Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From the guy with the ridiculous jaw that looks like eggs, to the alien monsters and the main characters look it just looks amateurish, but i have heard its a good anime, but meh.. is it good?

NarutoWA

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yep pretty good. The story will not bind you though.
Good for people bored with traditional never-giving-up-attitude, stupid minded heroes.

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From the guy with the ridiculous jaw that looks like eggs, to the alien monsters and the main characters look it just looks amateurish, but i have heard its a good anime, but meh.. is it good?
you talking about one punch man????????????? if so Man you are missing out it's GREAT!

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It looks over-hyped to me, i watched the first one or two episodes and i found it utterly repulsive and not funny. The drawings were ridiculous and too cartoonish even for anime.

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It looks over-hyped to me, i watched the first one or two episodes and i found it utterly repulsive and not funny. The drawings were ridiculous and too cartoonish even for anime.
then don't watch it.

No big loss.

if this guy says one-punch man looks cartoonish you would never watch the masterpiece called one piece.

All the better some people don't deserve to watch quality stuff.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't get the idea asking about a show that you won't watch it. If this anime doesn't suit your standards of how you define anime, then -- why the waste? Why you created this thread? Go to the Chatroom Corner if you're bored and hungry for some chit-chat.

Last edited:

Krampus

Kin
194💸
Kumi
543💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Depends on what you're looking for. I think the quality of the animation is great, and its a very fun anime to watch. But if you're looking for more than humor and fighting its probably not going to interest you.