kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He can't be Admiral lvl, Dragon is above Yonko lvl I assure you! Shanks won't be beating him.

It is a portrayal how everyone was crying and watching after Roger's death publicly as youngsters while Dragon made the whole area rain from the shadows. Shanks back then looked like a kid crying for his father while Dragon was like the father whose expression said that in time justice will come.

He'll be above Yonko's cause numbers alone arent getting the WG, Admirals, CP0 and the whole navy plus eventually the Shichibukai down. If Sabo's around 650m (even though thats most probably because they dont take credit for their deeds) the rest will also be around Sabo's lvl. And Dragon has to be atleast personally above Yonko level to be secure enough to attack the WG.
At that time it is obvious that Dragon was stronger than Kid Shanks. What is WG?

But as Trump says, Dragon is already gonna show his power while Shanks is not. I could see him being near to Shanks, I mean, BM has a lot of weakness and she does look strong.

Kaido is gonna lose to Luffy and Law. Shanks stopped Kaido and return the marineford with no scratch, Shanks could also have a great observation Haki. Shanks might be stronger than Kaido and Whitebeard.

Look at the commanders of Shanks, they do look like the top of top. The smartest guy of OP, the greatest shooter, and Shanks himself could be stated to be equal to the best sword man.

Well who know, time would make it clear.

Easyfathom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At that time it is obvious that Dragon was stronger than Kid Shanks. What is WG?

But as Trump says, Dragon is already gonna show his power while Shanks is not. I could see him being near to Shanks, I mean, BM has a lot of weakness and she does look strong.

Kaido is gonna lose to Luffy and Law. Shanks stopped Kaido and return the marineford with no scratch, Shanks could also have a great observation Haki. Shanks might be stronger than Kaido and Whitebeard.

Look at the commanders of Shanks, they do look like the top of top. The smartest guy of OP, the greatest shooter, and Shanks himself could be stated to be equal to the best sword man.

WG = World Government

MickNerks

Elite
Kin
77💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That mystery guy is Morley the West army commander, I was gonna make a thread on that but it seems that by Dofy's speech to Tsuru, Morley would be the third strongest of the Revolutionary army.
In the image with the mystery guy, the guy has square goggles. Morleys was round, allowing me to assume that the mystery member still has not been revealed.

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the image with the mystery guy, the guy has square goggles. Morleys was round, allowing me to assume that the mystery member still has not been revealed.
Interesting..

But idk though.. just look at the old shadow drawings of Kaido and Big Mom lol.. Oda switches things up a little when he does his official introductions..

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Silhouettes are not 100% accurate upon reveal in the One Piece manga, just like Lbreezy stated were completely far fetched until they were revealed in the manga.

Last edited:

MadaraReturns

Veteran
Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Shanks is portrayed OP (overpowered) and dat is real cool. But help me out here, does Dragon have a scar from BlackBeard too?!

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We can still assume but just fyi look at how much BM changed from her silhouette compared to now. Idk why Morley would be in the photo with Sabo and Ivan but none of the others, that seems odd to me so I'm not sure it is Morley.

MadaraReturns

Veteran
Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Yeah but the difference is that Shanks is going to fight Luffy... while Dragon is fighting the WG. So how is that saying that Shanks will be stronger than Dragon? That they show him now may be because he won't be fighting Luffy anyways.

And you're saying it yourself, maybe Kaido can't even be taken down by Luffy alone, he'll need Law or(/and) Zoro or more people to take him down.

And I can't see Luffy not 1 on 1ing Shanks.

Edit: sorry bro I'm so baked that I reread the comments, saw your comment and forgot that I already replied hahaha

Last edited: