Hijey

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was thinking about Naruto learning how to gather natural energy while moving. I've read some posts that said that Naruto may actually learn it, now that a quite a long time-skip is about to take place. I, of course did believe that he actually would, until I've read Naruto chapter 426 page 9. I was actually quite shocked, but then I figured out something. If Naruto actually "takes controll" over the kyuubi (by that I simply mean that he threatens the kyuubi) Pa & Ma will actually be able to fuse with Naruto and gather natural energy while Naruto is fighting. If it isn't possible, then they'd figure out somehow to make it possible. I'm saying that because they still didn't know when Pain attacked the village while they were training.

If the frogs can't even do it, how will Naruto be able to do it? I mean, to gather natural energy you need to concentrate, not move a muscle.
Will Naruto lose the kyuubi and then gets revived by granny Tsunade or Sakura and then Pa and Ma may be able to fuse with Naruto? What are your thoughts about this?

Last edited:

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Moving only if He has at lest one clone hidden. I think that what naruto may do next is like what He did with Pain Hide a Sage clone or clones as rocks, trees or walls making it hard for His opponent to find it.

Hijey

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But he'll probably need more clones if he want to defeat Sasuke. As far as we know, the only technique that may be able to stand a chans against Sasuke Susan'oo is the rasenshuriken. Or maybe Oodama rasengan.

Now that Naruto is going to learn how to fully use the Kyuubi's chakra, he may not need the NE?Because Pa stated that the Kyuubi's chakra's is even stronger than the NL. I don't know the page, but you maybe remember that? So I was thinking, will Naruto stop using Sage Mode? Or will he be in Sage Mode while using the Kyuubi's chakra?

Last edited:

Hijey

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is some interesting things that may happen. I really cannot wait and see Naruto being able to use all of Kyuubi's chakra. I think that if he manage to take controll of the Kyuubi, he will not need to use natural energy. Maybe use natural energy for only finding/tracking people.

Last edited:

SasukeKun

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Moving only if He has at lest one clone hidden. I think that what naruto may do next is like what He did with Pain Hide a Sage clone or clones as rocks, trees or walls making it hard for His opponent to find it.
yeah i think thats what he'll always have to do. the shadow clone doesnt even have to be near him it can be a million miles away like during the pain arc