Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have watched the first half of it, and only stopped because Netflix's subtitles like for some reason took away English. I'm sure it's a bug that will fix idk. But...........

It was really funny and good! Not cliche.

I heard the concept of the anime started by just a fun messy doodle on a paper and it was posted and people really enjoyed it. Dunno how much of that is true or not

redButler

Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I think Saitama (the main character) is the only character who may look bad. Other ones are pictured well. If you are fan of sarcasm, you're welcome. One of my favorite animes.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From the guy with the ridiculous jaw that looks like eggs, to the alien monsters and the main characters look it just looks amateurish, but i have heard its a good anime, but meh.. is it good?
Sooo good. I went in the same as you're describing, hearing how great it was but not seeing it at first myself but as the story builds it brings you in. I can't say for sure but I feel like the amateur-ish style is on purpose because there are moments in the manga and anime that look really well done. As others have said, it's a satire series but it has a lot more heart than you might expect from a satire series.

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you like parodies[references to other anime], epic animations, weird humor then definitely give it a try!

Short synopsis from wiki:

One-Punch Man tells the story of , an extremely overpowered superhero who has grown bored by the absence of challenge in his fight against evil and seeks to find a worthy opponent.
Post automatically merged:

SilverWolf49

Kin
251💸
Kumi
176💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is nothing special and a little trashy but the comedy is 100%. If you want more comedy read the manga (including the bonus story at the end), in the manga comedy is 1000%.
Yes the design of the main character is meh but i think thats the idea since some say OPM is a parody.
You will laugh a lot and the rest of the characters are really good.

Anivo

Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a parody on other Shounen anime, but ends up with it's own story. The art style only adds to it!

Season 2 is weird tho. The original was made by Madhouse, but Madhouse almost never makes season 2's, so it's being animated by a different studio. Some are saying the animation isn't going to be as good based on the trailer. Guess we'll find out in a few days.