[Question] Is anyone really interested in Kishis (Possible) Next Work?

maiavarepz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay so either one or two years ago, Kishi released a oneshot called "Mario" basic plot is "about a half japanese, half italian man in New York, who works as a contract killer for the mafia." -

the storyline oneshot was pretty good, gave a different style, genre, and feel than Naruto....kinda like Kishi has finished with the Childs play of the Naruto series and Heading into more of the Adult Centered Audience who crave for gangs, violence, and basically a good story that brings it home. now i love gang stories that remind me of the God Father, Scarface...well i haven't actually seen them, but my dad would always quote the lines so im familiar with it. another point that i like about the storyline is that it feels more real. and it should seem simple, i mean going from a system of chakra combinations, and root systems, and names and history and folklore that was undoubtedly done for Naruto, shouldn't really need to be done for a storyline where only guns, hand-hand combat and domestic violence is shown. maybe a few twists here and there, but nothing short of awesome i believe.whats even funnier, is it shows Naruto on the tv while the character Mario is talking to some guy.

if you haven't read the oneshot, the link is in the first paragraph, if you have, what do you think? me personally, i cant wait, but then again, this is all if he continues with "Mario", if he doesn't, his next work better be good dammit.

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You should def know that kishi cant continue with Mario cause you know... anyways didnt he say he just wants to do small time mangas or something like that?

Shura

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol, nah. Not really considering I think he completely ruined Naruto. Don't have much faith in his writting skill.

maiavarepz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well, i wander what Kishis original storyline included, cause, apparently, Sasuke wasn't his idea...anyhow, was good to see peoples views and so on...

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kishi. isn't that great of a writer, he was good before but his quality has declined. If he's passionate about this series then sure I'll give it a try but there's much better mangaka's out there.