Mr.Beastie

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Every time I try to start reading one piece I automatically get lost I tried to just watch the anime but then I still get to where I dont understand anything. So I was wondering do any of you think one piece good.

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just like most animes, ya gotta watch a lot of episodes to actually get into it.
Its awesome though,but I like Naruto, Dbz, and Bleach better.

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the more i read it the more i love it, it gets better and better. i'm now almost through, but i needed some time to begin to like the charaters. the last 150 chapters are amazing. but i dont recommend skipping because one piece is all about the crew and you have to get used to them and the authors special humor.

roxey19

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah it is, I haven't read any chapters for a while, but from what I've read and watched so far it's amazing:):)

Which reminds me I need to start reading the manga again

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
It's really good, beats bleach in humor and fighting... but as everyone above said, you need to watch it from the beginning without skipping, it'll be worth your time... it's one of the best mangas out there :D

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, yes it is. One of the best manga's in existence with one of the most über badass character of all times *points at avy*

However you don't ask such questions in a section which is meant to discuss Naruto, so moved.

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As soon as Luffy comes out of the barrel OP is awesome. You don't need to watch or read a lot to get into it. It has the best characters in any manga or anime. It has the second best story (second only to NGE). It's funnier than anything you've ever read or watched.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, yes it is. One of the best manga's in existence with one of the most über badass character of all times *points at avy*

Hell YES ! best Anime/manga you just have to get used to the different way of drawing. It's not the classic anime. But in later episodes even the quality will improve. So watch it (and i agree to some extent) the first episodes may feel boring but every story has to be told from some point.