Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That may be but he doesn't have the reaction time or speed that meruem did and meruem got smacked around, I still think Chrollo gets blitzed and killed
I thought the fact that he kept up with Zeno and killua's dad would show that he can't be speedblitzed by netero. Zeno and netero are very close in strength.

Pretty sure Feitan was outright claimed to be the fastest in the PT. Or at least implied.

Lol, and no Hisoka is no where close to being faster, stronger, more reflexive etc. than Feitan those are crazy assumptions.

Feitan >>> Hisoka in every aspect. That wouldn't even be a fair fight. Rising Sun instantly kills Hisoka, who is not more durable than Zazan. Zazan was the 5th most durable Chimera Ant.

Meruem >>> Royal Guard > Zazan >>>> Hisoka in durability.
:lmao: Stop. I couldn't possibly tell you how wrong you are. It was nowhere implied that Feitan is the fastest because that's a straight up fabrication.
Hisoka>>>>Feitan in every way possible. He's the only one to push chrollo lucifer so far. You're pointing fingers on assumptions yet you instantly right off the bat assumed...
1.Zuzu is the most durable ant after the royal guards
2. Assumed feitan is the fastest
3. Assumed that hisoka is not stronger, faster, and better reflexes than feitan.

In case you haven't notice they have a ranking on who's the strongest in the group.
Physically Uvo is number one and Hisoka is number three. Fetian isn't even close.

The fact that Hisoka almost out did Chrollo in their fight is enough. That rising sun isn't an excuse for everything hence why he isn't the strongest in the group.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
LMAO!!!! Honestly.. If you truly want me to describe how they can kill the old man..

1.) One hit from his hands isnt killing nobody... Damage them ofc.. So we know ppl like nobunaga, phinx, and feitan going in head first. The key to this plan is bonelov.. The moment bonelov starts dancing and throws isaac all out of wack.. Its a done deal. lol. Machi would string him up once done... after that, its beyond done.

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thought the fact that he kept up with Zeno and killua's dad would show that he can't be speedblitzed by netero. Zeno and netero are very close in strength.
yeah but when it comes to styles we are looking at a whole different ballgame, it took a SUPER ANT to kill Netero, Chrollo does not have the speed or durabillity to suu=rvive Guanyin bhodhitsava and barely avoided that dragon crap. He'd get dropped.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah but when it comes to styles we are looking at a whole different ballgame, it took a SUPER ANT to kill Netero, Chrollo does not have the speed or durabillity to suu=rvive Guanyin bhodhitsava and barely avoided that dragon crap. He'd get dropped.
Well you are right to a degree, but remember that it took Netero a bomb to kill a super ant and not his own hatsu. Also did out right say that the royal guards were more powerful than he is too.
Merrum was literally fighting Netero with no Hatsu at all and just brute strength. The difference between the ant's strength and hatsu is that hatsu is a ability that allowed someone like Killau to compete with a royal guard while physically being inferior to netero and the ants in every single way.

And unlike Merum, Chrollo with the rest of the troupes have Hatsu along with their amazing physique with fighting prowess.

I agree one on one Netero all day long. But with all the troupes is like asking Netero to beat 8 hisoka's at once. That's almost impossible even for a royal ant.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:lmao: Stop. I couldn't possibly tell you how wrong you are. It was nowhere implied that Feitan is the fastest because that's a straight up fabrication.
Hisoka>>>>Feitan in every way possible. He's the only one to push chrollo lucifer so far. You're pointing fingers on assumptions yet you instantly right off the bat assumed...
1.Zuzu is the most durable ant after the royal guards
2. Assumed feitan is the fastest
3. Assumed that hisoka is not stronger, faster, and better reflexes than feitan.

In case you haven't notice they have a ranking on who's the strongest in the group.
Physically Uvo is number one and Hisoka is number three. Fetian isn't even close.

The fact that Hisoka almost out did Chrollo in their fight is enough. That rising sun isn't an excuse for everything hence why he isn't the strongest in the group.
Show me feats of Chrollo performing better speed feats than Feitan? Show me Hisoka performing better feats than anything Feitan did against Zazan.

Hisoka is a monster no doubt, but its CLEAR AS DAY who's the stronger of the two. Feitan mid diffs the dude at WORST.

lol @ the physical strongest ranking. Physical strength =/= superiority ranking. Feitan was ranked 5th strongest in regards to physical strength, but is way stronger than Uvo, and easily stronger than Hisoka. You can't link a single feat that puts Hisoka over Feitan!

Rising Sun KILLS HISOKA. I'm talking about a RS weaker than the one he used on Zazan as Zazan's durability >>> Hisoka's.

NO COMPETITION.

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well you are right to a degree, but remember that it took Netero a bomb to kill a super ant and not his own hatsu. Also did out right say that the royal guards were more powerful than he is too.
Merrum was literally fighting Netero with no Hatsu at all and just brute strength. The difference between the ant's strength and hatsu is that hatsu is a ability that allowed someone like Killau to compete with a royal guard while physically being inferior to netero and the ants in every single way.

And unlike Merum, Chrollo with the rest of the troupes have Hatsu along with their amazing physique with fighting prowess.

I agree one on one Netero all day long. But with all the troupes is like asking Netero to beat 8 hisoka's at once. That's almost impossible even for a royal ant.
Until we see proof that even with hatsu they would be faster than meruem, they still die lol because meruem took how many hits? and pitou using hatsu got hit in a tenth of a second and got sent flying. They dont have the speed to survive unless they snuck up on him and even if they cut a limb off, he'd still have the guanyin. from what ive seen outside this side most agree with me also yes it took him a bomb to kill that ant but thats because his durabillity is inhuman. if onbe of those hands hit a human they would be splattered all over the floor even if they could survive a blitz they wouldnt have the intellectual abillity to figure out how to strike him, that took the evolved brain of meruem to do

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Show me feats of Chrollo performing better speed feats than Feitan? Show me Hisoka performing better feats than anything Feitan did against Zazan.
Chrollo Lucifer was able to keep up with Zeno and Silva in terms speed, and Zeno beat Cheetah the fastest chimera ant. Yes, even faster than Zazan which you keep hyping up to make Feitan's speed look like it met something. :lmao:

Hisoka is a monster no doubt, but its CLEAR AS DAY who's the stronger of the two. Feitan mid diffs the dude at WORST.
I don't even like Hisoka and even he would smash Feitan with moderate diff. Stop fapping off to that kid. All he has is literally one feat, which is useless to the countless people Hisoka went up against.

Lol @ the physical strongest ranking. Physical strength =/= superiority ranking. Feitan was ranked 5th strongest in regards to physical strength, but is way stronger than Uvo, and easily stronger than Hisoka. You can't link a single feat that puts Hisoka over Feitan!
So you're gonna ignore the fact that I said that hisoka is better cqc because of his physique? The fact that Hisoka is stronger is the reason why Feitan would not be dumb enough to actually take hits from Hisoka to charge up his Rising sun :lol
Rising Sun KILLS HISOKA. I'm talking about a RS weaker than the one he used on Zazan as Zazan's durability >>> Hisoka's.
NO COMPETITION.
Well...
1. Zazan's durability being greater than Hisoka is baseless
2. Zazan's durability might be greater than Chrollo yet Chrollo would smash the shit out of Feitan everday of the week so your durability excuse is useless.
3. Hisoka is superior in ever physical aspect and his Nen is strong enough to match Chrollo, Feitan shouldn't even cross your mind.
4. No competition indeed
Until we see proof that even with hatsu they would be faster than meruem, they still die lol because meruem took how many hits? and pitou using hatsu got hit in a tenth of a second and got sent flying. They dont have the speed to survive unless they snuck up on him and even if they cut a limb off, he'd still have the guanyin. from what ive seen outside this side most agree with me also yes it took him a bomb to kill that ant but thats because his durabillity is inhuman. if onbe of those hands hit a human they would be splattered all over the floor even if they could survive a blitz they wouldnt have the intellectual abillity to figure out how to strike him, that took the evolved brain of meruem to do
Pitou was mid-air, he/she's not avoiding anything from up there. Do you really believe that Netero can beat 8 Hisoka's?

Last edited:

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Netero and Meruem are dead because they are God tier characters.
Netero's movements cant be seen. Pitou only merely sensed by pure instinct and premonition that something was coming but had no idea what or how. Time literally stops when he's about to attack with his Palms in that stance with Buddha. Only reason we saw the buddah hands was because Meurum was moving so fast he was able to see him. Total Solo against all of them. The character is unstoppable.