[Debate] Is TV Dramas Has A Good Or Bad Effect On Who Watching It?

SilverGin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well Like The Title Say Is TV Dramas Have A Good Or Bad Effect On Who Watching It?
This Year We Have A New Lecture Called Academic Debate And This Week Is My Turn And Thats The Topic I Should Talk About.
I Should Talk About Tv Dramas Negative Point.

+REP For Every One Who Give A Posative Or A Negative Point About The Topic.
And Any Kind Of Help Would appreciated.

Reactions: Sanzen

mcchikeneater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TV dramas shouldnt be watched by people who are too young or naive to understand that they are not realistic and who try to base their lives on the people they see on TV, with bad results.

Reactions: SilverGin

bman1102

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can see how some dramas and reality TV shows can have negative effects on people because it may lead to some negative influences on way or another. Its up to the audience who are viewing it really. For example, it could tie in with how the media portrays what people should or should not be like, mostly in terms of appearances. I've never seen Jersey Shore but I know enough about it to say that it has this bad effect. If you watch it to see how stupid the people are than there is no problem with watching it. Though all dramas/ reality tv shows differ. Hope this helps in a way :)

Darthlawsuit

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TV Drama's will have no negative effects what-so-ever on those that are intelligent. Those that are dumb and imitate everything that they see without a second thought, those types it has a negative effect on.

They did a study on video games. 95% of subjects had no ill effects what so ever. 5% got more violent afterwards. They then did a study on that 5% and found out that 90% of those that got more violent were naturally prone to violence and were encouraged to be violent from tv, comics, and/or video games.

So in summary 95% of the people on this planet with a brain are not effected. 5% without a brain need to be sent into a furnace.

mcchikeneater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TV Drama's will have no negative effects what-so-ever on those that are intelligent. Those that are dumb and imitate everything that they see without a second thought, those types it has a negative effect on.

They did a study on video games. 95% of subjects had no ill effects what so ever. 5% got more violent afterwards. They then did a study on that 5% and found out that 90% of those that got more violent were naturally prone to violence and were encouraged to be violent from tv, comics, and/or video games.

So in summary 95% of the people on this planet with a brain are not effected. 5% without a brain need to be sent into a furnace.
yes but the scary part of that is, there are a whhhhooooollllleeeeee lot of idiots around. i live in the city in new jersey, here stupidity is running rampant. its like a plague im scared to leave my house because i might catch someones stupid.