Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you asking because Tsukoshima is your favorite?? If that's so then damn, we almost have the same taste, I really like him alot but seriously bleach is so boring and the only interesting character other than Tsukishima is grimjow, ishida, and aizen.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Technically he's dead, but no one seemed to care that Rukia was killed a while back, so it doesn't really matter.

Last thing we've seen of him, he was training with Ganju and the other dead Fullbringers in Soul Society. That was ages ago, Yhwach only knows where he is now.

Woodzy

Veteran
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is right one Ginjo? And midle one the guy who got stomped by kenny? So all of them are alive?
As Your Creepy Stalker said, that was ages ago. In fact, that was the last time we've seen them on panel.

From left to right: Tsukishima, Giriko, and Ginjo. All three are "alive" as well as the rest of them are. I'd be highly disappointed if Kubo decides to gown the route of off-panelling them.

Red Slayer

Elite
Kin
10💸
Kumi
2,515💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Your Creepy Stalker said, that was ages ago. In fact, that was the last time we've seen them on panel.

From left to right: Tsukishima, Giriko, and Ginjo. All three are "alive" as well as the rest of them are. I'd be highly disappointed if Kubo decides to gown the route of off-panelling them.
Woah cool
I dont care about Giriko, but i really want to see Ginjo's and Ichigo's meeting *-* hope Kubo(this word means coffin on my language :X) wont forget about them..