Is Momoshiki the best dojutsu user

Silenqe

Kin
1,081๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
357๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He has a pretty strong case for top three. Kaguya, Hagoromo, Hamura, Momoshiki, Sasuke, Itachi, Neji, Obito, Shisui, Madera, Shin, Danzo, Kakashi, I may have forgotten some
Ranmaru, in my opinion, has the best Dojutsu if we are talking about the abilities. His Dojutsu can see through walls and make Genjutsu ghosts that are so complex that they even have their own chakra flow, which makes it hard for someone that can see chakra flows to know if it is a Genjutsu or not. It can also counter other Dojutsus, for example, it countered the Byakugan. It can also see the life force of a person and see if they are dead or alive, being able to see a person's life force lets him predict attacks that opponents use against him. He can even transfer life force to a person and bring someone back to life.

There's also a filler Dojutsu that can see a person's future. This Dojutsu was owned by Shion.

Speaking about Momoshiki for a sec. I don't think he is top three and compared to all the other Dojutsu users we have seen, I would say he is not even close. Just keep in mind I am thinking of how other people have used their Dojutsus and what we have seen so far.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
awenger is one hella dunb menber and stalker...he not realize his coment is just invisibles...he now is homeless after being fired from tobidara clan ...i piti him..
Post automatically merged:

Explain why.
stop trying to sound like u r liseng alt..u both are 2 annoying microbes..just like awenger..

• Angry
Reactions: Avaitto

SO6P Hinata

Kin
18๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
21๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
1. Kaguya 2. Hamura/Hagoromo 3. Momoshiki 4. Hinata

The rest doesn't matter. Every notable (E)MS user needed Hashiroids to compete with the best byakugan users (With Failchiha Foddara being the biggest abuser). Hinata in her princess mode is ridiculously underrated but I will save that discussion for an entirely new thread.

Reactions: Yahcob13

Silenqe

Kin
1,081๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
357๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
1. Kaguya 2. Hamura/Hagoromo 3. Momoshiki 4. Hinata

The rest doesn't matter. Every notable (E)MS user needed Hashiroids to compete with the best byakugan users. Hinata in her princess mode is ridiculously underrated but I will save that discussion for an entirely new thread.
Hinata is not even close. :lmao:

Try to convince me.

Reactions: Avaitto