chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We would have to see their Haki in a better comparison. I still think Pica didn't have that strong of a haki compared to Zoro despite being able to do full body but that aside Pica definitely didn't have as strong as Doffy so Zoro vs Pica was an easier showing of Haki for Zoro than Luffy vs Doffy for Luffy. We should wait to see Zoro's defensive abilities with his Haki and more of Luffy and Zoro's offensive limits with it.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: what difficulty does luffy best these characters

zoro
law
jinbei
sanji
hancock
Hancock he already beat pretty easy and now, well are we counting her being in love with him? If so then Low low dif lol if not whatever their first fight was, I don't remember it right now. No gear 4 maybe gear 2

Sanji - Probably need gear 2 to keep up, not sure can't really remember seeing a lot of Luffy's speed feats lately. Power wise he would probably be ok, he may need to go gear 4 to have the balance of power and speed to catch and beat down Sanji. mid to high diff?

Jinbei Law and Zoro all high diff or better. Honestly knowing Luffy, he'd probably lose to Law the first fight. Luffy's Haki wasn't enough to stop Doffy's cutting attacks but that doesn't mean he can't stop Zoro's. Until we see Zoro cut some stronger opponents idk if he can cut Luffy yet. I think he would need gear 4 for Zoro but only gear 3 for Jinbei for now until we see more from Jinbei. He doesn't seem to be too fast so Luffy's speed with gear 3 attacks should be enough.

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hancock he already beat pretty easy and now, well are we counting her being in love with him? If so then Low low dif lol if not whatever their first fight was, I don't remember it right now. No gear 4 maybe gear 2

Sanji - Probably need gear 2 to keep up, not sure can't really remember seeing a lot of Luffy's speed feats lately. Power wise he would probably be ok, he may need to go gear 4 to have the balance of power and speed to catch and beat down Sanji. mid to high diff?

Jinbei Law and Zoro all high diff or better. Honestly knowing Luffy, he'd probably lose to Law the first fight. Luffy's Haki wasn't enough to stop Doffy's cutting attacks but that doesn't mean he can't stop Zoro's. Until we see Zoro cut some stronger opponents idk if he can cut Luffy yet. I think he would need gear 4 for Zoro but only gear 3 for Jinbei for now until we see more from Jinbei. He doesn't seem to be too fast so Luffy's speed with gear 3 attacks should be enough.
No not counting the stupid love thing, pure kill intent
Zoro- high diff
Law- very high diff
Sanji- mid diff
Jinbe- mid diff
Hancock- mid diff
I still don't understand how he mid diffs hancock who had such godly CoO in the war where she confirmed luffy was alive while the admirals were just speculating

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Luffy beats Zoro mid-high diff.
Law beats Luffy at extreme diff.
Luffy beats Jinbei mid diff.
Luffy beats Sanji mid diff.

I'm not sure about Hancock so I won't comment there. She never showed that many impressive feats and failed to injure Smoker but her portrayal is good so I'm not sure.

Last edited:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Luffy Beats Law High diff (Yes Luffy > Law) XDXDXD
Luffy Beats Zoro High diff
Luffy Beats Sanji Mid diff
Luffy Beats Jinbe Mid/ High diff
Luffy beats Hancock neg diff (this should be a no brainer)
Mid diff if she weren't in love with him.

Last edited:

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
G4 Luffy>Law>G4less Luffy>Zoro>Sanji

Don't know about Hancock or Jinbei.

G4 Luffy beats Law handily.

Law beats G4less Luffy med-dif.

G4less Luffy beats Zoro high-dif.

Zoro beats Sanji med-dif with current feats.

Last edited:

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By feats G4 Luffy stomps Sanji. How is Sanji going to wound G4 Luffy?

G4 Luffy stomps Land Jimbei.

And idk how Hancock can do shit to G4 Luffy.

Last edited:

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zoro- High diff
Law- extreme diff, either way
Jinbe- high diff(was extreme diff but Luffy got stronger after beating Doffy)
Sanji- high diff
Hancock- extreme diff, needs G4 to possibly guarantee a victory

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he uses Asura than yes.
Asuras not a mode. Its an attack I dont see how thats gonna force Luffy to use Gear 4. Gear 4th as of now is only reserved for people who are definitely out of G2/3's range. None of the people mentioned fit the bill IMO.

Zoro- High diff
Law- extreme diff, either way
Jinbe- high diff(was extreme diff but Luffy got stronger after beating Doffy)
Sanji- high diff
Hancock- extreme diff, needs G4 to possibly guarantee a victory
Agree with this except Sanji is a mid-high as of right now.