[Discussion] Is Fairy tail still a thing?

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do I still have an interest in Fairy Tail? Excuse me! I call myself Natsu Shazneel for a reason. Fairy Tail is always on my mind. When ever I wanna think of something cool I think of Natsu Dragneel. He is not only badass he is one of my most favorite fictional characters in anime. Fairy Tail is my life!

How sad is my life knowing I read Fairy Tail just cause it shits on One Piece
Its ok bro let it out.:score:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really sure what you mean with "thing", but Fairy Tail is simply an entertaining manga. It's fun to read and also strongly visualized. I never understood this complete out of proportion hate campaign that is running against it. Yes it has it flaws, but also its good points and there really is no sensible reason to repetitively slander a series. If you don't like it, then don't like it, but there's no reason to harass it afterwards.

I'm mainly curious now to how the whole END thing works and will unfold as END was at one point the king of demons, so I'm going to assume he was grown up and somehow he became a child again and forgot all about himself. I also wonder what his aim was as neither Zeref nor Acnologia nor Igneel seemed to have been his friends. So what was he after?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not really sure what you mean with "thing", but Fairy Tail is simply an entertaining manga. It's fun to read and also strongly visualized. I never understood this complete out of proportion hate campaign that is running against it. Yes it has it flaws, but also its good points and there really is no sensible reason to repetitively slander a series. If you don't like it, then don't like it, but there's no reason to harass it afterwards.

I'm mainly curious now to how the whole END thing works and will unfold as END was at one point the king of demons, so I'm going to assume he was grown up and somehow he became a child again and forgot all about himself. I also wonder what his aim was as neither Zeref nor Acnologia nor Igneel seemed to have been his friends. So what was he after?
He meant by word 'thing' is relevancy of this manga to the readers outside/here.

Does people still aware of this series/look for it?

With all the fan services they think, can this mange be taken seriously?

Something like that.

Last edited:

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aaaand there I have an avy material or even sig.Thanks bro :skorm:
These recent ones are good avy material too.
You must be registered for see images

Damn Scarlet. Jellal will be proud xd

Thanks for fap material Yo Momma =D
Npnp have some more

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These recent ones are good avy material too.

Npnp have some more

Yeah will make some I have the first pic,ty for 2nd one ^^^^

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I am afraid there is going to be a retcon for what Mashima planned on for END. You remember "Law of Devolution"(Chapter 346)?!. We(You,Me,Scorps) once discussed about it. But as of chapter 436, it doesn't fit well to me in story. Like...I have no idea how Mashima is going to make it. And at the same time, END was said to be Vicious, Vile demon from the 'Books of Zeref'. And in chapter 436, it is shown to be he is revived as kid and met Igneel as a kid & came to future as a kid. In this middle events I am failing to see how END(kid?) Vs Igneel happened 400 years ago?.

Probably all the answers lies with what happened in the First Dragon King Festival that happened 400 years ago.

About this thingy thread>>>>There are a lot I want to address but I only mention one now>>>Acnologia's Backstory.