gain the TRP, so they focus mainly on children and women getting killed which in-turn gives them more TRP, makes the issue notable to high authorities on grounds of humanitarian aspects and might work in stopping the war as soon as possible.

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Inhumane
Pathetic
Injustice
Genocide
Appalling
Lets face it, United Nations is all talk, if they wanted to they could've stopped this mass murder a long time ago, they're just wiping out more and more people so it can be easier for them to invade to get Oil, and other Natural resources -_-
Pretty much they don't want to risk their connections with Israel just like many countries don't wanna. To make big countries work and flourish small countries always become war zones and are left to fate. Then when someone from that country rises in jest of revenge full with hatred for the rest of the world, these big countries call them terrorists. It's nothing new.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What happen in Libya is not your problem too
There are many things that are not our problem.

The problem is not Americans, per se, it is that they have permitted the formation of an oligarchy that believes it has the right to go about commanding other people to behave as they see fit (even in our own country in violation of our laws).

That doesn't mean all of our foreign involvement is wrong - but the vast majority of what we do, currently, is the product of an out of control government permitted by a complacent and 'sleeping' American public.

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
there are news coming out right now that Israel are invading Palestine with ground forces RIGHT NOW, also some conspiracy theorists already claim that Malaysian Airline that has been shut down today with 200+ people dead is inside job to harm Russian reputation even more and distract people from what is going on in Palestine :) interesting ..

Reactions: Seblax

King Kendrick

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Inhumane
Pathetic
Injustice
Genocide
Appalling
Lets face it, United Nations is all talk, if they wanted to they could've stopped this mass murder a long time ago, they're just wiping out more and more people so it can be easier for them to invade to get Oil, and other Natural resources -_-
Couldn't say it any better

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Inhumane
Pathetic
Injustice
Genocide
Appalling
What oil is in Gaza?

What natural resources?

You people need to start thinking with your brains.

Gaza is a small strip of land afforded to the people who insist there is a nation of Palestine.

You see, back when Britain decided to establish Israel in the war-torn area (which had been traipsed through by Germany and Italy), much of the population had fled to other areas and the remaining population were paid and compensated to relocate, as well.

Of course, none of the other arab nations wanted the 'Palestinians' and purged them from their nations. Where Israel yielded to them the Gaza Strip, affording them refugee status.

Then the 'Palestinians' demanded their land back, and began blowing up Israelis. This intensified as the other arab nations began funding the militant groups in an effort to fight a proxy war against Israel. Up through now - it's pretty much been the same story.

Now, Israel is not purely good in everything it does. They have been known to be somewhat manipulative on the intelligence side of things to try and keep western nations from adopting a neutral stance toward many of their arab neighbors - but from an economic and practical standpoint - westerners can visit Israel without having to worry about being captured by a group of yahoos who will cut their heads off on internet video while demanding Israel cease its existence (because, you know, that is how you get people to listen to you and empathize with your plight).

So, I side with practicality. Nothing good will come of giving the people insisting there is a palestine anything. Even if we bias ourselves against Israel in our logic - the only thing that is going to happen if Israel is removed from the picture is more infighting between islamic nations because they can't agree on who gets to tell the other what to do.

So it's really not a difficult conclusion to reach. Drive the palestinians into the sea and let the sharks handle those that the military doesn't. They have been given land repeatedly, have been given food, electricity - humanitarian aid is offered to them at every turn by the very people they insist are trying to destroy them.

So give them what they want and destroy them. To the last child. Maybe other countries in similar situations will realize that blowing up a few terrorists who 'hide' with their families held at gunpoint and genocide are two completely different things.

That's my take on what Israel should do. What little good exists in the people of the Gaza strip is just not worth the cost of the evil that is next to impossible to separate.

Call me all the names you want - but it's one of the two practical solutions. Either eliminate the palestinians. Or eliminate Israel. But that requires us to admit an inherent bias in our logic that is willing to condemn an entire people to death. It requires us to admit what we already think despite our hollow "I hope they can find peace" banter.

It's been going on for 60+ years, now. If the same strategy of peace talks has not worked for the past 60+ years - what makes any sensible human being believe it is going to work, now?

It's past time to put an end to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Conspirator.

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why is it always kids that are dying? Everytime I hear news about what's happening over there some kid got killed.
Israel doesn't care if it was a woman, elder or a kid they are shooting, they are plainly killing everyone.

Inhumane
Pathetic
Injustice
Genocide
Appalling
True but they don't have any benefits themselves from Gaza, that's why they don't care for it. They, however, do encourage Israel to attack because it's well known that the US leadership are Israel's dog.
Israel should stop attacking this way, just because they are counter attacking doesn't mean they can do whatever they want

On the other I can't believe that Hamas refused the deal, I mean I always knew they were extremists and stuff but I never thought they were this ****ing dumb
The deal wasn't about bringing peace but rather about cease fire in exchange of Hamas giving away all their weapons(which is obviously to stop their counterattack on Israel).

Evacuate to where? There is no place to go. They are being hunted like fish in a barrel.
They are jailed from all sides, they can't run even if they wanted to.

Well Israel have bombed houses, mosques, hospitals etc and killed dozens of civilians. There is no place safe. UN is a piece of bull, there have done nothing. There is mass genocide being done.

Its the media's fault. It makes it appear as though its a war between two equal sides.

Anyway Gaza is one of the most densely populated areas in the world dude. And bombing such areas is a war crime.
True that..

That piece of bull may be only thing protecting them Egypt offered truce terms but both had to blow then up, the ****er Hamas even asked his people to stay behind in the Warzone when they were fleeing to safer areas. And the equally ****ing Israeli head honcho has to fling about their manhood. Both should burn.

Also is Gaza so densely populated that children live in sands of the beaches? Does their parent doest care there is War going on and they might come under the crossfire? WTF is this?
Refer to my comment above. Also, you don't know why they went to the beach, you know, not everyone is living the luxury life you have behind your computer where you get food served to you and you go to the beach for fun. They may have went to the beach to actually get something to eat because nothing is allowed in for them, they are voided from any goods.

Praying is useless .... Only food, water, medicine and shelter matters. And none seem to get it .... This is not the first time people have to smuggle resources.
Praying is never useless and yes, resources would be appreciated only if they were allowed in.

Because the news channels are showing and focusing them more, that's why. Many people are dying, but if you are an adult and that too a man, people rarely give shit about you. But the news channels have to gain the TRP, so they focus mainly on children and women getting killed which in-turn gives them more TRP, makes the issue notable to high authorities on grounds of humanitarian aspects and might work in stopping the war as soon as possible.
Better than BBC which shows pictures from Gaza and with captions suggesting it was Israel.. Such a channel of lies.
What oil is in Gaza?

What natural resources?

You people need to start thinking with your brains.

Gaza is a small strip of land afforded to the people who insist there is a nation of Palestine.

You see, back when Britain decided to establish Israel in the war-torn area (which had been traipsed through by Germany and Italy), much of the population had fled to other areas and the remaining population were paid and compensated to relocate, as well.

Of course, none of the other arab nations wanted the 'Palestinians' and purged them from their nations. Where Israel yielded to them the Gaza Strip, affording them refugee status.

Then the 'Palestinians' demanded their land back, and began blowing up Israelis. This intensified as the other arab nations began funding the militant groups in an effort to fight a proxy war against Israel. Up through now - it's pretty much been the same story.

Now, Israel is not purely good in everything it does. They have been known to be somewhat manipulative on the intelligence side of things to try and keep western nations from adopting a neutral stance toward many of their arab neighbors - but from an economic and practical standpoint - westerners can visit Israel without having to worry about being captured by a group of yahoos who will cut their heads off on internet video while demanding Israel cease its existence (because, you know, that is how you get people to listen to you and empathize with your plight).

So, I side with practicality. Nothing good will come of giving the people insisting there is a palestine anything. Even if we bias ourselves against Israel in our logic - the only thing that is going to happen if Israel is removed from the picture is more infighting between islamic nations because they can't agree on who gets to tell the other what to do.

So it's really not a difficult conclusion to reach. Drive the palestinians into the sea and let the sharks handle those that the military doesn't. They have been given land repeatedly, have been given food, electricity - humanitarian aid is offered to them at every turn by the very people they insist are trying to destroy them.

So give them what they want and destroy them. To the last child. Maybe other countries in similar situations will realize that blowing up a few terrorists who 'hide' with their families held at gunpoint and genocide are two completely different things.

That's my take on what Israel should do. What little good exists in the people of the Gaza strip is just not worth the cost of the evil that is next to impossible to separate.

Call me all the names you want - but it's one of the two practical solutions. Either eliminate the palestinians. Or eliminate Israel. But that requires us to admit an inherent bias in our logic that is willing to condemn an entire people to death. It requires us to admit what we already think despite our hollow "I hope they can find peace" banter.

It's been going on for 60+ years, now. If the same strategy of peace talks has not worked for the past 60+ years - what makes any sensible human being believe it is going to work, now?

It's past time to put an end to it.
So kill all the palestinians to end the war, yeah? Why thank you for the perfect solution. That was one of the most racist, brutal, inhuman and disgusting posts I ever saw around here, that goes for showing how rotten you mentally are. Nice job making up stuff and fabricating the situation in the intentions of showing that the Palestinian are the bad guys(that was sarcasm, you failed at that as well). You see, you are basically saying A occupied B, B are not cool with that and with the little they could do(Beheading was done in Iraq not in Palestine, don't make stuff up and even that is very wrong and unacceptable), A brutally murder, prison, torture and commit war crimes against B; B should be eliminated. Your conclusion fascinate me, honestly. It's as if you are one of the zionist who protest throughout the palestinian streets screaming "death to all arabs". I just wish you never reproduce or for other people to take in such a mentality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Scooby Doo