Is Tobi really who he says he is? What will happen to Konoha?

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have been wondering why Tobi hasn't shown his face. After Sasuke beats the Hachibi of course then some important stuff will be on the bring of revelation.

I think that Tsunade know that her time is coming and, if she hasn't, will teach Sakura to summon slugs.:naruto::sasuke::kakashi:

Reactions: Hokage786

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I am not officail a mod any more but this is the wrong areea to post naruot related questions this is ment for naruto character discussions.This area if for site questionsa dn mod suggestions for site improvement.

~pein87

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have been wondering why Tobi hasn't shown his face. After Sasuke beats the Hachibi of course then some important stuff will be on the bring of revelation.

I think that Tsunade know that her time is coming and, if she hasn't, will teach Sakura to summon slugs.:naruto::sasuke::kakashi:
omg huge sig! i would appreciate it if you resize that^^
and yes wrong section to post your thread, it will be moved soon.

NarutoWind

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobi is Kakashi's former teamate Obito Uchiha. He joined the Akatsuki because Madara Uchiha took over his body. (Madara is the founder of the akatsuki) He doesn't show his face very much because he only has 1 eye and because madara wants a full shadingun to present.

I kinda of agree, but his face doesn't look crushed. It looks old.

Fei

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It does'nt look crushed because it is'nt Obito. It's Madara.

I believe he lost his left eye at some point or contrary to popular belief it went blind in the VoE fight with the 1st.

We'll know more soon it looks like.

Kabuto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I believe he lost his left eye at some point or contrary to popular belief it went blind in the VoE fight with the 1st.

or he might have left his brother with one eye, and gave his to his brother... then later his brother is going to show up (two EMS users)

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

that theory is the most likely one, i agree that tobi is madara, and that most likely he lost an eye during the fight against the first hokage.

i don't think that he only took one of his brothers eyes, becuase in ever picture you see before the voe fight, you see madara with two eyes, and its widely beleived that he took both of his brothers eyes.

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it is madara in his own body, though he may have Obito's eye. And I guess he uses the mask to cover his face which may look as a mummy's after so many years.

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
does anyone think that madara may have taken obito's eye to futher his power but with only one eye he wore the mask to protect his other eye from loosing focus? (like looking through glasses with two diff lenses)