Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
except mito uzumaki is acknowledged as kurama's 1st jinchuriki by kishi :sdo:

meaning anything else is nothing more than fanfic
I never said that Asura was a jinchuriki. Naruto isn't a jinchuriki of all the Biju, yet he possessed the ability to use the powers of Biju 1-8 without being their jinchuriki after meeting Hagoromo.

TheSages456

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
where was it stated that asura had tailed beast powers?...no where= fanfic
You keep failing to disprove me which forces you to keep reaching and scraping to form any type of rebuttal.

I originally stated, if the orbs that Asura possessed are truthseekers, that would mean that he possesses Six Paths senjutsu and the only way that it would be possible for him to obtain it would be through the power of Biju.

Nothing I'm saying applies if in fact those orbs are not truthseekers. It would just be Asura's natural power.

gerizzyYMcrew

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You keep failing to disprove me which forces you to keep reaching and scraping to form any type of rebuttal.
you've got it wrong boy...it's YOU who needs to disprove THE MANGA...it's not me claiming someone has something based on inferences :sdo:

I originally stated, if the orbs that Asura possessed are truthseekers, that would mean that he possesses Six Paths senjutsu and the only way that it would be possible for him to obtain it would be through the power of Biju.

Nothing I'm saying applies if in fact those orbs are not truthseekers. It would just be Asura's natural power.
@ bold hagoromo and hamura had six paths senjutsu before the ten tails existed...meaning thats a wrong ass guess on your part

TheSages456

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
@ bold hagoromo and hamura had six paths senjutsu before the ten tails existed...meaning thats a wrong ass guess on your part
The only possible way for him to obtain it. "Him" being Asura.

Hagoromo & Hamura naturally possess and produce the Six Paths chakra. They inherited the chakra from Kaguya.

Last edited:

TheSages456

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
And Ashura didn't inherit any of that power from his own father?
Presumptuous aren't we?
He inherited Hagoromo's body powers, which would be his strong vitality and physical energy. Asura didn't inherit the Six Paths chakra that Hagoromo inherited from Kaguya, thus he can't combine his chakra with natural energy to create Six Paths Senjutsu.

No possible way that Asura inherited Hagoromo's full chakra power when his own chakra+Indra's results in the power Hagoromo's chakra.

The only way for Asura to ever awaken Six Paths Senjutsu would be through the power of all the Biju, but considering the lack of anything that would indicate that Asura garnered the cooperation of the Biju, it is likely that the orbs that Asura's avatar were seen with aren't actually truthseekers and only resemble them.

AndreJNZ

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He inherited Hagoromo's body powers, which would be his strong vitality and physical energy. Asura didn't inherit the Six Paths chakra that Hagoromo inherited from Kaguya, thus he can't combine his chakra with natural energy to create Six Paths Senjutsu.

No possible way that Asura inherited Hagoromo's full chakra power when his own chakra+Indra's results in the power Hagoromo's chakra.

The only way for Asura to ever awaken Six Paths Senjutsu would be through the power of all the Biju, but considering the lack of anything that would indicate that Asura garnered the cooperation of the Biju, it is likely that the orbs that Asura's avatar were seen with aren't actually truthseekers and only resemble them.
Presumptions. That's all I'm reading here.

TheSages456

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
which makes it false that six paths senjutsu= only the power of all tailed beasts
I never even said this. Hagoromo inherited Kaguya's Six Paths chakra, thus he can combine his own chakra with natural energy to create Six Paths Senjutsu.

The only way for anyone that isn't Hagoromo or Hamura to obtain Six Paths Senjutsu is through the power of the Biju and Tenseigan.

gerizzyYMcrew

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I never even said this. Hagoromo inherited Kaguya's Six Paths chakra, thus he can combine his own chakra with natural energy to create Six Paths Senjutsu.

The only way for anyone that isn't Hagoromo or Hamura to obtain Six Paths Senjutsu is through the power of the Biju and Tenseigan.
how when six paths senjutsu is a power that does not originate from the tailed beasts?...I suggest reading kishimoto's description of the six paths coffin seal...he explains this in good detail :sdo:

TheSages456

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
how when six paths senjutsu is a power that does not originate from the tailed beasts?...I suggest reading kishimoto's description of the six paths coffin seal...he explains this in good detail :sdo:
Six Paths senjutsu originates from Kaguya, whom is the Ten Tails, whom the Biju are divided from.

No idea whatsoever what you're trying to imply with the word "originate". The power of the Biju is blatantly stated to grant the same Senjutsu that Hagoromo possessed.

gerizzyYMcrew

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Six Paths senjutsu originates from Kaguya, whom is the Ten Tails, whom the Biju are divided from.
you mean kaguya + the god tree...you know the giant tree that has natural energy flowing though it

No idea whatsoever what you're trying to imply with the word "originate". The power of the Biju is blatantly stated to grant the same Senjutsu that Hagoromo possessed.
@ bold seems to be your entire shtick...also if that was the case then why did madara/obito need to revive the ten tails :sdo:

TheSages456

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
you mean kaguya + the god tree...you know the giant tree that has natural energy flowing though it
Shouldn't even be debatable that Kaguya possesses Six Paths senjutsu when she was shown creating a truthseeker orb.

@ bold seems to be your entire shtick...also if that was the case then why did madara/obito need to revive the ten tails :sdo:
They needed to revive the Ten Tails in order to become it's jinchuriki and cast Infinite Tsukiyomi. What kind of question is this?