Is Yamato dead?

Omningan

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
To answer the thread's question: No. Yamato is not dead. He is in stasis and is being used similar to a battery.

To follow up on that: I don't believe that he will be killed. I have a feeling he will live through this whole experience. Tenzo/Yamato is a very important figure in the storyline. He is almost certainly going to be rescued at some point. His powers are being used to enhance the Zetsu's and at some point, this has to be stopped. He is tied in with the Gedo Statue right now, which is not a good thing for anyone except the bad guys. If he escapes he may have some new insight into that entire situation that Madara has set up. I pray for his safe return.

The Virgin

Banned
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hopefully, he's still alive. just like what others said, he maybe used right now for some other purposes but he is one of the few characters in Naruto who is very well established. but then again, Kishi killed off Jiraiya, Itachi, Orochimaru, Konan, Deidara, Sasori, etc...characters who really made a big mark in the series. I have an odd feeling Kishi's gonna do the same to Yamato...hoping that I'm wrong.....

luckyD

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i hate to think it but i don't think yamato is going 2 live i mean even if he somehow escapes from the cafe i think later on kabuto will kill him cause as of now he is da only source of hashirama's DNA and kabuto wants to get shisui uchiha's DNA as well and if he wants an uchiha DNA he will definetly want hashirama's which means yamato has 2 die