is the rikoudo sage an uzumaki?

the narukudo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
here is my reasons ,i just read some threads suggesting that nagato is an uzumaki/uchiha but we know that the uzumaki clan is related to the senju clan not the uchiha. 2nd,,,,,, madara suggested that he gave nagato the rinnegan, maybe that explains why it was always awaken like kakashi sharingan but even so nagato himself was not aware that he had the rinnegan until the incident of his parents death. so my point ...the sage of the six paths had the power of the senju and the uchiha clan but he was also able to create a seal and he sealed the juubi inside himself making him a jinchuuriki. and we know that the kyuubi is the closest to the juubi in strength so why only the uzumaki were the kyuubi jinchuuriki or maybe it was too strong that no one else could handle it thats explain why kanoha even brought kushina to replace uzumaki mito....i believe that the sage of the six paths was an uzumaki,the creator of the sealing jutsu and who could control the power of the uchiha or those of the senju explaining nagato awakening the rinnegan or tobi seeing hashirama in naruto.. what u guys think???????