Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, most of the time when her hair is shown blue in the manga, it's due to lighting effects, like below, but yeah, it's bright blue in the manga and the anime switches it up in its shades, but it's still always visibily blue, not purple or black.
You must be registered for see images
Maybe the color inconsistency is to subtly reveal she's bi-polar? *shrugs*

But seriously, I could attribute that to the fact they're just smart like that?

Doesn't orange turn blue into purple? Think about it. The lighting effect of Neji shrouded in orange chakra should give out that color effect.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Biblical devotion to an author is ridiculous and makes no sense considering no one author has ever created the Naruto series.

You enjoy whatever you like and don't question it because some fandom snobs deem it 'filler'. That's your decision and you shouldn't ruin entertainment be making it irrelevant for yourself.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just heard it doesn't contradict stuff. If it really does, then that makes it less likely to be canon. Besides that's really minor, don't you think?
It's not minor when it's literally the easiest thing to get right. I haven't read much of the novels, though, so that was the only one I am actually aware of. Maybe if I read more.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Manga also said she's a brunette. Idk why the anime change ish.
Yes, but that was like her first appearance. It's obvious she was meant to have the same color as the rest of her fam like Neji/Hanabi/Hiashi, but was changed to complement Naruto's hair color.

Anyways, Hinata's hair was established as blue afterwards, and it is still blue in Bolt, meaning nothing has changed. So that is a contradiction.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh, and in the NaruHina novel, Neji talks to Lee when he's asleep via his dream. I mean, I know Toneri and Hamura pulled that off, but ... I mean, really?

Steel Release is also in Gaara's book.

Also, the version of the timeline shown with Bolt movie doesnt have the Hiden novels.

Last edited: