[Discussion] Is Luffy stronger than his brother Ace???

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'm just curious to see if anybody thinks that Luffy is stronger than Ace??? i really think that its pointless for Luffy to go thru all that training w/ Reilegh for him to come out of it only Ace's equal, dont u think??? i mean Ace couldn't beat BB or the admiral (sorry i cant think of his name lol)n in order for the story to make it where Luffy succeeds where Ace didn't, wouldn't Luffy need to b stronger???? Also, do u think that Ace knew how to use Haki??? i mean if he did he would've atleast been able to stand a better chance against the admiral and BB... discuss

Kagutsuchi

Legendary
Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,235💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest I think Ace is stronger, or atleast WAS Stronger in the General HQ battle but since he was wearing the seastone cuff's for so long his power's were drained. We can see that his Vivre card was very little left and he battled Sakuzi the most fearsome son of a b!tch even then he was holding he ground though barely. But he died because he went for protecting Luffy ( he was still damaged very badly ). Well as of now luffy might be stronger.

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest I think Ace is stronger, or atleast WAS Stronger in the General HQ battle but since he was wearing the seastone cuff's for so long his power's were drained. We can see that his Vivre card was very little left and he battled Sakuzi the most fearsome son of a b!tch even then he was holding he ground though barely. But he died because he went for protecting Luffy ( he was still damaged very badly ). Well as of now luffy might be stronger.
u made a good point!!! i didn't think of the "cuffs" thing but like u said i was referin to after the time skip but do u think that Ace had Haki n if so y not use it on BB or the Admiral???

Dragon Lord

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey guys, ive tried to watch onepiece before, and ive watched around like 20 eps or something but didnt like it - but i hear many people like it, does it get any better?

one thing i dislike about it is the characters appearances.

i like naruto and bleach, is it similar?

~Tempa E~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think luffy might be stronger it looks like well be seing alot of new moves from him and his new found partial gear seconde transformation + haki already shows alot. i think he might be on the level of boa hancock if not stronger

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Before two years: Ace was stronger than him
After : Luffy is stronger

and about haki... i think Ace was a haki user...
i guess all division captain are haki users or at least top 5 captians. if you see Vista who is 5th division captain was also a haki user.

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before two years: Ace was stronger than him
After : Luffy is stronger

i guess all division captain are haki users or at least top 5 captians. if you see Vista who is 5th division captain was also a haki user.
yea i was kinda leaning that way too but wouldn't he be able to do something against BB w/ haki??? i took the admiral out cuz he was defending luffy... i think its gonna b like Jiraiya, Naruto, n Pain

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey guys, ive tried to watch onepiece before, and ive watched around like 20 eps or something but didnt like it - but i hear many people like it, does it get any better?

one thing i dislike about it is the characters appearances.

i like naruto and bleach, is it similar?
It;s no where near those too...

When i saw it's better, i mean it's better.

The plot truly thickens, and no matter how many specualtions we (fans) make about OP, there is no telling what will happen, as Oda hits us with the truly unexpected.

The deeper you get into OP, the better the plot gets.

~Tempa E~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It;s no where near those too...

When i saw it's better, i mean it's better.

The plot truly thickens, and no matter how many specualtions we (fans) make about OP, there is no telling what will happen, as Oda hits us with the truly unexpected.

The deeper you get into OP, the better the plot gets.
its also alot funnier than other mangas haha :D

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ace haki user? :D that's just stupid.... and after time skip i really think Luffy is step ahead of any Logia with his gear 2 speed and gum fighting abilitys, cant wait to see, but im sure that Oda wont make it as simple as it should