is sasuke with minato?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i doubt that sasuke is with minato.i mean,if he'd been there naruto would've shown some sign or emotion on seeing,u know,surprise being the main thing.So far,he's just glad minato is there....what does this mean?where are the rest of the kages nd taka?o.oo.oo.o

Reactions: Kettei

Kettei

Legendary
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guys saying wait til next week:Whats the point of Narutobase then?

I think he is way behind Minato.He might of used a move where he can teleprt his kunai anywhere then teleport to it.

Reactions: takiyacrowz

RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some have said that Hashirama and company are first going to the Kage group to heal them, then coming to the battlefield.
These are just predictions, no one knows what Kishi will do. If the current Kages are between Konoha and the battlefield, then the former Hokages, Taka and Orochimaru will definitely meet them, if they aren't, then we'll see the others at the battlefield in the next chapter, that's my point of view.

thegame

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doh, remember Naruto's chakra sensing abilities in Kuybi mode? He already knew they were coming, that is why he was protecting everyone, so they could live till help arrived.

And he can also sense a persons intentions (good or bad), so he already knows Sasuke changes of heart U_U