Is Sasuke still the strongest character?

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You see how Naruto's barely able to stand what gave you the impression he could change the trajectory or had the energy for that. I've said it before Naruto couldn't kill Sasuke because he never had the power to do it, he used up all his chakra everything in a killing intent attack just to counter IA. Manga pawns your > bad interpretation.
all he had to do us move his arm and I addressed most of your poor comprehension in a previous post. Manga>salamanders feelings, manga>salamanders piss poor comprehension, manga>salamanders false claims. Don't bother responding because you obviously aren't worth the replies and are headed to a place you should've been long ago. My block list.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
all he had to do us move his arm and I addressed most of your poor comprehension in a previous post. Manga>salamanders feelings, manga>salamanders piss poor comprehension, manga>salamanders false claims. Don't bother responding because you obviously aren't worth the replies and are headed to a place you should've been long ago. My block list.
So you've got nothing but excuses, from what I've seen so far you've yet to furnish any proof Naruto could've or intended to adjust the trajectory of a rasengan which was headed for the face.For you to establish such a thing or Naruto's lack of killing intent you'll have to show Naruto adjusting kill shot moves to not kill Sasuke. From what I see Manga > Retsus's feelings, Manga >> Retsu's pis poor comprehension >>> manga Retsu's speculative claims.

Last edited:

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke is now using wind, water and even combining them to form Ice jutsu... why Naruto uses Kote to become stronger.. Yes Sasuke is the strongest.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Using up all ones energy isn't the same as fighting with intent to kill and it's stupid to come to such a conclusion. I don't know why ppl act like it's a hard concept to grasp, I could get into a knife fight with somebody and put out just as much energy and effort as somebody while purposely avoiding kill shots such as the throat and major arteries and still be tired at the end of the fight even if I spent the majority of the time being defensive. You're clearly a dumbass if you can't comprehend that.
I know he held back at first. I was only highlighting that he was forced to go all out. Having kill intent wouldn't suddenly make him have more energy to counter Indra's arrow.

Naruto didn't want to kill sauce and never tried. He could've easily shifted that rasengan and hit his shoulder or chest area. Obviously with what was said towards the end of the fight it the manga we know Naruto wasn't aiming to kill and the manga> opinions and feelings.
That reminds me of one of my favorite Naruto vs Sasuke points that most people overlook. Intact, i've never seen anyone mention it aside from myself.

Sasuke is much faster than Naruto in base alone, & can see through movements with his Sharingan, thus he could always evade Rasengan and hit Naruto directly. Like he did against Gaara with his sand defense.

This/the next page.

"A beeline attack is easy to counter or avoid"

A beeline attack is exactly what Naruto did with Rasengan whilst Sasuke had his Sharingan activated. This/the next 2 pages.

Base Sasuke easily evaded Naruto earlier. This/the next two pages.

Chidori only clashed with Rasengan because Sasuke allows it to. He wanted to test their power to see which one was stronger. The result was a stalemate.

As for their Part Two battle, another overlooked fact. Just because Sasuke had kill intent, doesn't mean he went all out the entire time. He started doing so with Indra's arrow, same as Naruto.

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Manga Naruto: "Your father is a Ninja greater than any other"
Nick01: "Not what Naruto said"

You must be registered for see images
Greater = Stronger now?
You must be registered for see images

Also we all know he said that to cheer her up.

@bold: tends to happen when people are blinded by fanboying.
^Says this when he's completely blinded by fanboying himself. Hilarious.

What a sad little brain-less child I've proven myself to be Nick
Exactly.

Hm? You want to keep crying more? By all means to do so. It's normal for a baby such as yourself to cry.
you little ignorance pea brain crying aint changing anything
Ignorance is all you especially with that nonexistent brain of yours. And yeah your pathetic crying is changing a thing.

nor is my blatantly pea sized trashself changing sh1t on NB
Agreed. You are definitely straight up cancer.

considering the amount of wailing crying I've been respond with
Well it's what happens when you try to pass off silly fanfics as facts only to get shut down my me.

to the delicious facts Ive been post-ing
Hilarious. Don't confuse facts with the disgusting fanfics you've been posting.

to shut asstroll garbageweak-self of a yours.=D
It's the opposite. And now we're seeing the results. You going full retard. :lmao:
Youve respond like that of a IQboiled saddening baby
Check yourself bruh. Your entire paragraph can be compared to that of an autistic outright retarded child.

and your grammar's poor
Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDXDXD

Now that's funny.
My grammar makes yours look like utter shit. I'd be embarrassed as hell if my grammar was anything like yours.
Just by looking at it, I can tell your mom dropped you in the head as an infant.

poor brain-deadation isnt saying much about that
What isn't saying much is your nonstop gibberish. It's pitiful to say the least.
pigrat facts slapping/lashing self of a yours.
Clearly you're the one lashing out like a deranged child. Did I rustle you that much?
Hope you stop crying you sensitiveass little fap.
Only sensitiveass little fap crying here is you and it shows. What a joke.
Youve spoken nothing but poor retard patheticallyass little assumption
Quite the opposite actually. It's you who has spoken nothing but poor retard patheticallyass little assumptions. Your retardation levels are too high.
whichve been debunked not weeks ago
You've debunked nothing, in fact all that you've done is get continually rekt by me and all you respond with is pathetic butthurt.

you child Madara used Rinnegan special chakra to control Jubi, Kaguya did, Obito did so your the fucking idiotic little self here
You're the only child here, a retarded one at that. You say that but you have yet to provide scans backing it up as I've mentioned before hand. You can't provide scans, you know why? Because they don't exist. And now you're pathetically grasping a straws hoping you can get one past me. Unfortunately that isn't happening and I'll continue to wreck your fanfic of an argument and keep exposing your disgustingly troll self. Calling you an idiot would be too much of a compliment. You are truly worse than trash.
sad what a sad little disgrace shame youve proven yourself to be/
The opposite actually. You're an embarrassment to the human race. It would've been better if you were born as a fly instead, maybe then you'd prove your worth in the department of annoyance.

its that youve resorted to spout nothing but baseless trashlike poor garbagedumpterworthy fanfics
All you buddy. That's exactly what you always resort to, spouting nothing but retarded baseless trashlike poor garbagedumpterworthy disgusting fanfics and attempt to pass them off as facts.
when your previous horsesh1tBS has been shutted down by myself
You've shut nothing down, in fact the only one who has shut anything down is me. That's what happens when all you bring to the table is straight up garbage drivel.
Kushina has the special chakra as they needed her cause of the Hachibi
As I've told you before that wasn't the reason for her capture, idiot. They already had others for the Hachibi.
you IQcrashed troll of a poster
Yes, you are an IQcrashed troll of a poster, it's honestly pitiful watching you struggle so much just to produce such trash.
then theres the fact Naruto got garbaged/maggotically crushed by the The Kyuubi
More fanfic from the king of cancer. Lmao!!!
This further proves that you didn't read the manga, if you did you'd see how well he did, but who am I kidding, I am after all talking to the dumbest human being in existence who only believes the garbage he spews. What an abomination you are.
if it wasnt for his mother's weak ass powers
And more fanfic from the IQless bastard child. :lol
You call her powers weak yet when she was able to hold down the Kyubi after giving birth and having the most powerful tailed beast forcefully extracted as well as erecting a barrier that not even a Hokage can break. Do you see how much of a retarded clown you've made yourself out to be? It makes me sick to think that such a human exists in this world. Tell your Mommy and Daddy to take you to an Asylum where you belong.
just face it your saviour lords self couldnt even have a weakass will
Oh so he doesn't have a weakass will? Good now we're getting somewhere with your idiotic self.
with his sh1t existence due to his idiotically shameself which cannot be a Juubi Jinchuuriki.
Only one who has a sh1t existence is you due to your retarded disgusting self.
Anyway you have yet to prove he can't be a Juubi Jinchuurki, while I have. Which means he can in fact be a JJ, the most powerful JJ to be honest. :win:

LMAO, what a idiotically foolish worm of a poster
I know right. What a idiotically foolish worm of a poster you are with the garbage content you've been spewing.
who thinks Naruto can be Jinchuuriki Jubi
It's not a matter of thinking, it's that he can as it's proven, unlike you who can prove that he can't. Pity.
what a poor sad excuse of a creature youre
Only poor sad excuse of a creature here is you and it shows, with your sh1t grammar and sentence structuring. You couldn't write a proper paragraph to save your life. Just goes to show how much of an insignificant child you are.
this is your same lashing out like attitude like in the IT thread
Actually it's you who always lashes out and resorts to the same disgusting gibberish and just like in that thread, you're getting owned here neg diff.
(spread foolishness like the virus I've proven myself to be
Fixed.*

when faced against facts shoved in that trash resemblance of a face of yours repeatedly/utterblatantly lol)
The only thing I get faced with when dealing with your child self is fanfics. You take what happens in the manga like a special ed fool and twist things to your narrative and pathetically attempt to pass them off as facts. Too bad it doesn't work on me and when I shut them down, what do you do? You throw a temper tantrum like the crybaby you are.

after the gibberhorsesh1t youve kept spout had been cleanly/gleefully shut down/trashed by the me =D
^Another example of the retardation that is you.
As I said you shut nothing down, the only one who has shut down the gibberhorsesh1t that youve kept spouting to no end is me and it's too easy. You say the same stupid things every time you get rekt. You honestly sound like a broken record. Pathetic.

face the facts kiddo
I would if you supplied any, but all you bring is horsesh1t fanfic. But I guess that's all a child like yourself can bring.

aint no running from the facts
Good thing I never run from them like you do. All you do if cling to fanfics.

/quit crying like a little brokenIQ toddler, child
Only one crying like a little brokenIQ toddler, child is you and it shows. Just look at the abomination of a post that you created. Disgusting.

but Id be lying if I said it werent fun seeing you twistbrainin/crawl like the germ youre
:lmao:
^Says it's fun yet he's the one throwing temper tantrums left and right like an asinine child.
^Doesn't realize that he's the one who is twistbrainin and is crawling like the germ he is.
Hilarious.

and perform mental gymnastics in that already humiliated-frailbrain of a yours=D
More witless remarks from the special Eds kid, what a joke. XD

Fanfics been shutted down
And I'm the one doing the shutting down, while you keep bring the fanfics only to get continually owned by me.
and the facts are special chakras been needed for control the Jubi deal with it.
Yet you haven't been able to prove it, which means you are talking out of your a$$ as usual.
RSM the garbagejutsu got fīlthed on by the Kyuuubi lol
When did this happen? Still talking out of your a$$ huh? Well I'm not surprised given the ludicrous content you've been spewing. Truly a brainless child you are.
these are the facts your saltyass replys arent change=D
I don't change facts like you do. You're salty butthurtass replies aren't changing the facts I've presented. Your absurd fanfics will not be taken seriously in the slightest. Continue with your dimwitted, dumb, moronic drivel. Just know that by doing so, you'll only continue to embarrass yourself and be seen as someone who is brain dead as well as being outright retarded which you are. :hint:

Again,(Just love how you conveniently ignore this portion, just shows that you have no answers)
This is always what it comes to with you. You lay down some retarded foolish statements, and when someone questions them, you argue against them while adding more fanfics into the mix. They present Manga scans against you and what do you do? You take them and twist what happened to fit your narrative and try passing them off as facts. Then you get shut down even more, so what do you resort to next? Oh yeah, you defensively resort to spouting atrocious gibberish like a child. One of the many many examples being that god awful sentence of yours. Oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's clear you don't have the scans I've asked for. I've asked repeatedly, but you keep dodging. Here I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and a chance to prove yourself right and you didn't take it. Which means that you don't possess such evidence to back up your statements. What a sad sad child you've proven yourself to be, Uver. :sigar:

P.S. I love how you continue to fail to address the points I've made in every post and continually resort to gibberish drivel as well as failing to bring scans to prove your statements, which further proves how much you're getting owned here. I'm convinced you don't have the evidence to back up your dumb statements, but it's entertaining watching you squirm like the worm you are. :th:

Sasuke is now using wind, water and even combining them to form Ice jutsu... why Naruto uses Kote to become stronger.. Yes Sasuke is the strongest.
Was it said that Naruto specifically used the Kote to become stronger himself?
Anyway, Naruto doesn't need it he's already the most powerful Shinobi alive.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Greater = Stronger now?

Also we all know he said that to cheer her up.
Yea it is, you disgusting little sensitiveass fap. You're a brainless autistic retarded little clown to think that term implies anything other than that, but I can't be surprised with the autistic straight up garbage content you've been posting. Such a brainless autistic little inbred foolish ingrate you are. Truly a filthy autistic straight up cancer like sh!t existence you are, ya sad, sad, brainless autistic, babbling little autistic child clown. :lol XD :hs:

What a brainless abomination you are.

^^LMFAOO!!! Says the King of Cancer!!! Oh, when it suits you're filthy pathetic butthurt filled to the brim disgusting fanfics, it's naturally him trying to cheer her up? Such a autistic outright retarded brainless child you are to even type such stupid things like a autistic filthy brainless broken record, such a poor poor autistic idiotic sensitiveass fap you are to even think the garbage atrocious foolish things you type. XD
^Says this when he's completely blinded by fanboying himself. Hilarious
^^Says this when he spreads disgustingly atrocious autistic, filled to the brim with butthurt, salt, and straight up disgusting atrocious sh!t fanfic content like a filthy little fly brain cancer himself that you are.

You are definitely straight up garbage atrocious retarded rubbish cancer.
What a sad little brain-less child I've proven myself to be Uver. XD :lol Such a brainless fly autistic outright retarded cancer I've explicitly proven to be.
Exactly. That's what happens when a sad little brain-less utter sh!t baby existence garbage child goes up against my exuberant likes. :lol You get continually owned and shut down like the nonexistent utter sh!t brain-less retarded autistic child you truly are. It's hilarious to say the least.
Hm? You want to keep crying more? By all means to do so. It's normal for a baby such as yourself to cry.
Hm? You want to keep crying like a brainless autistic retarded little baby infant more? By all means to do so. It's natural for a baby like yourself to cry, like a straight up autistic outright brainless garbage retarded little cancer rubbish child. :lol
Ignorance is all me especially with that pathetic nonexistent brain of mines. And yeah my filthy pathetic crying is changing a thing.
Exactly you foolish poor, poor, child creature.
nor is my filthy, blatantly pea sized trashself changing shit on NB.
Agreed. You are definitely straight up brain utter trashlike cancer.

Such a sad sad autistic excuse of a child you are.
Aww, look at you literally shutting me down like a brainless autistic fly child retarded clown I'm XD. It's pitiful to say the least with the straight up atrocious garbage gibberish content that I've been posting.
Well that's what happens when you try to pass off autistic outright shitty silly fanfics as facts only to get pathetically shut down my me.
Hilarious. Don't confuse facts with the disgusting fanfics you've been posting.
Hilarious, don't confuse facts with the disgusting atrocious little fanfics, that you've been posting you disgusting little sensitiveass fap.
It's the opposite. And now we're seeing the results. You going full retard. :lmao:
:hs:

Quite the opposite actually. A filthy little autistic deranged child like you shouldn't even exist. Tell your Mommy and Daddy to trash that autistic outright filthy retarded skull of yours if you want me to entertain your pathetic fly likes. Oh yea and we definitely are seeing the results. You ripping your outright filthy retarded trash skull of yours, trying to pass off your disgusting fanfics filled to the brim with pathetic butthurt, salt, and signs of autistic atrocious rustled beyond repair. Awww, did I piss rustle you like a little trashfics piss child self existence that much?
Check yourself bruh. Your entire paragraph can be compared to that of an autistic outright retarded child.
I'll trash you're little trashfics piss child self existence likes in autistic atrocious little disgusting dirty garbage brown filthy water, you brainless pathetic little baby child troll. :lol You're garbage paragraph can be compared to that of an autistic atrocious outright retarded rubbish child. It's pitiful to see a fly baby sh!t existence like you squirm like a dirty fly worm that you truly are.
Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDXDXD
Now that's funny.

My grammar makes yours look like utter shit. I'd be embarrassed as hell if my grammar was anything like yours.

Just by looking at it, I can tell your mom dropped you in the head as an infant.
LMFAOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDXDXDXDXD!!

Now that's kind of funny. My grammar makes you're filthy writing skills look like utter shit compared to mines. I'd be embarrassed like all hell if my grammar sucked your Mommy's nonexistent balls like yours. Truly a hopeless fucking gibberish autistic outright retarded child you're. To think that a brainless fly child like you exist baffles me. I'd be embarrassed to see a brainless fly child worm like you fly like a idiotic fly worm in my exorbitant, exuberant magnificent place. I'll tear your Mommy's autistic utter shit lice filled straight up cancer garbage dirty skull if you continue spewing such straight up rubbish garbage content that you keep posting. You're autistic king of cancer garbage like grammar is indicative of autistic disgusting fanfics, filled with signs of rustled beyond repair, fucking dirty filthy trashfics, and you're straight up garbage brainless dirty braindead dirty amoebaaa of a Mommy literally ripping your filthy baby existence out her 1,000 disgusting dirty juggling dicks autistic pussy like a braindead dropped on the filthy garbage skull infant.

You're truly the definition of straight up garbage cancer rubbish gibberish, you sad, sad autistic, pathetically faggot slut dirty pussy little formed garbage cancer rubbish baby.
What isn't saying much is your nonstop gibberish. It's pitiful to say the least.
What isn't saying much is your nonstop gibberish IQless autistic child brain. :lol XD It's filthy, retarded, autistic, and pathetic to say the least. What a brokenIQ garbage king of cancer like toddler you are, to pathetically copy my key magnificent beautiful complex grammar instead of coming up with a pathetic rebuttal in that filthy, atrocious, brainless, autistic, brain babbling garbage brain content of yours. You're truly worse than trash for ignoring my arguments conveniently you filthy anorexic ribcage garbage rubbish cancer worm. Look at that pea sized filthy brainless autistic IQless little gibberish filled content brain grammar shit of yours.

You know why? Because you're braindead worm amoebaaa of a disgusting dirty mother is such a fucking disgusting dirty slut who juggles dicks and has *** with anyone who sticks thier dirty dicks in her disgusting dirty brown water garbage pussy that she exposes like the autistic brainless little, braindead child slut that you are, the exact reason why a retarded autistic filthy brainless outright child like you'll be born. Go take a brown dirty disgusting water bath, inbred slut of a braindead child.
Clearly you're the one lashing out like a deranged child. Did I rustle you that much?
Clearly you're an autistic, outright retarded child who's lashing out like a retarded autistic straight up braindead child that you are. Did I slice your filthy slut like brain amoebaaa to a million segments? That's likely the only way to explain why your retardation levels are too high, inbred slut of a braindead child.
Only sensitiveass little fap crying here is you and it shows. What a joke.
Clearly you're the one lashing out like an autistic, outright retarded braindead child, you sensitiveass little fap crying like the atrocious gibberish autistic troll child abomination you are. Oh yea, and that does explain your autistic gibberish nonexistent garbage rubbish brain interact with excellent crystal clarity. :lol XD Lmfaooo!!! What a brainless autistic brain joke you are!! What a little, autistic, outright idiotic loser lol.
Quite the opposite actually. It's you who has spoken nothing but poor retard patheticallyass little assumptions. Your retardation levels are too high.

^Lmao!!! Says this yet you're the one literally crying about me, slapping your face so hard all you're filthy dirty disgusting trashfics filled atrocious white teeth spill out like the garbage water like substance that you are. Only poor retard patheticallyass little assumptions here is you and it shows. What an autistic little sensitiveass joke you are. I'll expose your autistic outright filthy rubbish gibberish atrocious troll self like an exorbitant, magnificent god and continually own you to be the hopeless, pathetic excuse of a sensitive ass autistic outright atrocious gibberish filthy braindead child that you truly are.

I'll take a steaming cyber diarrhea brown water bath down your dirty clorox like throat, hence that your idiotic self can make you feel better. :lol Aww what a garbage cancer trashfics tier lewd trashfics spewing garbage, dropped on the brainless little autistic skull poster you are, for disseminating the ability to do such atrocious gibberish things in your fanfic disgusting little autistic atrocious outright fanfic land throat. I pity you, brainless child, you poor, poor, autistic idiotic, sad, sad little creature.
You've debunked nothing, in fact all that you've done is get continually rekt by me and all you respond with is pathetic butthurt.
Lmfaooo!!!! Says the King of Cancer!!! XDXDXD

Now that's funny. Me bitchslapping you so hard you get continually rekt makes you look like utter shit compared to mines. All you do is respond with atrocious gibberish hoping the situation changes like a disgusting rubbish atrocious garbage child but, unfortunately for you I'm gonna wreck your pathetic autistic fly trash like arguments, spreading cancer like the braindead fly idiotic child you are, only to get continually rekt by me like the gibberhorseshit idiotic rubbish liar that you're. What a piece of gibberish idiotic rubbish you are. But who am I kidding, after all I'm talking to the utter blind atrocious gibberish trashfics spewing cancer who thinks Hinata's filthy pussy is what his life depends on, and hopes to acclimates of. A filthy worm like you can't hope but get utterly rekt by the masculine exuberance that is me. Bow down, maybe crash your filthy braindead skull so that you exude significantly bleeding like the dull IQ, IQless autistic gibberish child you are, the gibberish trashfics that you are, is altered to straight up gibberish atrocious garbage drivel that explicitly grinds your balls to a potato soup type like a filthy autistic gibberish child that you are.
You're the only child here, a retarded one at that. You say that but you have yet to provide scans backing it up as I've mentioned before hand. You can't provide scans, you know why? Because they don't exist. And now you're pathetically grasping a straws hoping you can get one past me. Unfortunately that isn't happening and I'll continue to wreck your fanfic of an argument and keep exposing your disgustingly troll self. Calling you an idiot would be too much of a compliment.
Only disgusting fanfic liar here is you, and it shows. What a gibberishfics rubbish joke you are. XD I'll tear of your teeth, and expose your filthy pussy spots like a garbage gibberish utter shit human being trash that you are.

^Lmao says that yet he's the autistic piss like gibberish child. XD :lol Oh yea, and your autistic outright retarded brainless little garbage retardation levels ain't changing that. My scans will wreck your filthy excuses amoebaaa of a brain IQ and straight up own you out to be like a garbage gibberish idiotic rubbish king of cancer that you truly are, the reason why you get continually owned by me neg diff. I'll tear your gibberish brain cells while having my scans supplied, you know why? Because a fly like you don't have the explicit right to exist. I don't pathetically grasp at straws hoping a fly like you can get one past me, like you do. Oh? So you're gonna pathetically wreck your rubbish fanfic of an argument and expose your dropped on the brainless skull, disgustingly troll self? See how much of a disgusting, autistic, fly dirty disgusting little fly slut amoebaaa you have made yourself out to be? Calling you a fly squirm autistic, outright, garbage tier autistic child would be too much of a compliment. You're truly a trashfics cans fly who squirms in the filthy dirty brown water bath bubbling slimes of trash like a disgusting, autistic, poor, piss eating, filled rubbish, fish idiotic, rubbish, gibberish troll fly child that you are. XD What a brainless idiotic piss like existence abomination you are. It'd be better if you'll take a knife, and dice your little dirty dick disgusting atrocious fanfic amoebaa like an autistic outright retarded idiotic child instead, then you might clinically prove your pathetic worth in the department of trash fly irritant annoyance.
The opposite actually. You're an embarrassment to the human race. It would've been better if you were born as a fly instead, maybe then you'd prove your worth in the department of annoyance.
Quite the opposite actually. You're a fly joke like like an autistic, straight up ridicule content of the human race. It would've been better if you were born like a autistic outright brainless fly filthy egg cell in a dirty ingrate like trashfics toilet, then you'd have clinically proven your autistic worth in the filthy department of fly squirm germ disgusting amoeba dirty existence, when your braindead slut pathetic excuse of a mother filled her filthy pussy slut opening with the garbage gibberish white milk spunk of a 1,000 different garbage cancer filthy dirty brown water bath men, fusing her filthy autistic outright disgusting white milk spunk eggs with thier garbage cancer filthy dirty brown water bath autistic disgusting garbage seminal cells XD. Truly a brainless King of Cancer you are, no wonder you're a pathetic, butthurt excuse of a slut like disgusting pussy amoeba.

It'd better if I could penetrate a million different beautiful garbage sharp stick knives in your filthy disgusting dickriding spot, tear it of literally, and expose your girl periods to the entire universe, exposing you out to be a retarded inbread filthy idiotic autistic outright brainless atrocious filled to the brim with butthurt fanfic straight up garbage drivel cancer like you truly are.

I'll take a steaming cyber diarrhea, brown water dirty bath in your autistic fanfic outright little trashfics throat next time. :lol XD It would have been better if you were born an autistic little fly piss amoebaaa disgusting little fly diarrhea then you would have clinically proven your IQless garbage tier shit existence in the department of fly like annoyance. Truly an autistic, filthy brainless idiotic little child self you are. What an autistic, atrocious little embarrassment to a fly race you are.

It makes me literally sick to think an autistic, filthy, brainless like amoebaaa, steaming cyber diarrhea little idiotic child like you exist. :lol You're likely a brainless fly to the exorbitant, exuberant fly race. I'll treat you like a flurry fly little worm if that's what you deeply contemplate of XD. Eat shit, brainless little fly like stain shit disgusting dirty little amoebaaa diarrhea. :lol XD

I'll literally take a brown steaming disgusting dirty dump in your autistic outright brainless throat, and throw your trashfics in the trashbins where ya truly belongs XD. Stay salty in your disgusting little fapfic land, disgusting little fap autistic idiotic little child baby king of fly cancer straight up garbage cancer XD :lol.
All you buddy. That's exactly what you always resort to, spouting nothing but retarded baseless trashlike poor garbagedumpterworthy disgusting fanfics and attempt to pass them off as facts.
Except it's all you, you disgusting little straight up garbage cancer sensitiveass fap. Oh yea, that's exactly what you do, babbling on nothing but autistic straight up outright disgusting silly atrocious garbagefics, trying to pass off your silly fanfics like facts.

LMAOOOO!!!! Only one spouting nothing but retarded baseless trashlike poor garbagedumpterworthy disgusting fanfics and attempt to pass them off as facts is you, and it shows, you filthy little autistic ****. I feel like twistinbrainin your garbagedumpterworthy disgusting fanfics pea like skull brain, and spilling it's autistic outright retarded disgusting white water in the gibberishfics trashfics bins, where they truly belongs. Lmao!! I'll throw your disgusting trashfics to garbagefics bins where they truly belongs, you disgusting little sensitiveass fap.
You've shut nothing down, in fact the only one who has shut anything down is me. That's what happens when all you bring to the table is straight up garbage drivel.
You say that when I've pitifully wrecked you so hard you get continually owned by me like a fly germ worm that you like squirm, that you truly are. Just utter gibberish rubbish. That's what happens when you pass of your silly atrocious fanfics like facts, hoping to accomplish anything like a deranged autistic child. Oh yea, the result being in that you get continually owned by me garbage cancer, trashlike poor, garbagedumpterworthy disgusting fanfics neg diff like a brainless, foolish, child brain trash damage control liar.

That's what happens when you pierce a sharp knife in your a$$ cavities consistently so hard thinking things would change. Too bad that ain't gonna work on me, the exact reason why you get continually owned by me like a garbage brokenIQ disgusting gibberish toddler, therein what do you do? You start lashing out like a retarded autistic child XD.

Too bad your autistic filthy outright little trashfics tricks don't work on me, and when you get pathetically wrecked, what do you do? Oh yea you produce significantly more disgusting gibberish like the disgusting garbage idiotic child trashfics pitiful existence that you truly are.

It makes me sick to my stomach to think a disgusting garbage idiotic child trashfics pity existence that you really are, like you exist. You're likely a spreading fly cancer of utter trash shit, you disgusting, little, poor, poor, piss sensitiveass disgusting fanfics creature.
As I've told you before that wasn't the reason for her capture, idiot. They already had others for that
That's the exact opposite of what transpired, you idiotic little autistic straight up atrocious gibberish foolish child. They had others for that, the exact reason to why they would be using her autistic filthy intelligence, body, garbage disgusting fanfic gibberish hair strands, to apply pulling on it so that they could've sex with her, and rape her so, so, so bad, you're filthy ignorance autistic filled gibberish eyeballs will be crying like the crybaby little fly trash cancer that you truly are.

You're a crybaby little fly cancer trash if you tear of her garbage, disgusting, fanfic gibberish hair strands like a filthy, ignorance, autistic filled gibberish eyeballs retarded child that you truly are.
Your silly fanfics ain't changing that.
Then why are you changing them, you disgusting little IQless gibberishfics brat.
Yes, you are an IQcrashed troll of a poster, it's honestly pitiful watching you struggle so much just to produce such trash.
:hs:

^LMFAOOO!!! Says the trashfics fly King of Cancer IQless fanfics atrocious rubbish child!!! I know right, it's truly pitiful, sad to see you squirm and struggle so hard to produce such gibberish atrocious King of Cancer straight garbage rubbish trash fanfic drivel.
More fanfic from the king of cancer. Lmao!!!

This further proves that you didn't read the manga, if you did you'd see how well he did, but who am I kidding, I am after all talking to the dumbest human being in existence who only believes the garbage he spews. What an abomination you are.
I don't cling to fanfics like you do. You're the only disgusting little fap gibberish trashfics child who didn't read the manga, seeing as if you did you'd see how well she did (like when his autistic Mommy pulled and ripped off her garbage hair from her filthy dirty pussy a$$ cavities to repress and subjugate Kyuubi, splitting of your lord's little dick so she could use it like her dildo to have ***, when she's split from her autistic dirty milk eating garbage offspring lol), but oh yea I'm talking to the atrocious little gibberish autistic outright child who only believes the atrocious gibberish his garbage dirty filthy trashweak utter shit, gibberhorsesh!t IQ brain cells spews. Truly a brainless idiot you are, to think of such lewd disgusting atrocious trashfics like things.
And more fanfic from the IQless bastard child. :lol
You call her powers weak yet when she was able to hold down the Kyubi after giving birth and having the most powerful tailed beast forcefully extracted as well as erecting a barrier that not even a Hokage can break. Do you see how much of a retarded clown you've made yourself out to be? It makes me sick to think that such a human exists in this world. Tell your Mommy and Daddy to take you to an Asylum where you belong.
You're the only child here, a retarded autistic one at that. You call her powers weak yet when she was able to erect Kyuubi's tentacle gargantuan dick, put it in her dick loving throat, lick it with such lewd disgusting trashfics lust, that the atrocious autistic fox spilled his gibberish spunk literally immediately after the fact, a world white heaping load of it, in her lewd disgusting trashfics lust throat, ripping her pathetic throat in half (due to the exorbitant garbage gibberish force of it), and the fact that the Hokages spilled thier atrocious gibberish little autistic fox spunk in her filthy dirty faggot slut dickriding mouth, that not even a Jinchuuriki of the Juubi could acclimate. Do you see how much of a filthy autistic brainless outright gibberish rubbish autistic atrocious idiotic cancer you made yourself out to be? Silly filthy trashlike child lol. I'll grind your filthy stomach, and fill bath you with the garbage steaming disgusting dirty silly diarrhea if me sticking my dick in your saviour's filthy red (Kushina) dirty slut throat makes you cry like a little frail brain sick slut disgusting child. I'll tell your Mommy and Daddy so that they can literally grind your balls, and throw it in the disgusting trashfics asylum where you pathetically belongs. I'll rip of your Mommy's filthy red (Kushina) dirty slut throat while sticking my dick in your saviour's filthy red (Mommy) dirty slut throat that makes you cry like a little frail brain sick slut disgusting autistic child.
Aww Just face it, my filthy saviour lord's garbage utter gibberish atrocious sh!t self possesses a disgustingly autistic outright brainless atrocious trashfics weak, weakass will.
Oh? So now you pathetically twist the fanfics you supplied prior and substantiate that he exudes a significantly disgustingly autistic outright brainless atrocious trashfics weak, weakass will? Do you see how much of a filthy autistic brainless outright gibberish rubbish autistic atrocious idiotic cancer you made yourself out to be?

Only place we're getting at is with your literal garbage nonexistent brain idiotic self. You silly autistic little trashfics incarnate, you thrive on such things. Such a disgusting poor autistic joke of a existence creature you are.
Only one who has a sh1t existence is you due to your retarded disgusting self.

Anyway you have yet to prove he can't be a Juubi Jinchuurki, while I have. Which means he can in fact be a JJ, the most powerful JJ to be honest. :win:
Clearly you're the one lashing out like a autistic, outright autistic gibberish child. Just look at the literal disgusting abomination of a sentence you have created. Disgusting.

When I pathetically expose your autistic, outright autistic gibberish child, for the disgusting gibberish existence self you are, what do you do? Oh yea, you throw a pathetic temper tantrum like the King of Cancer you are. Pathetic. A fly would exude significantly better trashfics brain cells than your filthy autistic gibberish likes.

Only one who possesses an utter atrocious disgusting gibberish shit existence is you due to your autistic retarded atrocious child disgusting self, you disgusting little sensitiveass trashfics child. I'll advise you to stop typing with the garbage content you've been posting if you want me to take a steaming dump down your pathetic broken record babbling boiling gibberish throat rubbish, and continually wreck your pathetic autistic disgustingly retarded rich idiotic self infinitely.

Tbf I've explicitly proven that pathetic broken record babbling boiling gibberish throat rubbish of an existence (Naruto) scientifically can't be a Juubi Jinchuurki, but hey, I'm talking to the atrocious idiotic gibberish child of the planet who only believes the disgusting trashfics he spews. Which means he can be utter trash disgusting dirty shit slime in equality with a JJ, the most powerful one at that, to be honest. :sigar:
I know right. What a idiotically foolish worm of a poster you are with the garbage content you've been spewing.

^Lmao!! What a sad sad rubbish child gibberish liar lol. Get that silly idiotic trashfics outta here, with the idiotically foolish worm of a poster you are with the garbage atrocious gibberish content you've been spewing. Such a sad sad disgusting fly you are, to produce such trash. What a hopeless, autistic, retarded outright king of child cancer you are for the garbage atrocious gibberish content you've been posting. It makes me sick to think a disgusting child fly like exist. I'll tear you Mommy's disgusting dirty garbage water bath pussy, atomice your filthy fly atrocious existence, and shove your nonexistent outright braindead self in the trashfics bins (Mommy's disgusting dirty garbage water bath pussy) where a filthy piss poor poor retarded autistic braindead child like you definitely belongs. I'll splatter you're gibberish rubbish autistic atrocious rubbish disgusting brain cells in the garbage utter trash sh!t asylum where ya truly belongs.

Bow down, and give me the praise I definitely warrant, you disgusting filthy autistic retarded outright dirty garbage brown water bath filth amoeba.
It's not a matter of thinking, it's that he can as it's proven, unlike you who can prove that he can't. Pity.
It's definitely a matter of thinking, you disgusting little sensitive ass illiterate rubbish autistic baby child. XD Oh? So I can prove it, now we're getting somewhere with you idiotic autistic retarded inbread rubbish bread disgusting self. Goes to show the massive L's the fly pea disgusting autistic brain cells cancer trashfics trashlike like a plant pea like you're disgustingly idiotic autistic retarded utter shit self can acclimates. Lmao!!!
Only poor sad excuse of a creature here is you and it shows, with your sh1t grammar and sentence structuring. You couldn't write a proper paragraph to save your life. Just goes to show how much of an insignificant child you are.
Only poor, poor utter sh!t sad excuse of a disgusting autistic dumb disgusting creature here is you and it shows, with your utter sh1t grammar and sentence structuring. It's plain like a day that a fly like yourself doesn't compare to me in the slightest, therein you'll write me an apology like a retarded autistic child disgusting garbage water that you are, and fall brainless like a piece of shit gibberishfics troll that you are, with your utter shit autistic dumb disgusting grammar and sentence structuring, ya filthy worm. Go ahead, I'm giving you chances but you're not taking it? Go on, you idiotic autistic retarded little worm fly child of a poster, hurry up and apologize.

Only insignificant pitiful idiotic child here is you, and it shows. Truly a brainless fly child you are. :lol
Actually it's you who always lashes out and resorts to the same disgusting gibberish and just like in that thread, you're getting owned here neg diff.
Says the atrocious disgusting little filthy autistic gibberish lying like a disgusting fanfic little garbage gibberish water that he is, out of his garbage chakra teeth. You disgusting little silly autistic atrocious rubbish little pitiful child liar, I'll dropped you in the garbage bin skull making you literally braindead like your disgustingly fanfic manifesting brain cells will spill in the floor like the disgusting little silly autistic atrocious rubbish little pitiful child liar you are, for conveniently crying about me grinding your pathetic balls in an acidic water produce, ya autistic crybaby fly. I'll produce utter trash sh!t like a disgusting little silly autistic atrocious rubbish little pitiful child liar that you are. I'll dice your disgusting pitiful limbs if you type like a atrociously braindead, literal autistic garbage atrocious gibberish like child, sensitive little disgusting autistic fap child trash. You're truly the atrocious definition of utter trash. You'll be born like a flurry disgusting straight garbage drivel braindead table cancer fly if you keep typing such foolish, atrocious gibberish rubbish.

Only one lashing out like a idiotic straight up garbage cancer is you, and it shows. Pathetic autistic, signs of filled with brim of butthurt, idiotic rustled beyond repair bastard child thinks he can squirm out of this, like the evasive filthy brainless trashfics fly he is. Unfortunately for you that isn't happening, I'll wreck your disgusting trashfics gibberish fanfics of an argument, alter it to disgusting trashfics gibberish trashfics, than fill your filthy retarded excuses theory's disgusting face with it, making you out to be the most retarded autistic, as well outright braindead that you are, on the planet, sensitive little faggot pussy mexican slut autistic brainless fly outright.

Pity.

(I'll spread foolishness like the virus I've proven myself to be
Fixed.* you disgusting little sensitive butthurt liar with no life fap king trash. Lmaoo!!!
The only thing I get faced with when dealing with your child self is fanfics. You take what happens in the manga like a special ed fool and twist things to your narrative and pathetically attempt to pass them off as facts. Too bad it doesn't work on me and when I shut them down, what do you do? You throw a temper tantrum like the crybaby you are.
Quite the opposite actually. Only filthy disgusting autistic child piss crybaby here is you, and I repeatedly slapped your fanfics, back into your nonexistent brain cells so what do you do? You cry, whine and moan like an illiterate autistic outright straight up retarded gargantan garbage child kid, and defensively resort to twisting my statements to pathetically suit your flawed atrocious gibberish narratives. Sadly for you, it doesn't work on me, and when I literally grind your filthy white garbage rubbish cancer gibberish rubbish balls like a piece of gibberish rubbish, what do you do? You eat such disgusting atrocious rubbish, and expose yourself like the straight up garbage autistic sensitive ass retarded child that you pitifully are. It's honestly disgusting to see you squirm like a fly germ to produce such atrocious gibberish rubbish.

Only special ed fool who twists things like your narrative and pathetically attempt to pass them off as facts is you, braindead child. Aww, did I rustle you that much? Seems like you're gibberish eyes can't stop crying like a little dirty autistic outright disgusting mexican gibberish idiotic slut, I wonder why? Aww, don't worry, I'll wreck you so bad you'll cry a million times significantly more that I'll ripping out your filthy pussy atrocious gibberish rubbish eyes in the end.

Only pathetic crybaby throwing temper tantrum like the crybaby you are, is you and it shows. You're so braindead you can't even come up with your original comebacks. What a sensitive little autistic child you are.
^Another example of the retardation that is you.

As I said you shut nothing down, the only one who has shut down the gibberhorsesh1t that youve kept spouting to no end is me and it's too easy. You say the same stupid things every time you get rekt. You honestly sound like a broken record.
^Another example of the atrocious pitiful gibberish garbage rubbish that is you.

I'll slap your disgusting little trashfics rubbish autistic atrocious brain if you say I didn't keep shutting you down like a disgusting autistic idiotically foolish worm of a broken rubbish garbage record that you are. Only one you slapped the gibberhorsesh1t that youve kept spouting to no end is me, and it's too easy. You resort to the exact same atrocious gibberish every time you get rekt. Pathetic.
I would if you supplied any, but all you bring is horsesh1t fanfic. But I guess that's all a child like yourself can bring.
I supplied excellent, beautiful facts but I guess that's all an autistic outright retarded child like yourself can bring. Only one bringing the rubbish atrocious horsesh!t fanfic is you, and it shows. What a joke XD.
Good thing I never run from them like you do. All you do if cling to fanfics.
I'll tear you're gibberish horseshit brain cells if you cling to fanfics, like a gibberish autistic pathetic, butthurt, childish, disgusting liar you are. Good thing I'll tear Hinata's rubbish gibberish autistic atrocious disgusting pussy slut like evidenced by the braindead children she manifested like her pitiful egg cells. It's disgusting to say the least. I like how your disgustingly troll child self is explicitly sensitive when it comes to her XD. I guess that's what a rotten rubbish pussy slut egg amoeba child like you can bring.
Only one crying like a little brokenIQ toddler, child is you and it shows. Just look at
Only one crying like a straight up autistic disgustingly little brokenIQ toddler is you, you disgusting little rubbish autistic gibberish king child of garbage cancer, and it shows. Just look at that god awful gibberish atrocious rubbish sentence, and garbage grammatical structure of yours. Lmao!!! Utter sh!t braindead child with such a brainless, autistic pitiful gibberish atrocious rubbish sentence, and garbage grammatical structure that you are. I'll pull of your filthy garbage water enriched hair and throw you in the garbage Mental Asylum where you belongs.

^Says it's fun yet he's the one throwing temper tantrums left and right like an asinine child.

^Doesn't realize that he's the one who is twistbrainin and is crawling like the germ he is.

Hilarious.

^Says it's fun yet he's the one displaying a heaping load of butthurt, salt, signs of definite butthurt and rustled beyond repair like an autistic straight up cancer braindead child.

^Doesn't realize he's the one who is twistbrainin, splitting of his wrists, left and right like a retarded outright autistic fly child, and crawling like a disgusting earthly hellish autistic atrocious worm he is.

Hilarious.
More witless remarks from the special Eds kid, what a joke. XD
Aww, are you crying pathetically like an autistic little braindead child? You're Posts = salt, signs of definite butthurt and rustled beyond repair, a heaping load of butthurt like an autistic straight up cancer braindead child. Pity.

Disgusting.
And I'm the one doing the shutting down, while you keep bring the fanfics only to get continually owned by me.
More idiotic atrocious disgusting gibberishfics from the disgusting gibberishfics retarded child. I'm the one doing the shutting down you disgusting gibberishfics atrocious idiotic child. All you do is spew fanfic's like a filthy idiotic gibberishfics fly worm, as if to accomplish something that you are, only to get utterly rekt by me.

What a joke. :lol
Yet you haven't been able to prove it, which means you are talking out of your a$$ as usual
Yet you haven't been able to prove it, which means you're autistic outright, retarded, disgustingly pitiful, or ripping out your a$$ cavity like usual, you disgusting little filthy gibberishfics brain IQless straight up fanfic trash.
When did this happen? Still talking out of your a$$ huh? Well I'm not surprised given the ludicrous content you've been spewing. Truly a brainless child you are
Like when did this happen like at all? Still grinding your a$$ cavities looking for fanfics in the deepest realms of gibberishfics like the disgusting autistic gibberishfics autistic outright asinine child, huh? I'll tear of your literally gibberish brain cells if you don't dispose of this disgusting silly garbagefics in the trashfics cans where they truly belongs, and not be surprised. Truly a filled autistic gibberishfics rubbish child you are.

I don't change facts like you do. You're salty butthurtass replies aren't changing the facts I've presented. Your absurd fanfics will not be taken seriously in the slightest. Continue with your dimwitted, dumb, moronic drivel. Just know that by doing so, you'll only continue to embarrass yourself and be seen as someone who is brain dead as well as being outright retarded which you are. :hint:
I tear of your disgusting gibberishfics, that alters to trashfics bins, that than alters to straight up autistic disgustingly atrocious garbagefics like the autistic disgustingly troll gibberishfics incarnate you are. Just love how much of a pathetic pitiful butthurt garbage liar you're lol. Goes to show how much of an insignificant child you are. My beautiful, exuberant, godlike paragraphs are going to slap and grind the autistic atrocious disgusting gibberishfics and gibberish slut disgusting balls that you keep bringing. My beautiful, exuberant, godlike facts will open your disgusting toiletbrush like autistic utter shit teeth, and take a steaming garbage water bath down ya filthy ribcage anorexic rubbish throat, I'll continue owning you with my beautiful, exuberant, godlike facts that I've presented, you disgusting little fap braindead child, like a utterly wrecked gibberishfics child that you truly are.

Continue with your gibberishfics, rubbish, dumb, autistic, filthy, dimwitted, pathetic moronic butthurt drivel, ya filthy disgusting slut amoeba excuse of a disgusting rotten egg like little child.

Just know that by doing so, you'll continue exposing yourself for the disgusting little gibberishfics braindead child you are, like you are outright braindead, brainless fly little child like that you truly are. :hint:
Again,(Just love how you conveniently ignore this portion, just shows that you have no answers)

This is always what it comes to with you. You lay down some retarded foolish statements, and when someone questions them, you argue against them while adding more fanfics into the mix. They present Manga scans against you and what do you do? You take them and twist what happened to fit your narrative and try passing them off as facts. Then you get shut down even more, so what do you resort to next? Oh yeah, you defensively resort to spouting atrocious gibberish like a child. One of the many many examples being that god awful sentence of yours. Oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Again, (Just love how you conveniently ignore this portion, shows that you have no answers).

This is what always happens with your retarded gibberishfics child likes. You produce some retarded foolish autistic outright statements, and when someone explicitly wrecks you so, so bad when they pitifully dissect it, and find it rubbish gibberishfics straight up garbage cancer finally, you pitifully assimilate significantly more gibberishfics into the gibberish mix. :lol When an excellent, godlike beautiful poster tears of your filthy dull skull IQ, split it to parts, and wreck you pathetically, what do you do? Oh yea, you pathetically resort to spouting garbage atrocious gibberishfics like a retarded disgusting asinine slut child baby. One of the many many examples being that god awful, atrociously produced gibberishfics filled atrocious gibberish sentence of yours. Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's clear you don't have the scans I've asked for. I've asked repeatedly, but you keep dodging. Here I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and a chance to prove yourself right and you didn't take it. Which means that you don't possess such evidence to back up your statements. What a sad sad child you've proven yourself to be, Uver. :sigar:
It's clear that you're disgustingly autistic pathetically straight up garbage cancer filthy excuse of a braindead slut child who doesn't exude the scans I've asked for. I've wrecked you on this matter like a disgusting autistic asinine child, but you stay evasive? I'll dice your filthy dick if you try playing an omnipotent god, and give benefits of the doubt and a chance to prove your pathetic atrocious straight up disgusting self right to your gibberish rubbish gibberishfics self, like a filthy rubbish autistic baby that you are. Which means you're a pathetically inferior straight up autistic garbage fly human being compared to my godlike likes. :lol What a sad sad child you've plentifully proven yourself to be, Nick01 a brainless fly cancer disgusting garbage idiotic gibberishfics water. :hs:

^Here, you can take that as your nickname since it suits you pretty well.
P.S. I love how you continue to fail to address the points I've made in every post and continually resort to gibberish drivel as well as failing to bring scans to prove your statements, which further proves how much you're getting owned here. I'm convinced you don't have the evidence to back up your dumb statements, but it's entertaining watching you squirm like the worm you are.
I love how you continually fail to produce the scans that I've asked for, and instead, pathetically resort to spewing gibberishfics defensively like a retarded autistic outright brainless child, like you can't even properly substantiate like a pitiful autistic straight up disgusting outright retarded foolish child which definitely clinically substantiates that you're definitely being disgustingly owned here, by me. You're disgustingly convinced that you don't have the substance to back up your retarded foolish pathetic filthy statements, but it's definitely hilarious to see you struggle squirm so much like the disgustingly, retarded, foolish, insignificant braindead fly child that you really are. :hs:
Was it said that Naruto specifically used the Kote to become stronger himself?

Anyway, Naruto doesn't need it he's already the most powerful Shinobi alive.
Oh yea it did, you disgustingly retarded foolish, insignificant braindead fly child.

Uhh, no he isn't, only in your disgusting little fanfic land, you disgusting little sensitive atrociously garbage water slut. Drill this to your gibberishfics skull, you fap.

Last edited:

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perfect Toad SM + rasenshuriken negs. People forget he has that. Or does he not have that anymore? He actually has plenty, still. I’m on a phone so can’t be bothered to type it all but again, still has plenty.
I agree, Naruto still has sage Mode and Rasenshuriken. But now he has no counter for Amaterasu, Genjutsu or even Susanoo. With that said, Naruto is the second strongest, not the first.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree, Naruto still has sage Mode and Rasenshuriken. But now he has no counter for Amaterasu, Genjutsu or even Susanoo. With that said, Naruto is the second strongest, not the first.
Sasuke either doesn’t have susano anymore or doesn’t have Amaterasu anymore depending on what eye he lost. Naruto could deal with either/or. Gamabunta could compete with susano at base. Not sure about an Indra arrow or anything of the sort. Naruto also has multiple shadow clones too shown to be able to all make rasenshuriken. Pretty sure susano can be taken down by that.

• Haha
Reactions: Kakooli

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke either doesn’t have susano anymore or doesn’t have Amaterasu anymore depending on what eye he lost. Naruto could deal with either/or. Gamabunta could compete with susano at base. Not sure about an Indra arrow or anything of the sort. Naruto also has multiple shadow clones too shown to be able to all make rasenshuriken. Pretty sure susano can be taken down by that.
Sasuke was shown using Amaterasu after he was stab in the eye, and Susanoo has been stated multiple times and shown to not need any eyes to
use. I think Sasuke only lost the power of manipulation of Amaterasu. I forgot what is was called.
Naruto’s summoning would be counter by Sasuke summoning. Sage Naruto can only throw RS two or three times, while Sasuke sasanoo could wipe out the battle field with a swing of his sword makes me skeptical if Naruto can really compete with that.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amaterasu = cook Naruto
3t genjutsu, Naruto lost all power to escape genjutsu when he lost Kurama
Kirin is a Natural lightning base attack. Mean Naruto is way to slow to dodge it
Susanoo wrecks
Chidori wrecks

Reactions: Kakooli

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Amaterasu = cook Naruto
3t genjutsu, Naruto lost all power to escape genjutsu when he lost Kurama
Kirin is a Natural lightning base attack. Mean Naruto is way to slow to dodge it
Susanoo wrecks
Chidori wrecks
3T genjutsu will not work on Naruto in Sage mode period and doesn’t Kirin need to be built up first? It doesn’t just get dropped on someone?

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3T genjutsu will not work on Naruto in Sage mode period and doesn’t Kirin need to be built up first? It doesn’t just get dropped on someone?
Again , Naruto is weak against Genjutsu. Without Kurama he has no answer and by some miracle , if Naruto was able to break out of 3t Genjutsu, he couldn’t possibly break free of MS or EMS Genjutsu.
Even if Kirin took hours to build up, Naruto can’t do anything to prevent the build or stop the damage after it drops.
Sasuke morning s just to powerful for a sage Naruto.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Again , Naruto is weak against Genjutsu. Without Kurama he has no answer and by some miracle , if Naruto was able to break out of 3t Genjutsu, he couldn’t possibly break free of MS or EMS Genjutsu.
Even if Kirin took hours to build up, Naruto can’t do anything to prevent the build or stop the damage after it drops.
Sasuke morning s just to powerful for a sage Naruto.
Would the senjutsu of Sage Mode not completely disrupt 3T genjutsu? Why could he not prevent the build up?.. Naruto is not powerless without Kurama. We had just discussed and agree how SM + Rasenshuriken was adequate. As well as the fact that he has multiple shadow clone jutsu all capable of performing whatever Naruto performs.

I did not understand that last part. I do not think a one-eyed Sasuke beats a Kurama-less Naruto. It might be a tight squeeze between the two but to say he flat out beats him is quite absurd, especially with your claim about Naruto not able to stop the Kirin build up. Multiple shadow clones and a giant rasengan takes a fraction of the time. Kirin takes not only a lot of chakra, but you only get one shot at Kirin. You miss, that is it.

So I am confused what you are getting at.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Would the senjutsu of Sage Mode not completely disrupt 3T genjutsu? Why could he not prevent the build up?.. Naruto is not powerless without Kurama. We had just discussed and agree how SM + Rasenshuriken was adequate. As well as the fact that he has multiple shadow clone jutsu all capable of performing whatever Naruto performs.

I did not understand that last part. I do not think a one-eyed Sasuke beats a Kurama-less Naruto. It might be a tight squeeze between the two but to say he flat out beats him is quite absurd, especially with your claim about Naruto not able to stop the Kirin build up. Multiple shadow clones and a giant rasengan takes a fraction of the time. Kirin takes not only a lot of chakra, but you only get one shot at Kirin. You miss, that is it.

So I am confused what you are getting at.
There’s absolutely no proof it would. That’s speculation and assumption at best. Sage mode plus Rasenshuriken is adequate but not against a Perfect Susanoo. PS would prevent any harm from Sasuke while he waits for the build up. And that’s all under the assumption that he would need Kirin whe PS would wipe Naruto out.

It’s not about Sasuke having one eye, it’s about what that eye he lost provided. And out side of Rinnengan it provided the manipulation of Amaterasu, which is much. You’re confused because you think Kirin is needed, when PS Destroys Naruto. Remember, Naruto Sage mode has a two use limit on RS, which hinders Naruto badly. And why you ignoring Amaterasu when Naruto has zero counter for it?
Sasuke has 3 KO Jutsu and three or more problematic jutsu. Naruto has 0 KO jutsu and 3 problematic jutsu. How is this close?