Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah Vegeta was kicking his ass this episode until toppo got a cheap shot in from Vegeta's surprise at Kefla power level.

Neji Hyūga2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like the pics lol

But to be honest, I think Vegeta actually stands a good chance against Toppo. Goku (SSB) vs Toppo was pretty close, so I don't see why Vegeta wouldn't be able to handle that.

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Technically going from the Goku Black Arc

SSB Vegeta > SSB Goku

and SSB Goku was making Toppo sweat without breaking a sweat so Vegeta could get this mid diff maybe. I definitely hope we get a episode focused on it soon rather than having most of it off scene until some other shit goes down.

HokageKid

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like Vegeta has been dominating toppo, with the exception of when he got distracted by Kefla, and I feel like Vegeta has been holding back a lot of his power, all throughout the tournament really. He seems to have the upper hand against Toppo without even breaking a sweat.

Vegeta is gonna beat Toppo and then get whooped by either Frieza or Jiren that's my prediction.

Last edited:

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed.
Vegeta seemed to be doing fine so far.

Toppo hasnt shown that red aura yet in the tournament of power though.
Agreed. Tho imo if Vegeta perfects SSB like he did in the manga Toppo would have gotten rekd imo. Vegeta also seem to be fighting hella casually in SSB without any stamina loss.

skygoku

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed. Tho imo if Vegeta perfects SSB like he did in the manga Toppo would have gotten rekd imo. Vegeta also seem to be fighting hella casually in SSB without any stamina loss.
DBH spoilers reveal Vegeta has not even gotten close to being serious. Hopefully this is foreshadowing he has something at UI levels

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
DBH spoilers reveal Vegeta has not even gotten close to being serious. Hopefully this is foreshadowing he has something at UI levels
Which spoilers? And seem like it from the eye test anyway dude been spamming SSB with little to no fatigue at all.

Also from a "spoiler" Goku is getting another powerup. :|

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You mean the form both Goku and Vegeta achieved? Where their aura stays fully inside them to reach the full power of Blue?

Yeah maybe Vegeta has that or something like that for this tournament.

Vegeta seems too cocky relaxed. In a too extreme manner, even for him :p.
He has something up his sleeve.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You mean the form both Goku and Vegeta achieved? Where their aura stays fully inside them to reach the full power of Blue?

Yeah maybe Vegeta has that or something like that for this tournament.

Vegeta seems too cocky relaxed. In a too extreme manner, even for him :p.
He has something up his sleeve.
Yea where they keep the aura inside their body for max potential. And ikr that's why i'm like huh. Dude handling Toppo with ease.

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you obviously know that is a no , because vegeta was gonna fight against jiren and they threw toppo for a reason , right? therefore , vegeta is going to win , obviously.

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea where they keep the aura inside their body for max potential. And ikr that's why i'm like huh. Dude handling Toppo with ease.
Yeah.

I really like the new direction of transformations that they have taken in dragonball super.
Especially the manga.
Mastered ssjblue, being full energy control to maximize potential by not letting ki leak out.
The ssjred-blue swappage :p (fighting in ssjgod and swapping to blue for a short moment).
Ultra instinct (if it can be called a transformation).

Its not just powerups and different looks.

Old yellow ssj is basically a grow in malicious intent, power, speed and inefficiency.
With SSJ3 being ultra inefficient.

Although the manga can learn from the anime, as it arrives later.
So a comparison might not really be fair, still I think the manga feels more polished.
Also the powerlvls and powerups and the whole different alteration in general seems to have more stable explanations for what happens.

Last edited: