Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's objectively the greatest anime of all time. Far and above any Shounen (which includes Naruto, DBZ and One Piece) without even trying. It has great fighting scenes, but that isn't event the best part. The story captures you in a way no other Shounen really can do. And you had better prepare yourself for a lot of pent up sad feelings, because it's one story that will do that to you. Remember to watch the Brotherhood version though. It stays true to the manga.
Naruto/DBZ yes, OP nope.

OT: Yes lol, it's much better than Naruto. Make sure you watch brotherhood though.

Aømine

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your opinion doesn't really matter here though, since it's obvious about your OP bias. FMA still trumps OP's story in terms of complexity.
i wouldn't say bias right away cuz everyone likes different things, but yeah even me as a op fan can't deny that fma is on a different level. the only manga that can keep up with it is berserk, imo.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your opinion doesn't really matter here though, since it's obvious about your OP bias. FMA still trumps OP's story in terms of complexity.
Are you caught up with OP even? At least, I'm caught up with OP and obv. watched FMA:B so my words have more credibility than yours. You don't understand the scope and scale of OP's story or how story driven the series is. I'm not saying that you can't say FMA has a better story but to say it far surpasses OP, when you haven't read much of it is pretty ignorant. Your ignorance is my issue here.

Last edited: