Is it possible to have a element and be a swordsman/woman?

pein87

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yes its simialr to asumas knives and yes you can be a swordsman/women(check out sasuke and kisame).Sasuke used chidori current on yamato to make it so he couldnt move his arm and Samehameda(sharkskin) absorbs chakra and both are considered swords men.Asuma infuse wind chakra inot hios knives so there better at cuttin a d later shikimaru deos it to add his shadow properties to it so he could pin down hidan and kakuzu

hop[e it helps:p

Reactions: Hufusk301

pein87

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I know I said there are others sorry if i missed you but he asked who know sword work.Yes in your profile edit area under user cp you can add your messanger(`s) and your own website if you have one or your myspace or another site like that.Well you can ask around if your in a rush to learn sword work:D.Well i gotta go if you need help ask one of the higer posting members or a a mod or admin later welcome by the way:D

Hufusk301

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
How do u get awards?

I know I said there are others sorry if i missed you but he asked who know sword work.Yes in your profile edit area under user cp you can add your messanger(`s) and your own website if you have one or your myspace or another site like that.Well you can ask around if your in a rush to learn sword work:D.Well i gotta go if you need help ask one of the higer posting members or a a mod or admin later welcome by the way:D
Okay thanks for all the help and welcoming...

Thanks for the help Yamino and Hyuuga

Last edited:

Hufusk301

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Last edited: