Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

More specific....if the soul exists and within any living organism as a particle. Wouldn't it be fun to see the history book's say "For the first time, religion and science found something together". People are not directly born with the consciousness of the soul, some claim the soul to be your true self and proof of existing. The soul in many works is described as omnipresent in your body, and metaphysical. It's also a spiritual connection between you and nature(the universe). By my definition would it be a solo particle, meaning lacking any superpartner so observation take's a indefinitive sort of measurments. Now the issue is that every particle is responsible for the universal structure and funding, each one plays a role in this "fine-tuned universe". Some were formed in the beginning but some were later, but what of the soul? At what stage would the soul be developed, precisely in your birth date or does it take an average life-span? This irreplaceable and unique particle would be inapplicable to the standard model, so the history books would most likley need drastic refinement.

Last edited:

L O S T

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A soul is much like a comforting word. Our body makes movement through muscles and the different types of neurons, hence the soul giving man movement theory has been long debunked. It also depends on the individuals viewpoint & religious beliefs, if you interpret the world 'soul' as a kind of ecstasy, and use it as a stepping stone to avoid negativity & lean towards meditation exercises that gives you a reason to control your so-called mind & thoughts, and to come up with new linguistic choices that feedback into our reality. That's what i firmly believe what a soul is. We are just matter that have gone through mutations & adaptations.

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think it'd be that. It might be something one could attain after death but no proof so far.

I can't be sure.
Like "the force awakens"?.

A soul is much like a comforting word. Our body makes movement through muscles and the different types of neurons, hence the soul giving man movement theory has been long debunked. It also depends on the individuals viewpoint & religious beliefs, if you interpret the world 'soul' as a kind of ecstasy, and use it as a stepping stone to avoid negativity & lean towards meditation exercises that gives you a reason to control your so-called mind & thoughts, and to come up with new linguistic choices that feedback into our reality. That's what i firmly believe what a soul is. We are just matter that have gone through mutations & adaptations.
You speak at a non-subatomic level, the question is not referring to what gives you movement or sensation of free will. It's how a soul would partake in physics or intereact with the standard model if it was a particle. But suit yourself, maybe it's only the subject himself who can determine what the soul is.

Last edited:

L O S T

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like "the force awakens"?.

You speak at a non-subatomic level, the question is not referring to what gives you movement or sensation of free will. It's how a soul would partake in physics or intereact with the standard model if it was a particle. But suit yourself, maybe it's only the subject himself who can determine what the soul is.
It's precisely that. Soul is just a world like afterlife. There is no function to it other than being an encouraging word. Even if you were to label it as an atomic structure, it wouldn't serve any purpose if it doesn't have a nucleus. It'd be like an empty space occupying a host. Maybe i'm lacking the knowledge, but it more or less equals to nothing if it were to be a particle.

Last edited:

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's precisely that. Soul is just a world like afterlife. There is no function to it other than being an encouraging word. Even if you were to label it as an atomic structure, it wouldn't serve any purpose if it doesn't have a nucleus. It'd be like an empty space occupying a host. It more or less equals to nothing if it were to be a particle.
Tell that to higgs boson, if the soul served as a solo particle then modern physics would not be enough to comprehend it. It's the personification of one's self-consciousness. It could may aswell trancend the current understanding of dimensions.

L O S T

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tell that to higgs boson, if the soul served as a solo particle then modern physics would not be enough to comprehend it. It's the personification of one's self-consciousness. It could may aswell trancend the current understanding of dimensions.
I knew you were going to bring that up. That discovery was just a publicity stunt, that we could've gotten our consciousness through other dimensions, although there's no certainty in that. It's a very subjective thing, weather you want to believe in it or not. But it only mentioned abt the origins of universe ?

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wasn't there an experiment where terminally ill people would agree to breath their last breath, lying in a couveuse which measured weight fluctuations into the minute. People would die in there and there would always be a very slight difference in weight after passing.

Which suggests that the soul would have left the body and it has a mass.

Callypigia

Veteran
Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Theories in biocentrism have attempted to begin explaining it in scientific terms. I had read a good journal article on measuring energy that escapes the body at death, but I can't find it; I'll keep looking. Until recently most research on the soul is either religious, philosophical, or derived from near death experience testimonies. The concept is leaving the parapsychology/philosophical world and slowly making its way into biological studies. The evidence is inconclusive, and may always be, but it is interesting to think about. There seems to be more research pointing at the passing of energy through different life forms, which is akin to Buddhist scripture. The idea that consciousness remains and is passed on with energy is still very debatable. Here are a few articles worth reading: