sakura
hinata
tenten
ino

not including ninja like tsunade or kurenai

sakura is the best cuz she's got super strength and great medical ninjutsu
hinata next because she's got her gentle fist and byakugan
tenten cuz she can summon huge amounts of weapons and kick ass
and ino last cuz she's an annoying anorexic bitch with average ninja ability and one technique thats good but if she doesnt hit, she becomes unconscious for a few minutes and gets raped

pein87

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
INO check out genjutsu cho shinka under the genjustu page in the sticky post in the battle arena thread and ref its back in the naruot accel 2/ultimate ninja 3 jutsu thread in the fan video section.This should clear it all up for you

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
And if there would be a fight between all girls in Naruto..
Hinata would win..
Sakura cant win against Hinata's taijutsu.
And Temari is the only the Long ranged so she wouldnt be competing..
Temari got owned by Tayuya.. She would be dead if it wasnt for Shikamaru to save her >.>
huh? its the other way around, temari saved shika.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sakura is by far the most powerful followed by temari then hinata, tenten and ino. Ino's last because she isn't strong in any one section. Her main jutsus are ones used mainly for espionage and recon and she has limited medic-nin jutsus but doesn't have sakura's strength or extent of medic jutsus, temari's powerful jutsus, hinata's taijutsu, or tenten's weapon summoning abilities. She is just average in all areas. The only time she shines is when she is fighting in the Shika-Ino-Cho team. Alone she would get her ass beat everytime.

DarkShadowM99

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i'd say in the shippuuden, kunoichi in order in strength

sakura
hinata
tenten
ino

not including ninja like tsunade or kurenai

sakura is the best cuz she's got super strength and great medical ninjutsu
hinata next because she's got her gentle fist and byakugan
tenten cuz she can summon huge amounts of weapons and kick ass
and ino last cuz she's an annoying anorexic bitch with average ninja ability and one technique thats good but if she doesnt hit, she becomes unconscious for a few minutes and gets raped
Wow~

My fav are Hinata, Temari, Ino. Not including Kurenai or Tsunade.

I don't like Ten Ten but she does have ablility. Lets not forget she has 10 out of 10 aim. If she mastered weapons like The Third's Enma staff, Orochimaru's Sword of Kusinagi or Shark Man's Chakra Shaving sword or even Temari's Fan then She would be a powerful opponent.

Hinata's sexy in a sweet and innocent way and like everyone says, her byakugan, speed, and chakra striking ability is something that cannot be easily defeated. She is also developing jutsu's that are of her own style aside from the Hyugga clan.

Temari is Gaara's older sister and that's all I need to say.

Ino is no doubt sexy in a stuck up valley girl kinda way but hey. During the Chunin Exams she showed that she was just as strong as Sakura in hand to hand combat. I do agree that her jutsu's alone are bogus unless she is on espionage with a team. In all the games she uses poison flowers to attack her opponents so I wonder if she will ever follow through with those attacks in the future. Also her combat style resembled Sakura's but faster.

Sakura is a powerful kunoichi but until she goes through puberty like Tsunade did then she will not make my list. In honor of Jiraiya chan. And if Sakura would have played patty cake with Naruto then Jiraiya wouldnt have needed to die in order for Naruto to grow up. She couldve put some hair on his chest instead of going after Sasuke who clearly is more interested in boys. Believe it!~

-D-:naruto::naruto:

Last edited:

David1822

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I still think Ino is more uselles than Ten-Ten just what did she do when team 10 fough HIdan and Kakuzu she just hide behind the trees and she isnt near Tsunades level not even close to kabuto
she saved chouji from being killed by kakuzu! I think that's something... she's not at sakura's level, but she got stronger as well. just wait and see ^^

pillow..

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i think its kinda weird that ino decided to become a med ninja.. if i were ino i would concentrate on getting that mind body transfer jutsu {or however its called} as strong and developed as possible. i mean she has inherited something cool and powerful and instead of focusing on it she goes off and copies sakura {who in my oppinion did a good job choosing the med field since she didnt have any special skills to begin with..}