Is naruto(base) faster than pain?

same name

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So i was just rereading pain invasion arc and i noticed pain (deva path) was able to keep up with 6-tailed form of naruto.
Do you guys think he maybe faster than current naruto?

If not which mode of naruto do you think will be able to outrun him?

Edit- How is this not clear to people?
Deva path was able to keep up with this-
You must be registered for see images

So my question come in 2 parts-
1) Can this naruto beat deva path in speed?
You must be registered for see images

2) If yes then which other mode of naruto ( BM , SM , TBM ) do you tihnk is that fast ?

Last edited:

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Current Naruto has to be faster. Pain was able to keep up with 6-tails Naruto, while Naruto only had 1/2 of the 9-tails. Now, Naruto has some of all the Bijuu, so they shouldn't even compare. Thats the way it is in my mind anyway

Thundergod123

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am saying if the current naruto without going into tailed beast mode can beat him or not?
Okay, you already asked about if base Naruto was faster than Pain, and now you are saying that who can beat each other. You should have made the post more about what kind of base Naruto do you mean?

Ramen Dragneel

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He means the naruto who kicked away the black call and saved guy. And yes he is faster that pain. Deva pain wasn't THAT fast to begin with. He could barely keep up with kyuubi naruto. Plus movement isn't really a requirement for him with his ability lol

The Dreamer

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am saying if the current naruto without going into tailed beast mode can beat him or not?
I know what you said. I was reffering to the part in wich you said that Pain kept up with the kyuubi. On topic tough I believe he could. He doesn't need tailed beasts to use his regeneration abilities. Also his strength and abilities are a lot better.