[Question] Is bleach good?

Mudballman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's only killed one person so far, and Ginjou was really asking for it. (Why isn't Candice a pile of dust by now? She got hit head on by Ichigo's only new ability since the Soul Society arc, and only lost an arm?) (Actually, after the Auswhalen she's probably deader than Robert Accutrone)
He killed ulquiorra to, but you could argue that wasn't really him.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Bleach is only decent if you watch from the start
why? because you begin to wonder their powers.. Like i legit only read bleach for the reveal of bankais.. I can careless if the main villian kills everybody

Deadmed

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can understand the OPs point but if you think this through you went have to ask this question..

This is a fictional universe, depending only on the creator..
Thus the creator can decide to create an all Japanese Universe bound by his own laws..

You see asking why there are no African or American or whatnot kids, it's like asking why there are no green humans, or yellow humans.. The creator of our universe whoever he is, decided that we can only have a limited number of races on Earth.. In similar vein, Kubo Tite can decide, there will only be Japanese in his universe...

Never has he said that his Bleach universe is a replica of our real world.. so you don't expect him to have all races that our universe or Earth has..

More so the use of one language, makes the story telling easy.. I think you should sit back and enjoy the story rather think about the lack of representation of some races..

Cheers
But bleach has Spanish names black characters Spanish characters and the characters even mention going on missions "in the west".

Not to mention places like Tokyo are referenced and those are real world places. Either way the soul society is too small to contain the all the spirits from the entire earth. Bleach has a good concept but this is a massive plot hole I cannot overlook.

Last edited:

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bleach is only decent if you watch from the start
why? because you begin to wonder their powers.. Like i legit only read bleach for the reveal of bankais.. I can careless if the main villian kills everybody
lool I see where you are coming from. I just read up and its alright. Most the characters are pretty likeable, the action is good the story was good before it became non-existent and its just bankais everywhere. Apparently its ending soon so thats why this last arc has seemed really rushed to me could have been a lot better.

Prince Badman

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read it up to when they first go to soul society and it turns out to be a bunch of ancient Japanese houses and a random ogre and they meet their parakeet friend like right away.

Is the author ****ing retarded? Like what If you live in Germany and die you still need to learn Japanese and wear a kimono? And how do they suddenly see their friend like shouldn't there be millions of dead African kids running around the "recently deceased" sector of this place and yet they meet parakeet boy like right away talk about coincidence. And then some random ogre is guarding the gate, where did he come from?? Who made him? I thought this took place in the modern world meaning there's an America and stuff and not everything is Japanese so wtf why is the afterlife so small and Japan themed what about the rest of the world?
have a look at this............
[video=youtube_share;W9GrTvN8Rdg]https://youtu.be/W9GrTvN8Rdg[/video]

personally i think it started very strongly....it was fast paced and actually interesting, then fillers came and i lost interest...i still follow bleach but not every chapter is good...if you wanna watch it here is an advice JUST SKIP THROUGH THE BLOODY FILLERS...focus on the main story and you will like it