Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To my knowledge, all the novels are canon as they at some point were all directly approved/over viewed by Kishimoto in the same manor than say the Boruto manga is canon despite the fact that it's not made directly by Kishimoto.

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
was it stated that it is canon?

Kishi has also some involments in filler episodes and movies like Road to Ninja but that doesn't mean that it is canon
Canon is something that is part of the original story it doesn't really matter who wrote them or supervised them. Kishi could supervised or even write something but if that is not part of the original story than it would be non canon or filler.

Itachi shinden is confirmed to be part of the original story so its canon

SeveN797

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Read or
and decide it yourself, basically how most people see it - not written by kishi = not canon, there are few expectations like boruto movie or the last which is officially classified as chapter 699.5.

Hakke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Canon is something that is part of the original story it doesn't really matter who wrote them or supervised them. Kishi could supervised or even write something but if that is not part of the original story than it would be non canon or filler.

Itachi shinden is confirmed to be part of the original story so its canon
where?

NextGenNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The novels in general are never said to be approved or supervised by Kishi. He only did the illustrations, that's it. On the other hand, i've heard they don't contradict anything, so there's a chance it could be canon. It's debatable imo, but i'm gonna say they aren't canon atm. Not unless kishi says so or if novels events get mentioned in the boruto manga or anime.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The novels in general are never said to be approved or supervised by Kishi. He only did the illustrations, that's it. On the other hand, i've heard they don't contradict anything, so there's a chance it could be canon. It's debatable imo, but i'm gonna say they aren't canon atm. Not unless kishi says so or if novels events get mentioned in the boruto manga or anime.
Well, the Novels say Hinata has black hair, so that should say something.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
what is Hinata's hair?

Blue
You must be registered for see images

Purple

Black

Dark Purple
Well, most of the time when her hair is shown blue in the manga, it's due to lighting effects, like below, but yeah, it's bright blue in the manga and the anime switches it up in its shades, but it's still always visibily blue, not purple or black.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, most of the time when her hair is shown blue in the manga, it's due to lighting effects, like below, but yeah, it's bright blue in the manga and the anime switches it up in its shades, but it's still always visibily blue, not purple or black.
that looks purple to me