Is Sasuke still the strongest character?

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There’s absolutely no proof it would. That’s speculation and assumption at best. Sage mode plus Rasenshuriken is adequate but not against a Perfect Susanoo. PS would prevent any harm from Sasuke while he waits for the build up. And that’s all under the assumption that he would need Kirin whe PS would wipe Naruto out.

It’s not about Sasuke having one eye, it’s about what that eye he lost provided. And out side of Rinnengan it provided the manipulation of Amaterasu, which is much. You’re confused because you think Kirin is needed, when PS Destroys Naruto. Remember, Naruto Sage mode has a two use limit on RS, which hinders Naruto badly. And why you ignoring Amaterasu when Naruto has zero counter for it?
Sasuke has 3 KO Jutsu and three or more problematic jutsu. Naruto has 0 KO jutsu and 3 problematic jutsu. How is this close?
I don't know, maybe I am overshooting Naruto's capabilities against Sasuke. I was also under the impression he get Susano from one eye and Amaterasu from the other. So he would lose one of those abilities depending on the eye lost, having that being my base of thinking, I was thinking Naruto is capable of handling one of the two as a separate entity.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know, maybe I am overshooting Naruto's capabilities against Sasuke. I was also under the impression he get Susano from one eye and Amaterasu from the other. So he would lose one of those abilities depending on the eye lost, having that being my base of thinking, I was thinking Naruto is capable of handling one of the two as a separate entity.
No. Sasuke gets Amaterasu from one eye and the Manipulation of Amaterasu from the other eye(I forget what the jutsu is called). Once both jutsu has awaken in each eye the user then can use Susanoo. But Susanoo can be used without any eyes. You only need to awaken both powers in each eye before you use it.. I hope that makes sense. The power Sasuke lost was the power to manipulate Amaterasu not Amaterasu itself.
I agree, if Sasuke didn’t have protection of Susanoo would make Naruto chances of winning a lot more likely.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, it is rather obvious who the strongest is right now.

The only question is what they will do about it.

With the threat of the aliens still there, it will be notable either way. They could want to stay back, but the threat may eventually reach them so they would see it as good to step up. They could step up to the world stage, and they certainly have the power to challenge any opponent or alliance, but it would be a lot of work.

Either way, i think this will be an excellent writing challenge and story-altering opportunity to the authors.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There’s absolutely no proof it would. That’s speculation and assumption at best. Sage mode plus Rasenshuriken is adequate but not against a Perfect Susanoo. PS would prevent any harm from Sasuke while he waits for the build up. And that’s all under the assumption that he would need Kirin whe PS would wipe Naruto out.

It’s not about Sasuke having one eye, it’s about what that eye he lost provided. And out side of Rinnengan it provided the manipulation of Amaterasu, which is much. You’re confused because you think Kirin is needed, when PS Destroys Naruto. Remember, Naruto Sage mode has a two use limit on RS, which hinders Naruto badly. And why you ignoring Amaterasu when Naruto has zero counter for it?
Sasuke has 3 KO Jutsu and three or more problematic jutsu. Naruto has 0 KO jutsu and 3 problematic jutsu. How is this close?
I haven’t read the manga in a long time, but didn’t Naruto only have a limit because he was still getting used to SM!

Blackzoro

Veteran
Kin
74💸
Kumi
63💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sasuke only has one technique which is problematic for Naruto and that is Susanoo. And it’s not even clear if he still has it anyway but assume he does then he’s currently the strongest. Amaterasu became fodder when base Naruto could react to it and use a chakra cloak as decoy to block it ( VOTE 2 ). He’s not a jin anymore so he doesn’t have kyuubi cloak but he has the next best decoy which are his shadow clones. Before you even argue against that I’ll add yes it’s possible to use his Shadow clones as a dummy to block Amaterasu. Why you ask? Possessed Boruto used a shadow clone to block Sasuke’s Amaterasu. I’m not going to even address you thinking Naruto is going to get put under genjutsu by 3T Sharingan at this point. Like Naruto is going to just keep his eyes there and stand still while Sasuke casts a genjutsu on him. This isn’t early shippuden bro.
Post automatically merged:

I haven’t read the manga in a long time, but didn’t Naruto only have a limit because he was still getting used to SM!
Yes that is correct. He was spamming SM in the war arc I believe. He also should still have base RSM.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke only has one technique which is problematic for Naruto and that is Susanoo. And it’s not even clear if he still has it anyway but assume he does then he’s currently the strongest. Amaterasu became fodder when base Naruto could react to it and use a chakra cloak as decoy to block it ( VOTE 2 ). He’s not a jin anymore so he doesn’t have kyuubi cloak but he has the next best decoy which are his shadow clones. Before you even argue against that I’ll add yes it’s possible to use his Shadow clones as a dummy to block Amaterasu. Why you ask? Possessed Boruto used a shadow clone to block Sasuke’s Amaterasu. I’m not going to even address you thinking Naruto is going to get put under genjutsu by 3T Sharingan at this point. Like Naruto is going to just keep his eyes there and stand still while Sasuke casts a genjutsu on him. This isn’t early shippuden bro.
Post automatically merged:

Yes that is correct. He was spamming SM in the war arc I believe. He also should still have base RSM.
Why would simple armour take him beyond Naruto? Of course the energy armour is strong, but it seems like simple stats boost (stronger faster, flies) to me.

That was a Boruto possessed by Momo (Byakugan can see energy build-up in his eye). Why should Naruto get a benefit of the doubt in his own sensing and reactions?

Illusions are cast at light speed, Naruto doesn't need to stand still, he must outright avoid looking at his eyes.

Its not the Sharingan that casts illusions, its Sasuke using the Sharingan as a medium of energy transfer.

Sage Mode and summon spamming give Naruto a good shot at being stronger in my view.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto coon is confirm by jigen to be weaker then codo... but he didnt say that about saskey coon...

also saskey is searching for codo with zero fear but naruto is hiding in his hokage office.......

Reactions: DHOH
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke was never the strongest character in Naruto. Anyone whose watched the show knows that this is a fact & I hear people talking about the Susanoo, but ignore the fact that it's not impenetrable. It has a weakness,

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,396💸
Kumi
666💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
I'm not even to include Naruto here

Juudara

Kaguya

Momokishi

Isshiki who knocked Sasuke out in 6 seconds without using a single Jutsu.

Edit

Sasuke no longer has the Rinnegan. BoruKishi stabbed moments after Isshiki died.
I wasnt including characters like Kaguya or Juudara but Sasuke still sliced Juudara on half and i doubt that Momoshiki or Kinshiki is stronger then Sasuke.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I wasnt including characters like Kaguya or Juudara but Sasuke still sliced Juudara on half and i doubt that Momoshiki or Kinshiki is stronger then Sasuke.
Can you show me where it was stated that Sasuke was stronger than Momokishi? Kinshiki, I know that he's stronger than or at least when he had the Rinnegan.

You typed this

Rinnegan Sasuke > rest

That gave me the impression that you were including every character. Juudara still regenerated after Sasuke cut him half.

Once again Sasuke never the strongest character in the show.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is true but he’s also never shown to have mastered it, unfortunately. So he still might not have full mastery over it. We don’t know. Maybe this new chapter will tell us.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,396💸
Kumi
666💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards

Can you show me where it was stated that Sasuke was stronger than Momokishi? Kinshiki, I know that he's stronger than or at least when he had the Rinnegan.

You typed this

Rinnegan Sasuke > rest

That gave me the impression that you were including every character. Juudara still regenerated after Sasuke cut him half.

Once again Sasuke never the strongest character in the show.
Sasuke blitzed Madara on half and outspeeded him.That means that Kinshiki is stronger then Madara since its leading to this.(which is not) that means Sasuke>Juudara>Kinshiki - and Kinshiki moving fast as Sasuke is just bs
You must be registered for see images

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke blitzed Madara on half and outspeeded him.That means that Kinshiki is stronger then Madara since its leading to this.(which is not) that means Sasuke>Juudara>Kinshiki - and Kinshiki moving fast as Sasuke is just bs
You must be registered for see images
He did dodge some of Madara's atk. I'll give that much, but that doesn't mean he was stronger than him. Tobirama blitzed Juubito, but that mean that he was stronger than him. The databook that you doesn't prove doesn't prove that Sasuke & it a picture of Hebi Sasuke in his base form.
That that version of Sasuke was mid Kage Level at best .

In response to Kinshiki, I believe Sasuke was already worn out before that battle.

I agree that Rinnegan Sasuke was stronger than Kinshiki, but Madara he's not stronger than.