Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is the opposite, you have to be illiterate and blind to be persuaded that Ashura had no sort of bijuu power.

People seem to forget that Kurama was a baby when the fight Indra VS Ashura happened.
There are disturbing similarities between baby Kurama and "Ashura's avatar", do people deny them or did they forget to make the comparison?

For exemple, the black markings surrounding Baby Kurama's eyes and ears are exactly the same markings than "Ashura's avatar", in my mind, that is a good evidence that Ashura has made bloomed baby Kurama's chakra into his body, probably via ninshuu and not via the jinchuriki seal.
Furthermore Ashura's avatar has tails (it's a beast of chakra with tails) and baby Kurama has a very small snout looking like Ashura's avartar's snout...

You really have to be blind to be persuaded that Ashura didn't make bloomed baby Kurama's chakra into his body.
See, this is what happens when you reach for nonsense that literally doesn't exist. The only similarity you noted that even begins to be valid is the fact that they both have dark rings around their eyes. Not only is that not enough for you to even think about building a case for your argument, Shukaku and other entities have these same dark rings around their eyes.

-Your snout comparison is absolute garbage as they look nothing alike. Ashura's Avatar has a pointed snout with nothing that'd resemble a nose like Kurama.

-Ashura's Avatar has 6 arms. Kurama has 2.
-Ashura's Avatar's head looks NOTHING like Kurama's head.

The only time Kurama and Ashura's Avatar ever gain similarities that'd make this comparison worth drawing, is when Kurama is being used by Ashura's reincarnate, Naruto. Hagoromo said Ashura's power bloomed, giving him that form. Where did he even hint that it was because of the Bijuu? Oh wait, nowhere. So nice try, but no dice pal.

Reactions: SenseiSama

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was his being a jinchuriki ever blatantly refuted in the manga? if not I don't understand how people can be so confident of their assumptions
Yes it was, did you ever hear of Kurama mentioning Ashura or comparing Naruto to Ashura ? Did you ever hear Madara or Obito claim they want to be one with the 9 bijuu like the Sage's son ?

Ashura was never mentioned by either of them because he never was a Jinchuuriki, he was only stated to have the Sage's body. Hagoromo conceived his children when he was one with the Juubi so as a result Ashura inherited some of its chakra hence why he was able to use Six Path Senjutsu and BM.

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See, this is what happens when you reach for nonsense that literally doesn't exist. The only similarity you noted that even begins to be valid is the fact that they both have dark rings around their eyes. Not only is that not enough for you to even think about building a case for your argument, Shukaku and other entities have these same dark rings around their eyes.

-Your snout comparison is absolute garbage as they look nothing alike. Ashura's Avatar has a pointed snout with nothing that'd resemble a nose like Kurama.

-Ashura's Avatar has 6 arms. Kurama has 2.
-Ashura's Avatar's head looks NOTHING like Kurama's head.

The only time Kurama and Ashura's Avatar ever gain similarities that'd make this comparison worth drawing, is when Kurama is being used by Ashura's reincarnate, Naruto. Hagoromo said Ashura's power bloomed, giving him that form. Where did he even hint that it was because of the Bijuu? Oh wait, nowhere. So nice try, but no dice pal.
I see that you can't prove that my hypothesis is wrong.

Uzumaki Death god

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes it was, did you ever hear of Kurama mentioning Ashura or comparing Naruto to Ashura ? Did you ever hear Madara or Obito claim they want to be one with the 9 bijuu like the Sage's son ?

Ashura was never mentioned by either of them because he never was a Jinchuuriki, he was only stated to have the Sage's body. Hagoromo conceived his children when he was one with the Juubi so as a result Ashura inherited some of its chakra hence why he was able to use Six Path Senjutsu and BM.
I'll repeat, 'The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence'

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I see that you can't prove that my hypothesis is wrong.
Your "hypothesis" is based on nothing. A hypothesis alone isn't proof anyway. Your beliefs are irrelevant in the face of Manga fact. Same goes for the other guy arguing this same nonsense. "Absence of evidence..." and all that nonsense doesn't help when you have no evidence to support your claims in the first place.

Learn how to argue fellas.

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll repeat, 'The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence'
Except the manga already confirmed Ashura's BM was his own power. It says his power bloomed to match Indra's, the Sage never mentioned him relying on bijuu like Naruto.

Ashura was born with potential to use Six Path Senjutsu but he had to train hard to awaken it just like how Naruto had to train hard to use Sage Mode. Nowhere in the manga does it ever hint he was a Jinchuuriki so stop trying to make up facts without any proof.

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your "hypothesis" is based on nothing. A hypothesis alone isn't proof anyway. Your beliefs are irrelevant in the face of Manga fact. Same goes for the other guy arguing this same nonsense. "Absence of evidence..." and all that nonsense doesn't help when you have no evidence to support your claims in the first place.

Learn how to argue fellas.
It's you who claim, you claim that my hypothesis is wrong, I'm just successfully defending an hypothesis that you can't prove wrong.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Someone trying to claim that Asura used Bijuu powers when Hagoromo said that he reached his brother's level with his own powers.

You must be registered for see images

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's you who claim, you claim that my hypothesis is wrong, I'm just successfully defending an hypothesis that you can't prove wrong.
-You claimed that Ashura had Bijuu power.
-You provide support for that.
-I shut down your support.
-Now you have no reason to believe that Ashura has Bijuu power as you have no evidence, thus your opinion is irrelevant.

Do I have to teach you what the word successfully means? Nitpicking nonsense that doesn't make sense, and then rambling on like a fool about your "hypothesis" when you realize you can't support your claims anymore isn't you successfully defending your claim buffoon.

Learn how to argue pls.

Uzumaki Death god

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except the manga already confirmed Ashura's BM was his own power. It says his power bloomed to match Indra's, the Sage never mentioned him relying on bijuu like Naruto.

Ashura was born with potential to use Six Path Senjutsu but he had to train hard to awaken it just like how Naruto had to train hard to use Sage Mode. Nowhere in the manga does it ever hint he was a Jinchuuriki so stop trying to make up facts without any proof.
Am pretty sure the manga says he used the strength of others, not his own power.So, if he fought indra one-on-one, how exactly was he made stronger by others in that fight?
My point is that you can't rule out the possibility with the confidence that you have as the topic is very ambiguous and open to interpretation

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Am pretty sure the manga says he used the strength of others, not his own power.So, if he fought indra one-on-one, how exactly was he made stronger by others in that fight?
My point is that you can't rule out the possibility with the confidence that you have as the topic is very ambiguous and open to interpretation
How hard is it for you people to read the Manga?

Originally he cooperated with others to match Indra because he was weak, then he gained his own power and became able to fight him one on one as we clearly see him doing.

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-You claimed that Ashura had Bijuu power.
-You provide support for that.
-I shut down your support.
-Now you have no reason to believe that Ashura has Bijuu power as you have no evidence, thus your opinion is irrelevant.

Do I have to teach you what the word successfully means? Nitpicking nonsense that doesn't make sense, and then rambling on like a fool about your "hypothesis" when you realize you can't support your claims anymore isn't you successfully defending your claim buffoon.

Learn how to argue pls.
That's the difference between you and me, I'm successfully supporting an hypothesis (I don't claim it is true, I claim it can be true, it may be hard to understand for someone like you who claims assumptions all day long) that you can't disprove, you are just claiming it is wrong without being able to disprove it.You need to learn how to argue...

How hard is it for you people to read the Manga?

Originally he cooperated with others to match Indra because he was weak, then he gained his own power and became able to fight him one on one as we clearly see him doing.
"The chakra in his body bloomed", that doesn't literrally mean that it is his chakra, the chakra that bloomed in his body can be from someone else.

Why would cooperation and love be the things that made him strong if the power that bloomed is his own?

Last edited:

gerizzyYMcrew

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"The chakra in his body bloomed", that doesn't literrally mean that it is his chakra, the chakra that bloomed in his body can be from someone else.

Why would cooperation and love be the things that made him strong if the power that bloomed is his own?
HOW THE HELL CAN YOU MISINTERPRET THAT SCAN??????????? it's as clear as day what kishimoto meant.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
blah blah blah

Learn how to debate. Learn how to comprehend the text in front of you. ( might help :lol)

-You are NOT supporting your beliefs.
-Thus your beliefs mean just as much as a wad of spit to me.
-Your support has already been debunked yet you continue to repeat the same nonsense.

Do you not realize how extremely idiotic this sounds? But this is NB, so I'm not surprised.

The chakra IN his body. IN meaning IN HIS BODY. HIS BODY MEANING HIS OWN DAMN BODY. Not someone else's body. If it bloomed in his body then it bloomed in his body, it wasn't given to him, otherwise Hagoromo would've stated that he got the chakra from someone else. :lol

Love and cooperation is what kept him going in the first place pal. Yeezus Christ you children need to learn how to read before replying to me. Don't expect another reply until you can type something that makes sense.

Last edited:

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Learn how to debate. Learn how to comprehend the text in front of you. ( might help :lol)

-You are NOT supporting your beliefs.
-Thus your beliefs mean just as much as a wad of spit to me.
-Your support has already been debunked yet you continue to repeat the same nonsense.

Do you not realize how extremely idiotic this sounds? But this is NB, so I'm not surprised.

The chakra IN his body. IN meaning IN HIS BODY. HIS BODY MEANING HIS OWN DAMN BODY. Not someone else's body. If it bloomed in his body then it bloomed in his body, it wasn't given to him, otherwise Hagoromo would've stated that he got the chakra from someone else. :lol

Love and cooperation is what kept him going in the first place pal. Yeezus Christ you children need to learn how to read before replying to me. Don't expect another reply until you can type something that makes sense.
You didn't debunk my support.It's not enough to say it you have to do it now.
You don't understand the difference between "in his body" and "his own"?...Too bad but there is a difference.
I still don't see any proof that my hypothesis is wrong, I see you claiming you are right, justifying yourself with assumptions (bold), that's not very smart, and you're irritated although I'm perfectly serene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ansatsuken

Chaosmark101

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was going through my gallery. Apparently have this viz scan lol so I decided to upload it.

Any ideas people have that Ashura was a jinchuriki is just ludicrous. Hagoromo didn't split up the juubi into the bijuu via COAT until his death bed. We knew he got the idea from his son Ashura whom died fighting his bro after he became the one to take on the mantle of ninshu.

Last edited:

TheSages456

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Under the assumption that the orbs wielded by Asura's avatar are truthseekers, he would have had to have the power of the Biju in order to awaken Six Paths senjutsu. Hagoromo stated that he gave Asura power. He could just be talking about Ninshu though.

Hagoromo stated that Asura's body powers bloomed within himself, so there is the chance that those orbs that look like truthseekers are just lookalikes.