Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop believing this superstitious bullshit.

...and besides, it doesn't matter if I die in 2012 as long as everyone else die along with me.

HiddenShadowNinja

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly, no, I don't think the world will end in 2012.

Main reason: In the Bible it says that no one will know when the world will end. Therefore, since so many people think it will be 2012, it definitly won't be.:p

(This is my opinion, because I believe in God. I know many of you don't, so for those that don't, don't feel you need to reply to my comment if your just gonna flame.)

Reactions: -Naruto Uzumaki-

-Naruto Uzumaki-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Main reason: In the Bible it says that no one will know when the world will end. Therefore, since so many people think it will be 2012, it definitly won't be.:p

(This is my opinion, because I believe in God. I know many of you don't, so for those that don't, don't feel you need to reply to my comment if your just gonna flame.)
Same here, man.

I agree 100%. U_U

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Don't worry, I already rammed my frustrations out headfirst into the wall when I read your view on abortion.

Kappy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i so belive that :p
the dude was thinking excatly wat i was thinking
1/2

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bruce doesn't age U_U...

Volcano can be stopped by a man, whereas a super volcano can be stopped by a super man. :|
A volcano can't be stopped by a man, maybe by a superman. But no one can stop the supervolcano of Yellowstone. Because normal vulkanoes are mountains that spit out lava and gas.

This one is completely different. It's a large chamber unerground (the size of The Netherlands) and it is getting filled with magma. When there's to much magma, the chamber first implodes and then everything explodes. That explosion will be gigantic, it will pretty much wipe the American state, that's on it, out.

This eruption will effect the entire world.

-Naruto Uzumaki-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A volcano can't be stopped by a man, maybe by a superman. But no one can stop the supervolcano of Yellowstone. Because normal vulkanoes are mountains that spit out lava and gas.

This one is completely different. It's a large chamber unerground (the size of The Netherlands) and it is getting filled with magma. When there's to much magma, the chamber first implodes and then everything explodes. That explosion will be gigantic, it will pretty much wipe the American state, that's on it, out.

A volcano can be stopped by Chuck Norris, though. :|

Minawa Komiko

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I live really close to there. And my uncle lives in yellow stone. I'm gonna be whipped out in the first phase. *sigh*

Anyway, it's not 2012, it's 2010. In 2010 a big blue light will come down in the middle of the United States of America and a new age of technology will begin.

Mighty Curtain Messiah

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

But superman is stronger that a train and faster than a plane :|

zureikat

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no i dont think that the world is going to end in 2012
for many reasons
if there was any thing that is going to hit earth, then we will be rdy to stop it
the whole nations , countries will stand together and defend earth
remember America and Russia can use their thousand of nukes and tear it down (planet or whatever it is)
so we r going to be safe :D

Last edited: