Namikun

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If you're western European, you probably get your decent amount of muslim/Islam on the news. I felt the need to hear about other people their opinion's due to the rise of Islamophobia, which is understandable sometimws. Islam is growing massively there's no denying that, France is an example: 10% of the French people consider themselves muslim, the muslim fertility rate is 2.9 while non-muslim have 1.8. What's your opinion on this matter? Should immigration from muslim countries be stopped? Or should we accept the Islamic future?

Mr Akatsuki

Regular
Kin
9๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
9๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I accept people of all races and religions but don't shove it in my face or tell me how to live. Everyone should be free to pick their lifestyle but when you migrate to another country, you should respect the culture. Again, to me everyone is equal but I'm sick of the threats and extremists. I'm sure every religion has their lunatics.. That being said, I wouldn't want the European culture to fade away in the far future.

Last edited:

TenseiganFTW

Veteran
Kin
229๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
39๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Thousands of ppl convert from other religions or from atheism to Islam in a year,even in America ppl convert too much,the most increasing religion is Islam stated by facts.
It's not only becuase of emigrations..
Thousands of ppl only in Germany accept Islam,in a year!

TenseiganFTW

Veteran
Kin
229๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
39๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I accept people of all races and religions but don't shove it in my face or tell me how to live. Everyone should be free to pick their lifestyle but when you migrate to another country, you should respect the culture. Again, to me everyone is equal but I'm sick of the threats and extremists. I'm sure every religion has their lunatics.. That being said, I wouldn't want the European culture to fade away in the far future.
I don't like extremists..but whatever,even atheists are extremists(not all i mean many).
Extremism isn't a word for religions...some atheists insult religious ppl way too much,and some ppl are very disrespectful...
There's no need to fight becuase of religions or atheism.
I'm a muslim and i respect all :3

Reactions: Babadook

Mr Akatsuki

Regular
Kin
9๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
9๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't like extremists..but whatever,even atheists are extremists(not all i mean many).
Extremism isn't a word for religions...some atheists insult religious ppl way too much,and some ppl are very disrespectful...
There's no need to fight becuase of religions or atheism.
I'm a muslim and i respect all :3
That's how everyone should be! Accept each other and live the way you choose to, not someone else :hug:

Reactions: TenseiganFTW

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
18๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I don't see a problem with it. Similar things to this have happened through out human history.

What western Europeans should do is tolerate them, while the immigrant muslims should also not make an attempt to force their culture, religion or ideals on those already seteled in europe

Mari Makinami

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
16๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I don't really care, Islam is almost nonexistant in Russia, same for immigrants. In my opinion, if some country allows immigrants to have so much freedom, they must be ready to deal with consequences of their politics.

I myself am agnostic, thus in my opinion all the religious people and atheists are rather short-sighted to say the least. I don't really care of what people believe unless their beliefs affect their behaviour in a way that's irritating to those around them.

Last edited:

Namikun

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't really care, Islam is almost nonexistant in Russia, same for immigrants. In my opinion, if some country allows immigrants to have so much freedom, they must be ready to deal with consequences of their politics.

I myself am agnostic, thus in my opinion all the religious people and atheists are rather short-sighted to say the least. I don't really care of what people believe unless their beliefs affect their behaviour in a way that's irritating to those around them.
non existing? What about chechnya-dagestan?