*Is boruto really a prodigy*

kenzy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe boruto is better than his dad ever was at that age buh why is he not even close to itachi's level as a kid, or kakashi's level as a kid? He couldn't easily beat yuno iwabe.. ... But i believe strongly that itachi at six would end that match easily.... The only amazing thing he did was saving that denki from those bullyshttps://youtu.be/uqKafSG9s3Qhttps://youtu.be/MUCPwxlIgpo

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is a prodigy as in Naruto or Sasuke's age of prodigy but not on...

wait for it....

----------------Himawari STATUS----------------
You must be registered for see images

:score::score::score:☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯:score::score::score:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe boruto is better than his dad ever was at that age buh why is he not even close to itachi's level as a kid, or kakashi's level as a kid? He couldn't easily beat yuno iwabe.. ... But i believe strongly that itachi at six would end that match easily.... The only amazing thing he did was saving that denki from those
Iwabe Yuno was held back for two years, and had the best physical examination score in the entire class, and the strongest ninjutsu for two years in a row (even when he was in school for his current age group).

So Boruto not beating him easily is understandable at least when Iwabe is more experienced, but Boruto did beat him. At least without the staff, which he would of murked his ass.

But that's understandable considering that Boruto's first day (and year) at the school. Itachi would of beat him, but Itachi grew up in war, and these kids are soft, having to actually study and read books instead of going out there and killing people.

Reactions: SamAdams

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's a common misconception of what prodigy means and I can't blame you cause the author makes a lot of vague terms like shunshin and teleportation.

Based on what the manga has shown a prodigy is someone who is naturally skilled with a high level feat, they don't necessarily have to be highly intelligent. Shinobi with high IQs are geniuses, shinobi with special talent are prodigies.

Shikamaru is a genius but lacks prodigious feats, Naruto was always a prodigy since part 1 but lacked very high intellect. Itachi and Sasuke were the exception like Neji and Kakashi, all of them being prodigies AND geniuses at the same time.

Reactions: Ashan

SamAdams

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe boruto is better than his dad ever was at that age buh why is he not even close to itachi's level as a kid, or kakashi's level as a kid? He couldn't easily beat yuno iwabe.. ... But i believe strongly that itachi at six would end that match easily.... The only amazing thing he did was saving that denki from those bullyshttps://youtu.be/uqKafSG9s3Qhttps://youtu.be/MUCPwxlIgpo
It seems to me at least to this point is that the difference between Kakashi and Itachi compared to Boruto is their maturity level. Boruto is a prodigy based on his natural talents but I agree that at the same age Kakashi and Itachi would have curb stomped him.
The reason for the maturity difference is likely due to Boruto being raised during a time of peace and not being forced to mentally mature as early.

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems to me at least to this point is that the difference between Kakashi and Itachi compared to Boruto is their maturity level. Boruto is a prodigy based on his natural talents but I agree that at the same age Kakashi and Itachi would have curb stomped him.
The reason for the maturity difference is likely due to Boruto being raised during a time of peace and not being forced to mentally mature as early.
prodigy =/= genius

Boruto's talent is prodigious but his intelligence is nothing exceptional

SamAdams

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
prodigy =/= genius

Boruto's talent is prodigious but his intelligence is nothing exceptional

I agree prodigy=genius but intelligence is multi dimensional. For instance, Sakura is intelligent as it relates to book smart but is sub par in battle strategy...

I've seen nothing that tells me Boruto isn't intelligent, but clearly his level of maturity falls well short of Kakashi's and Itachi's as I stated...

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He has done nothing that makes him live up to that 'prodigy' hype. It's quite the contrary, actually.

When he displays actual prodigious feats, yeah, maybe.

Ababeel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He has done nothing that makes him live up to that 'prodigy' hype. It's quite the contrary, actually.

When he displays actual prodigious feats, yeah, maybe.
Feats such as what? :)
He learned a forbidden Jutsu (the shadow clones) before he became an Academy student.
He learned 3 elements without even trying.
Learned the Rasengan and improved it in few days (does not even need to use clones to use like Naruto's).
And so is his skills with Shurkin Jutsu and whatnot.

I wonder what are Itachi, Sasuke, or Neji's feats that are comparable to Bolt's... : )

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Feats such as what? :)
He learned a forbidden Jutsu (the shadow clones) before he became an Academy student.
He learned 3 elements without even trying.
Learned the Rasengan and improved it in few days (does not even need to use clones to use like Naruto's).
And so is his skills with Shurkin Jutsu and whatnot.

I wonder what are Itachi, Sasuke, or Neji's feats that are comparable to Bolt's... : )
Shadow Clone is not a forbidden jutsu.