[Discussion] Is Tatsumi dead?

BrillyMac

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,231 posts 90 reactions
Joined
Dec 27, 2014
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So I just finished the anime of akame ga kill and had some serious feels! I looked at the wiki to see if Tatsumi was dead because he seemed to be the mc. The wiki says he's alive. Can you guys fill me in? I don't care if I get spoiled I might not get to the manga
 

Jellal Fernandes

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,833 posts 508 reactions
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
4,833
Reaction score
508
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Read the manga. Anime ending was crap..
 
Last edited:

Goetia

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
34,484 posts 1,419 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
34,484
Reaction score
1,419
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Don't read the manga.

Tatsumi is alive, but he'll die by the end.
 

Marin

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,796 posts 503 reactions
Joined
Dec 9, 2015
Messages
4,796
Reaction score
503
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He died in the anime (along with many others) but the anime is different from manga wich is still ongoing.

The reason wiki says he's alive is because it's primarly manga based. read the manga, it's story is better and Tatsumi is alive.
 

BrillyMac

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,231 posts 90 reactions
Joined
Dec 27, 2014
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Don't read the manga.

Tatsumi is alive, but he'll die by the end.
Why not read the manga?
Read the manga. Anime ending was crap..
Yeah Tatsumi dieing sucked
He died in the anime (along with many others) but the anime is different from manga wich is still ongoing.

The reason wiki says he's alive is because it's primarly manga based. read the manga, it's story is better and Tatsumi is alive.
So is the manga different almost completely? Or what?
 

Nooby Kyuubi

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,639 posts 197 reactions
Joined
May 23, 2011
Messages
1,639
Reaction score
197
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He's alive. The anime went for original story when Mine died fighting against that general.

The current direction of the manga looks like it's going to end similarly the anime anyway though, with Night Raid dying.
 

BrillyMac

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,231 posts 90 reactions
Joined
Dec 27, 2014
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He's alive. The anime went for original story when Mine died fighting against that general.

The current direction of the manga looks like it's going to end similarly the anime anyway though, with Night Raid dying.
Damn. So regardless they still die.
What anime so your sig?
 

Nooby Kyuubi

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,639 posts 197 reactions
Joined
May 23, 2011
Messages
1,639
Reaction score
197
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Damn. So regardless they still die.
What anime so your sig?

Probably, but I think the hype is building up a lot better than the anime. Tatsumi looks more badass too imo.

You must be registered for see images

Sig is Fate/stay night 2014.
 

BrillyMac

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,231 posts 90 reactions
Joined
Dec 27, 2014
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Probably, but I think the hype is building up a lot better than the anime. Tatsumi looks more badass too imo.

You must be registered for see images

Sig is Fate/stay night 2014.
Oh wow how did I miss that. I watched all of the fate routes. It's been a long time tho
And damn he looks badass. I think I'm going to the manga now
 

Rima19

Member
401 posts 28 reactions
Joined
May 18, 2014
Messages
401
Reaction score
28
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Anime- dead..... Manga- alive '-'
 

GreyWizard93

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,474 posts 387 reactions
Joined
Apr 26, 2012
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
387
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The manga is better.
 

nefraiko

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
721 posts 63 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2013
Messages
721
Reaction score
63
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
the anime ending is garbage, illogical and insults the manga, just read it you'll love it
 
Top