Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I truly think it is Kumorasaki. She has the same hairpins and facial features as her not to forget clothing too. This is probably the first time we are seeing her normal hair, without trying to impress people which is understandable. She did just go through alot. Furthermore, that wound on her arm looks pretty bad yet shes holding up well. Generally, if a fodder is hit by a slash from a strong samurai like Kyoshiro they would've died but not this lady. She has to be Momo's sister and has had a potontial long term plan against orochi/kaidou which suggests to me she would've undertaken some form of training to endure slashes etc.

Regardless of anything, that is her and looks like her death was faked by Kyoshiro. WHO'S SIDE IS HE REALLY ON??!!

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I truly think it is Kumorasaki. She has the same hairpins and facial features as her not to forget clothing too. This is probably the first time we are seeing her normal hair, without trying to impress people which is understandable. She did just go through alot. Furthermore, that wound on her arm looks pretty bad yet shes holding up well. Generally, if a fodder is hit by a slash from a strong samurai like Kyoshiro they would've died but not this lady. She has to be Momo's sister and has had a potontial long term plan against orochi/kaidou which suggests to me she would've undertaken some form of training to endure slashes etc.

Regardless of anything, that is her and looks like her death was faked by Kyoshiro. WHO'S SIDE IS HE REALLY ON??!!
I know right i just had the same thinking :D , well considering she changed her appearance to a poor person no one will notice her because they do not expect kumorosaki to look like a poor woman since she was brought up with golden spoon .

I definitely did not feel she was dead at all .