HokageKid

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it just me, or are they trying to get the audience to come round to the idea of ninja tech in Boruto. Like I feel this whole "Boruto hates ninja tech, but he's slowly coming round to the idea that it's actually a good thing" Is basically like them trying to get us to be accepting of ninja tech, like Boruto is supposed to represent the fans and they're trying to say "Look there's gonna be ninja tech in boruto, You should learn to love it like Boruto"

Because if so I'm not gonna be happy about it, I don't want ninja's using ****ing special scrolls that hold other people's jutsus and shit...

Sauce

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,840💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The way they used Naruto's arm as tech was a bit dumb, considering that Madara and obito were using white zetsu for replacements years before.

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
everything clearly points to ninja tech being detrimental to ninjahood

So if that is their goal I’m not falling for it

& also yeah it’s quite lame if they use the kote device, knowing it’s not a jutsu they really learned or mastered will never be okay

BlazeRelease

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ninja tech weaponry is fine with me, things like the wall climbers, the jutsu scrolls, anything that eliminates the need for skill, should be gotten rid of. It is detrimental to the way of the ninja, and promotes weakness.

Technology should be used to support, but not as a crutch.

The leg/arm replacements, the flash grenade, the chakra sword... those are fine with me. You gott be good to use them, and just like a kunai or shuriken, they are as good as your own skill/power.

If they are really gonna turn everything into a tech battle, i want an explanation for the lack of ****ing guns. They are completely logical at this point.