minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop projecting Minamoto San, we knows it was bout u. It's okay we are here now, we will sort him out, when you come back to the truth:facts:

Pulki doesn't even know me, me is the truest :hypnotobi: supporter, me not stan the Burrito, who stans Sasugay, who is the enemy of Tobidara.

u r a 1 who prejet me firts!!!!..

if u r smart im tobidara clan leader and creator...so is it logic i betray myself????....

boroto is bing hated by sausage fans becuz sausage daughther is salada who u fangurl......

sausagebaze in peace wit salad baze but in war wit madarabaze

boroto fans have noting against madara fans....but der wil come day when salad fodderbaze will get cocky and say salad surpass madara and $hit...and dey r already doin it now...when dat day comes and u find ur self alone rememering and regreting not listning to minamoto...

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

if u r smart im tobidara clan leader and creator...so is it logic i betray myself????....

boroto is bing hated by sausage fans becuz sausage daughther is salada who u fangurl......

boroto fans have noting against madara fans....but der wil come day when salad fodderbaze will get cocky and say salad surpass madara and $hit...and dey r already doin it now...when dat day comes and u find ur self alone rememering and regreting not listning to minamoto...
Oh how the Mighty Minamoto has fallen:(

You founded the clan then betrayed the clan.

Sarada being Sasugay's daughter means nothing in the grand scheme of things. She is just a cheap tool of Konoha, she will serve the will of fire like the rest of the fodderz, like an obedient Senju puppet.

Burrito being Sasugay's student sharing his ideology and views is the real betrayal. If Tobidara was to reveal himself, Buritto would oppose him as his enemy since they are opposed in ideology.

And you jumping on the Burrito of the treacherous Sasugay's student is showing you have become Tobidara's enemy. Time to fix up and come onto the right side, once again, Minamoto San. We :hypnotobi: clan await your return.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kindly remove Kaguya, Hagoromo, and Hamura from the list. We do not know what they have.

Kaguya only ever used her Rinnesharingan. She also was only using tier 1 byakugan techs, no Jougan, no Tenseigan (yes they do not exist yet as they were pre-TheLastmovie), nor Rinnegan. Still, she never exhibited them.

Toneri would barely count. His eyes were not complete. I mean it took Madara forever to finish his Rinnegan. I wonder how powerful Toneri would have been had he finished his rather than having it heal for a few weeks. I mean his eyes were still blue-ish and it was still swirling rather than a glowing gold white like Hamura's.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images
If you take off all those characters you're left with Kurenai.
Post automatically merged:

She already has surpassed Madera in cuteness.