Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If I move the mouse up and down over the "RPG" link (In the "Forums" box), I see part of the banner moving slightly from left to right. (From the frame where Naruto is headbutting Gaara to the "A" of Naruto of NarutoBase).

I´m not sure if it´s only happening on this computer (As this is not the computer I usually use) or an issue from NB.

Last edited:

Prog

Veteran
Kin
20💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I move your mouse up and down over the "RPG" link (In the "Forums" box), I see part of the banner moving slightly from left to right. (From the frame where Naruto is headbutting Gaara to the "A" of Naruto of NarutoBase).

I´m not sure if it´s only happening on this computer (As this is not the computer I usually use) or an issue from NB.
The black dot background thing moves for me. Not the actual manga panel background though

Edit: When I move the mouse from 'Naruto Manga' to 'Naruto Anime', Naruto and Sasuke shifts slightly from left to right

Last edited:

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is what I see:
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

if you see the "A" of Naruto in Narutobase you´ll see a little difference.

Then again, this is not the computer I usually use so not sure if it´s just this computer

The black dot background thing moves for me. Not the actual manga panel background though

Edit: When I move the mouse from 'Naruto Manga' to 'Naruto Anime', Naruto and Sasuke shifts slightly from left to right
That too, but I rarely go to Naruto Manga/Naruto Anime xD I got to RPG more xD

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This might be a browser issue. I haven't seen in on my end when using Internet Explorer or Chrome, but notice what you were saying when I checked it out on Firefox.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I use Chrome here at work and nothing moves for me. Tried it on my phone and on IE and nothing different that I could notice happened. I'll link this to V and Zise just the same. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.