Deadmed

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read it up to when they first go to soul society and it turns out to be a bunch of ancient Japanese houses and a random ogre and they meet their parakeet friend like right away.

Is the author ****ing retarded? Like what If you live in Germany and die you still need to learn Japanese and wear a kimono? And how do they suddenly see their friend like shouldn't there be millions of dead African kids running around the "recently deceased" sector of this place and yet they meet parakeet boy like right away talk about coincidence. And then some random ogre is guarding the gate, where did he come from?? Who made him? I thought this took place in the modern world meaning there's an America and stuff and not everything is Japanese so wtf why is the afterlife so small and Japan themed what about the rest of the world?

Braveknight

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>using logic in someone's story.

It's the author's story he can make all the world japanese for all he cares, wither you like it or not.

Is this the usual sh1tposting that's been going on lately here?

Opinions on tastes/likes are subjective.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's what suspension of disbelief is for. Don't ask why all the Demons are spanish, or why all the Nazi's are german. Although i think i can justify the Wandenreich being german.

It's worth reading, although i would say it's not as good as Naruto or One Piece. Best part of it is probably the Soul Society arc you're up to at the moment.

Adyy02

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I watched Bleach a long time ago , it's a really good show but I strongly advice you to avoid the fillers as they will bore you to death , unless you are a big Bleach fan .

Titania Erza

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who cares? In DB every single person in the universe speaks Japanse. In Jojo every person on earth speaks Japanse. Besides +1 for being a moron, Ichigo lives in karakura town, a non existing town on earth, so obviously Bleach doesn't take place in our world...

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Beach is your typical shounen series. If you like Naruto, you'll like Bleach but i dare to say that Bleach is better than Naruto.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bleach is good it is more practical then naruto
In bleach kurosaki kill people not just talk them make them his friend
He's only killed one person so far, and Ginjou was really asking for it. (Why isn't Candice a pile of dust by now? She got hit head on by Ichigo's only new ability since the Soul Society arc, and only lost an arm?) (Actually, after the Auswhalen she's probably deader than Robert Accutrone)

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because soul society is in japan not Germany and why would there be millions of african dead kids in Japan? That doesn't make any sense. I don't get it :pick:

Deadmed

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who cares? In DB every single person in the universe speaks Japanse. In Jojo every person on earth speaks Japanse. Besides +1 for being a moron, Ichigo lives in karakura town, a non existing town on earth, so obviously Bleach doesn't take place in our world...
Bleach is in Japan with Tokyo and all that and the rest of the world exists it never said the entire world was one big Japan the fact he chooses to put his story in modern earth means he needs to address the existence of other countries other than Japan in the afterlife because it doesn't make sense for just people in Japan to have life after death just makes no ****ing sense. How does that make me retarded I think it makes the people who don't think about this stuff retarded. Naruto and One Piece take place in fantasy worlds not based on modern earth with real life countries so they are fine don't give me this oh why do everyone in Naruto speaks Japanese bullshit don't be a ****ing dumbass.

Yata Mirror

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can understand the OPs point but if you think this through you went have to ask this question..

This is a fictional universe, depending only on the creator..
Thus the creator can decide to create an all Japanese Universe bound by his own laws..

You see asking why there are no African or American or whatnot kids, it's like asking why there are no green humans, or yellow humans.. The creator of our universe whoever he is, decided that we can only have a limited number of races on Earth.. In similar vein, Kubo Tite can decide, there will only be Japanese in his universe...

Never has he said that his Bleach universe is a replica of our real world.. so you don't expect him to have all races that our universe or Earth has..

More so the use of one language, makes the story telling easy.. I think you should sit back and enjoy the story rather think about the lack of representation of some races..

Cheers