is sasuke underrated??

1nF3RnOZz

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
almost everyone says that he didn`t get MS, EMS through hard work because MS and EMS YOU CAN`T GET THEM THROUGH HARD WORK. but i am sure he worked hard with his chidoi stuff bu we saw almost always naruto and almost nothing about sasuke so stop saying that sasuke didn`t work hard. he will be as strong as current naruto is.:flaw:

Jupiter

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
sasuke isnt underrated

BUT he does get all his powers 'the easy way', hes like the opposite of naruto; he got the cursed seal from orochimaru, he got powers from itachi so he could unlock his MS, he got itachis eyes so he could unlock EMS,...

Metal

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i use to say this because sasuke did get very strong after a short while. he beat danzou and was up to kakashi level and defeated orochimaru (kinda) which is pretty strong to surpass you mentor but your absolutly right we did not see how he trained

Iruka

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
It's the meaning that he's supposed to have it the easy way. "The natural born talent VS the hard work". Sasuke VS Naruto, Neji VS Lee, Oro VS Jiraiya, Kakashi VS Obito. You get the point.
You've got a very good point here. It's in Sasuke's nature to obtain power just by being an Uchiha. As you say with Neji VS Lee, Neji has his abilities because he was born into a clan with powerful eyes while Lee has had to push his body to the physical limit to counter for the fact that he has no ninjutsu or genjutsu ability. It's been repeatedly shown with all these rivalries to show a theme that hard work can overcome any disadvantage.

~The Norwegian~

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
that is so very true. its so simple but i never thought about no matter how much i read it!!!!xd
Yea, It's true.
what the...... oro the natural born talent???
oro obtain all his power through experiments and hard work
Ofcourse he was. He was called a genious, Jiraiya was called a dumbass.

You've got a very good point here. It's in Sasuke's nature to obtain power just by being an Uchiha. As you say with Neji VS Lee, Neji has his abilities because he was born into a clan with powerful eyes while Lee has had to push his body to the physical limit to counter for the fact that he has no ninjutsu or genjutsu ability. It's been repeatedly shown with all these rivalries to show a theme that hard work can overcome any disadvantage.
Yea.