Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So I just finished the anime of akame ga kill and had some serious feels! I looked at the wiki to see if Tatsumi was dead because he seemed to be the mc. The wiki says he's alive. Can you guys fill me in? I don't care if I get spoiled I might not get to the manga

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He died in the anime (along with many others) but the anime is different from manga wich is still ongoing.

The reason wiki says he's alive is because it's primarly manga based. read the manga, it's story is better and Tatsumi is alive.

BrillyMac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't read the manga.

Tatsumi is alive, but he'll die by the end.
Why not read the manga?
Read the manga. Anime ending was crap..
Yeah Tatsumi dieing sucked
He died in the anime (along with many others) but the anime is different from manga wich is still ongoing.

The reason wiki says he's alive is because it's primarly manga based. read the manga, it's story is better and Tatsumi is alive.
So is the manga different almost completely? Or what?

Nooby Kyuubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's alive. The anime went for original story when Mine died fighting against that general.

The current direction of the manga looks like it's going to end similarly the anime anyway though, with Night Raid dying.

BrillyMac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He's alive. The anime went for original story when Mine died fighting against that general.

The current direction of the manga looks like it's going to end similarly the anime anyway though, with Night Raid dying.
Damn. So regardless they still die.
What anime so your sig?

BrillyMac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Probably, but I think the hype is building up a lot better than the anime. Tatsumi looks more badass too imo.

You must be registered for see images

Sig is Fate/stay night 2014.
Oh wow how did I miss that. I watched all of the fate routes. It's been a long time tho
And damn he looks badass. I think I'm going to the manga now