MasterofSenjutsu

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I've seen that people are saying that Sasuke is stronger than Itachi because Sasuke has EMS. But so far, the only thing I've seen that EMS has done for Sasuke is ensure that he won't go blind, and developed his Susanoo a little more. But apparently, EMS makes a person SOO much stronger and able to beat Itachi. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong. You guys tell me your opinions and reasons why.

Reactions: The Necromancer

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
30๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I've seen that people are saying that Sasuke is stronger than Itachi because Sasuke has EMS. But so far, the only thing I've seen that EMS has done for Sasuke is ensure that he won't go blind, and developed his Susanoo a little more. But apparently, EMS makes a person SOO much stronger and able to beat Itachi. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong. You guys tell me your opinions and reasons why.
The thing is Sasuke's regular ninjutsu techs in base itself are stronger than Itachi's. I'd say MS Sasuke has more power compared to Itachi on the basis that Sasuke can spam amaterasu and enton. Also I believe susanoo arrows are more powerful than Itachi's Yasaka Magatamas. Now the thing is Itachi is smarter, more efficient and better at genjutsu than Sasuke so it all evens out IMO. For all intents and purposes they are near equal but since EMS has less drawbacks compared to MS, Sasuke can beat Itachi with high difficulty.

Traffy

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah got to go with Sasuke, it's a close one but I think just by a little Sasuke has surpassed his older brother. The fact that Itachi has terrible stamina and a disease eating away at him makes me lean towards Sasuke.

MasterofSenjutsu

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Lol again? Dude come one how could u not c tht sasuke has surpass Itachi. He has way better stamina then Itachi so he can even begin the fight with a susano'O thus forcing Itachi to use susanoo n hell run out of chakra
That's not the issue. The issue is that people assume Sasuke will beat Itachi simply because he has EMS and that grants him godlike powers. I don't doubt that Sasuke could beat Itachi, I just hate that people say it he can do it because EMS>MS.