chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm? Is this 1v1? 1 vs team? 1v1 tournament?

1 v 1 he'd take them all.

1 v 1 tournament style he'd still probably beat them all

1 v team though idk, I'd say probably Netero but the way Chrollo was able to hold off the Zoldycks on his own makes me wonder if he could open Netero up to the other members getting a significant enough opening.

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Meruem was able to beat Netero without using Nen. The Troupe takes this mid diff.
Thats because Meruem moved at ridiculously high speeds, no one and i mean NO ONE can move like that on the troupe, not only that but it took meruem's super brain to be able to formulate a strategy to be able to hurt netero, and even theen netero hit him what like a 1000 times. They would all be dead before they could even hit netero

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thats because Meruem moved at ridiculously high speeds, no one and i mean NO ONE can move like that on the troupe, not only that but it took meruem's super brain to be able to formulate a strategy to be able to hurt netero, and even theen netero hit him what like a 1000 times. They would all be dead before they could even hit netero
I wonder how Netero would handle Feitan and Chrollo.

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm? Is this 1v1? 1 vs team? 1v1 tournament?

1 v 1 he'd take them all.

1 v 1 tournament style he'd still probably beat them all

1 v team though idk, I'd say probably Netero but the way Chrollo was able to hold off the Zoldycks on his own makes me wonder if he could open Netero up to the other members getting a significant enough opening.
They dont have the speed feats to dodge neteros 99 palm, they would all die, and they cant make an opening either it took meruem's super evolved brain several minutes to come up with a strategy, and even then he took like 1000 hits, 1 hit would kill a human. netero wins this

I wonder how Netero would handle Feitan and Chrollo.
1 hit from his bhudda kills them, annd you cant tell me they have the speed feats to dodge him the way meruem did

Isaac gets fuqqd
how, they cant dodge his guanyin attacks and cant hit him either, they dont have the speed feats to do so, and one hit wrecks.

Genocide

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They dont have the speed feats to dodge neteros 99 palm, they would all die, and they cant make an opening either it took meruem's super evolved brain several minutes to come up with a strategy, and even then he took like 1000 hits, 1 hit would kill a human. netero wins this
you forget their nen powers

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chrollo, Omokage (if he's canon), Phinks, and Hisoka makes me doubt he can.
And if he doesn't just kill feitan right off the bat then he'll be asking for a painful death.

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you forget their nen powers
They wouldnt survive 99 hand long enough to use them

Chrollo, Omokage (if he's canon), Phinks, and Hisoka makes me doubt he can.
And if he doesn't just kill feitan right off the bat then he'll be asking for a painful death.
What can they do to stop a 99 hand blitz?? if all else fails zero hand wrecks. They basically get speed blitzed

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chrollo being the bag of tricks that he is, is the only thing keeping me from saying Netero solos, otherwise his attacks are too fast for the troupe, he sends them packing before they can even process a fight about to take place.

With enough distractions Chrollo would probably have something to say about it, and I consider Zeno and Silva not too far from Netero and the two of them together were being held off by Chrollo, he is underrated physically, his base speed is incredible.

There is sure to be some hax in here as well, with this many high tier nen users its gonna be tough to keep everything in check.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What can they do to stop a 99 hand blitz?? if all else fails zero hand wrecks. They basically get speed blitzed
Chrollo is the problem, his book of bandits is something that should keep Netero from using his hatsu carelessly around him especially when omikage (if cannon) can help him with intel to complete the five conditions needed. In terms of hand to hand physical combat Phinks and Hisoka are physically stronger than Netero. Battle intuition/deduction skills are virtually the same and the tables can turn into any ones favor in a blink of an eye.

One on one netero can win but all together is a really tough call for him. Especially when chrollo was confirmed by Zeno that he might lose to him. That's crazy.

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chrollo is the problem, his book of bandits is something that should keep Netero from using his hatsu carelessly around him especially when omikage (if cannon) can help him with intel to complete the five conditions needed. In terms of hand to hand physical combat Phinks and Hisoka are physically stronger than Netero. Battle intuition/deduction skills are virtually the same and the tables can turn into any ones favor in a blink of an eye.

One on one netero can win but all together is a really tough call for him. Especially when chrollo was confirmed by Zeno that he might lose to him. That's crazy.
there are like 5 or 6 conditions required for Chrollo to steal his nen abillity, and chrollo does not have the speed feats to even survive one swipe from the 99 hand attack though, none of them do, the closest may be feitan, they get speed blitzed and smacked to death lmao Chrollo would die far before he could take Netero's nen. Netero even smacked pitou away in a tenth of a second, and that wasnt even as fast as him vs Meruem. The biggest chance they have is feitan scorching netero after death, and even that is tough

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
there are like 5 or 6 conditions required for Chrollo to steal his nen abillity, and chrollo does not have the speed feats to even survive one swipe from the 99 hand attack though, none of them do, the closest may be feitan, they get speed blitzed and smacked to death lmao Chrollo would die far before he could take Netero's nen. Netero even smacked pitou away in a tenth of a second, and that wasnt even as fast as him vs Meruem. The biggest chance they have is feitan scorching netero after death, and even that is tough
Feitan will always be the strongest PT member imo. We only know ONE version of Pain Packer, and that was a severely RUSTY Feitan that oneshotted Zazan with Rising Sun. Just think of the several other versions of Pain Packer we don't know about... Feitan is by far the most mysterious, and scariest PT member to fight.

Edit: Oh, and lets not forget that Feitan specifically noted that the Rising Sun he used was far weaker than previous version he'd used in the past lmfao... And that same weak RS turned Zazan to ash.

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I know he has 5 conditions, I said that omikage (if canon) could help him with that because he can make marionettes of anybody(including power). Feitan is not faster than chrollo, chrollo can teleport and he can teleport anybody he wants without his opponents knowing. Which nybo and hisoka experienced first hand.

I understand the hype feitan's sun power got since first appearance but you have to realize that chrollo Lucifer is vastly superior than feitan is in terms of nen, battle intuition, and cqc. Feitan may be physically stronger than chrollo but in speed, reflexes, etc he tops feitan easily after what he did to Hisoka who btw in every cqc is miles better than feitan.

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Feitan will always be the strongest PT member imo. We only know ONE version of Pain Packer, and that was a severely RUSTY Feitan that oneshotted Zazan with Rising Sun. Just think of the several other versions of Pain Packer we don't know about... Feitan is by far the most mysterious, and scariest PT member to fight.

Edit: Oh, and lets not forget that Feitan specifically noted that the Rising Sun he used was far weaker than previous version he'd used in the past lmfao... And that same weak RS turned Zazan to ash.
feitan would die before he even knew what was going on

Yeah I know he has 5 conditions, I said that omikage (if canon) could help him with that because he can make marionettes of anybody(including power). Feitan is not faster than chrollo, chrollo can teleport and he can teleport anybody he wants without his opponents knowing. Which nybo and hisoka experienced first hand.

I understand the hype feitan's sun power got since first appearance but you have to realize that chrollo Lucifer is vastly superior than feitan is in terms of nen, battle intuition, and cqc. Feitan may be physically stronger than chrollo but in speed, reflexes, etc he tops feitan easily after what he did to Hisoka who btw in every cqc is miles better than feitan.
That may be but he doesn't have the reaction time or speed that meruem did and meruem got smacked around, I still think Chrollo gets blitzed and killed

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Pretty sure Feitan was outright claimed to be the fastest in the PT. Or at least implied.

Lol, and no Hisoka is no where close to being faster, stronger, more reflexive etc. than Feitan those are crazy assumptions.

Feitan >>> Hisoka in every aspect. That wouldn't even be a fair fight. Rising Sun instantly kills Hisoka, who is not more durable than Zazan. Zazan was the 5th most durable Chimera Ant.

Meruem >>> Royal Guard > Zazan >>>> Hisoka in durability.

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chrollo being the bag of tricks that he is, is the only thing keeping me from saying Netero solos, otherwise his attacks are too fast for the troupe, he sends them packing before they can even process a fight about to take place.

With enough distractions Chrollo would probably have something to say about it, and I consider Zeno and Silva not too far from Netero and the two of them together were being held off by Chrollo, he is underrated physically, his base speed is incredible.

There is sure to be some hax in here as well, with this many high tier nen users its gonna be tough to keep everything in check.
thank you lol finally, however, Chrollo isn't fast enough to survive 99 hand blitz either, Meruem is way faster than Chrollo, and Meruem got smacked around. So Chrollo dies with the others honestly. Also there would be noi openings they would all be getting attacked at the same time.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
feitan would die before he even knew what was going on
Lol what? If Chrollo could theoretically comprehend (from what you're all arguing in this thread), than Feitan who HASN'T SHOWN INFERIORITY TO CHROLLO sure as hell can. Not only has Feitan shown to be physically the fastest without augmentation, and WHILE RUSTY, he's shown to have the strongest technique out of all the PT (Rising Sun).

NO ONE IN PT IS MORE DURABLE THAN ZAZAN FACT. A weak RS would >>>> Every PT member, hence why they ran when a weak version of RS was released. Zazan was killed by RS when it hadn't even fully engulfed her...