is the kiss of death jutsu fair to use here?

kiss of death, fair to use on nb?

• yes

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 20 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
No

OMG I TOLD U NOT TO DO THIS!
Pein87 told me I could use it,
He made up the rules and he told me and its been this way for a whole month!
Can you for once in my life leave me alone and stay out!
Just cuz he made the rules(he didn't completely make them) doesn't mean he can decide something like this by himself.

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Um yes he can.. oO
Hes like
A mod ..
if that was true then this site wouldn't be that good ... pein is a good mod but he can't do everything by himself... some things have to go to votes otherwise bigger arguments will happen...
if we don't get any rights then why would pein hold votes?... there is still an element of democracy otherwise something stupid could happen without warning.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Why does this remind me of something that happened here before summer....

oh wait thats right this sorta happened to me -_-

Does my Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan issue ring a bell to anyone -_-' How someone tried to strip me of that -_-

I say let someone have what they want. It can be beaten the person fighting you just has to figure out a way around the problem

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
if that was true then this site wouldn't be that good ... pein is a good mod but he can't do everything by himself... some things have to go to votes otherwise bigger arguments will happen...
if we don't get any rights then why would pein hold votes?... there is still an element of democracy otherwise something stupid could happen without warning.
Gotta say I agree
REVOLUTION!! Rofl xD

pein87

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The death by execution is a valid naruto jutsu.I`m not here to rescue anyone but the jutsu is a real naruto jutsu from the anime.It only lasts for the duration of the battle and is limited to twice per turn since each character can use a max of 3 jutsu unless there rinnegan users.I agree with what Jessie said and it will be as such from now on it can only be used twice per battle and lasts only for the duration of the battle.After which the user will hav eonly her 3 orignal elements if they have achived the level to use all three if not they will be limited by there rank.

~Pein87

Status
Not open for further replies.