is minato overrated?

1nF3RnOZz

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
what do you guys think? is minato overrated?

i mean almost everyone is saying that minato can beat anyone and minato is more powerful than naruto but i don`t think so. he. has just FTG and rasengan. naruto has the same speed as minato had and naruto has a more powerful version of rasengan.

1nF3RnOZz

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm not quite sure, to be honest with you.
I mean, I like him as a character, and he does have kicka$$ moves, BUT I don't think he could beat Naruto at the power level he is now.
if he can`t beat naruto the he can`t beat sasuke too. i made this thread because of the thread ,,sasuke vs minato" because a lot of people say that minato is stronger than sasuke but i don`t think so.

natssuu

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
if he can`t beat naruto the he can`t beat sasuke too. i made this thread because of the thread ,,sasuke vs minato" because a lot of people say that minato is stronger than sasuke but i don`t think so.
Of course there are more people, who thinks Minato can beat Sasuke. There are many Minato fans, and there are many Sasuke haters.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well, I think Sasuke is a sorry excuse for a shinobi myself. Mostly because all the 'powerups' he gets (curse mark, ems) are GIVEN to him. He didnt have to work very hard for them. U_U

EDIT: Although, I do think he could maybe beat Minato.

Last edited: