Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
''Is it better than Naruto'', he asks. Lol

FMA: Brotherhood is god-like. It is currently the top anime on MyAnimeList and for a good reason, too. Its 64 episodes are infinitely better than all of Naruto's thus far. Just... watch it, i doubt you'll be disappointed.

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's objectively the greatest anime of all time. Far and above any Shounen (which includes Naruto, DBZ and One Piece) without even trying. It has great fighting scenes, but that isn't event the best part. The story captures you in a way no other Shounen really can do. And you had better prepare yourself for a lot of pent up sad feelings, because it's one story that will do that to you. Remember to watch the Brotherhood version though. It stays true to the manga.

Reactions: Naoya Minato

Yusuke Urameshi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's objectively the greatest anime of all time. Far and above any Shounen (which includes Naruto, DBZ and One Piece) without even trying. It has great fighting scenes, but that isn't event the best part. The story captures you in a way no other Shounen really can do. And you had better prepare yourself for a lot of pent up sad feelings, because it's one story that will do that to you. Remember to watch the Brotherhood version though. It stays true to the manga.
I haven't even seen FMA:B, but you can't really say that it's objectively the best of all time. There's always bias involved, so nah.

Guitar Hero

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Both the original and Brotherhood(the manga/canon version) are leagues better than Naruto. I would watch both of them and read the manga if i were you(although reading the manga is not necessary with Brotherhood).

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't even seen FMA:B, but you can't really say that it's objectively the best of all time. There's always bias involved, so nah.
I don't even like it as much as people hype it up for, but it is. Not from a bias perspective, but I've never seen or read about an anime that is able to catch every good part about Shounen (creative abilities and good fights) while also adding insane perspective for its story making it look so seamless when out together.